megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
If Rain averages about $760 per month since it's launch. BBS has earned almost $30k. That doesn't account for good months like this one where he receives almost $1000. It's strange how you can earn that kind of money and not care to put any effort into the project or even speak to the people giving him this money. If he would put up even the slightest amount of extra effort he would be earning much more money. Right now though it doesn't even matter, he doesn't post anything or give any sign of life yet he still receives money.
Rainces wrote about 40k lines of code and did about 5k renders. That's thousands of hours of work.
Think about the time necessary to do a single render(5 minutes to an hour or more) or write 20 lines of code. I'm not going to do a complete defense of the guy, but sometimes I think people don't fully understand how labor intensive these games are to make.

jjojjoo

May 28, 2018
Wild Life which is 3d fps which is very difficult to code and we are entitled to one shift per month nothing to do with a click point but as I already said there is plenty of pigeon who continues to pay c is very funny right to enjoy them

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Rainces wrote about 40k lines of code and did about 5k renders. That's thousands of hours of work.
Think about the time necessary to do a single render(5 minutes to an hour or more) or write 20 lines of code. I'm not going to do a complete defense of the guy, but sometimes I think people don't fully understand how labor intensive these games are to make.
I for one am not saying it's easy. But at the same time, it's not that hard to make a post now and then for your supporters, and not just to tell them lies when your monthly Patreon income gets too low. If Rainces had any conscience whatsoever they would shut down or at least put on hold their Patreon page, or at least make an announcement saying they had no clue when or if they'd come out with another update. Instead they post every several months at best to claim they are either at 70% complete or one week away from finishing. Granted, no one is making people support Rainces, although some are probably doing it thinking they're creating incentive for him to make a new update, when actually they're enabling him to not do any work at all.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I for one am not saying it's easy. But at the same time, it's not that hard to make a post now and then for your supporters, and not just to tell them lies when your monthly Patreon income gets too low. If Rainces had any conscience whatsoever they would shut down or at least put on hold their Patreon page, or at least make an announcement saying they had no clue when or if they'd come out with another update. Instead they post every several months at best to claim they are either at 70% complete or one week away from finishing. Granted, no one is making people support Rainces, although some are probably doing it thinking they're creating incentive for him to make a new update, when actually they're enabling him to not do any work at all.
The last post I saw on his patreon he was suspending his billing/collections for a month. Has he resumed collecting from patrons?
I think it's possible for patreon funds to be at a spot where you're getting income, but it's not enough to justify/pay the overhead(equipment and labor) you put in to make the game. If I got, say, 300 a month in patronage, that might justify 20 total hours of work on the game that month. If I get 10k per month regardless of whether anything is in the pipeline, there's probably some disincentive, though one knows that the gravy train could end at any time.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The last post I saw on his patreon he was suspending his billing/collections for a month. Has he resumed collecting from patrons?
I think it's possible for patreon funds to be at a spot where you're getting income, but it's not enough to justify/pay the overhead(equipment and labor) you put in to make the game. If I got, say, 300 a month in patronage, that might justify 20 total hours of work on the game that month. If I get 10k per month regardless of whether anything is in the pipeline, there's probably some disincentive, though one knows that the gravy train could end at any time.
He did post that he was suspending it for one month, although that was months ago, and I've never heard any confirmation that it was actually suspended then, or if it was if it was turned on afterward. Maybe someone could confirm? Although despite the number of patrons he has, it seems to find someone here that actually supports him.

From a quick look at their Patreon, it unclear whether billing was paused for one month. Some people there complained it wasn't. And it sounds like it's been running for at least the last half year or so. Current monthly earnings reported on the page are $946/month. Somehow it still managed to go up and down over time.

And how much Rainces makes per month is immaterial. They've made more in the last year or so in doing nothing that a lot of hard-working creators have made while putting out updates at least every other month.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
If, 1 line of code require 1 min then,
40000 code = 40000 mins
and
If, 1 render = 5 mins then,
5000 render = 25000 mins.

So,total mins require is 65000min = 45.13 days.
The game is more than 3 years old now and Raince must have been working on this game longer than that but to be safe we consider only 3 years of work.

Now, 3 years = 1095 days.

hence, Rainces has been working 59.32 minute per day.

So yeah, I can see how much "labor" Rainces had put on this game.

Vikingur

Aug 6, 2020
I gotta ask..how in the world do I activate cheat when playing on mobile??? I’ve tryd refreshing and nothing also exported save and reloaded but nada. It’s super frustrating. Anyone that knows how I can fix this ??

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
1611112026967.png
*1st - need to sit on top of her when massaging
*2nd was pc related which became accessible at one point

Last edited:

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Abandoned? That was inevitable. Rainces was pretty garbage as a developer but he was a sick fuck, in a good way, and there were at least some fun moments in the game before it was abandoned. Wasted potential.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes