Chriss67210

May 13, 2018
abandoned games .... the big problem for players. must see the countless number of abandoned games ... it's just crazy! I know that making a game takes a lot of time and personal investment, everyone can have personal problems etc ... let's be honest, not all of us have Patreon accounts. but as players we have the right to claim the updates until the end of the game. I think the creators are very happy to get a community and gain some notoriety. having a community requires obligations and respect towards the players.

went

Dec 16, 2017
No update from months, the game is tagged "abandoned" and... his patreons still growing? What the f**k.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No update from months, the game is tagged "abandoned" and... his patreons still growing? What the f**k.
he has paused billing cycle, dont worry, he is not a kind of guy who takes money for doing nothing.
from his last patreon post:
Hey guys, I've decided to pause the upcoming billing cycle for this mount(Patreon will not charge you on August 1). I will decline the billing cycle until the next release will be ready.
I'm doing my best ...
Thanks for your understanding.
thats worth of support, at least, with those new patrons:WeSmart:

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Let's get real here that patreon post was from last year in july ok its 2021 now, if he was going to finish this game it would've already been done, but is it? No he's had plenty of time for himself, he's not going to finish the game everyone should stop paying him for a game that will never get finished

Oct 17, 2017
he has paused billing cycle, dont worry, he is not a kind of guy who takes money for doing nothing.
from his last patreon post:

thats worth of support, at least, with those new patrons:WeSmart:
He stopped it for 1 month, that doesn't mean that he's not receiving it now. Nd if you want to sub for him you'll instantly pay, so he's making bucks on idiots. Can't blame him, almost every "dev" is doing the same

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
He stopped it for 1 month, that doesn't mean that he's not receiving it now. Nd if you want to sub for him you'll instantly pay, so he's making bucks on idiots. Can't blame him, almost every "dev" is doing the same
He said he will pause billing "till the update is ready" - so the billing should be paused even now.
Unless there is some of patrons to deny/confirm it, we can only speculate.
I was a bit sarcastic, only without ":BootyTime::KEK::HideThePain:", so that could be a bit misleading there.
And if not for wool/meat/milk (and occasionally sex), what other reason sheep have to justify their existence:BootyTime:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
He said he will pause billing "till the update is ready" - so the billing should be paused even now.
Me too has the idea that billing is still paused. Also somewhat stable patron numbers maybe the result of pausing instead of a very big drop, but if he continued billing after one month then there's no excuse for him or the still paying ones.

I'm guessing he has a good paying job in the harsh conditions of his country and he wants to earn extra too with the game, but doesn't have much time. Or doesn't care anymore or coding became too complex or...

Whatever the reason is this was a good game following cliche settings, methods with some interesting and original ideas, too bad it became an another "abandoned" game. But who knows, creepy Bobby may continue his creeping journey at some point, there's still a tiny hope...

Reactions: Abhai

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I was a bit sarcastic, only without ":BootyTime::KEK::HideThePain:", so that could be a bit misleading there.
And if not for wool/meat/milk (and occasionally sex), what other reason sheep have to justify their existence:BootyTime:
Me too has the idea that billing is still paused. Also somewhat stable patron numbers maybe the result of pausing instead of a very big drop, but if he continued billing after one month then there's no excuse for him or the still paying ones.

I'm guessing he has a good paying job in the harsh conditions of his country and he wants to earn extra too with the game, but doesn't have much time. Or doesn't care anymore or coding became too complex or...

Whatever the reason is this was a good game following cliche settings, methods with some interesting and original ideas, too bad it became an another "abandoned" game. But who knows, creepy Bobby may continue his creeping journey at some point, there's still a tiny hope...
When you pause a Patreon page, it pauses until the 2nd of the next month. The dev would have to keep putting it on hold after that. I don't see Rainces being that attentive to keep doing that. But what I've done is signed on at the $1 level. We'll see if I'm still billed at the end of the month. I owe them at least some money for what I've gotten out of the game so far, and if they put out even just 3-4 updates a year that took the action somewhere, I'd happily be a regular patron. So we'll see what happens.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Ffs, can we all agree to just post on this thread if there is ever any news about the game? I still watch it cause you never know but reading the same crap about patreon over and over and over and over...

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
So did anyone ever create a decent walkthrough mod for this game? the available walkthrough is pretty lacking

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Ffs, can we all agree to just post on this thread if there is ever any news about the game? I still watch it cause you never know but reading the same crap about patreon over and over and over and over...
Some of us are just playing the game now though. I'm still trying to figure out how to continue the Lucy tutoring part and get Liza to do the maid thing (she never came to MC's room). I don't understand how so many people played this without a decent walkthrough

• Haha
Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Some of us are just playing the game now though. I'm still trying to figure out how to continue the Lucy tutoring part and get Liza to do the maid thing (she never came to MC's room). I don't understand how so many people played this without a decent walkthrough
Since you're new around here, hear me out: Nobody plays this game without a walkthrough. Nobody with a life. No one could possibly enjoy this game without a walkthrough. Unless you got no life. That's just it. At some point, you'll get a gameshark but still you'll need either a walkthrough or to be walked through it or grind through it without going through it all. And no, there's no 'decent' walkthrough, what is this? It's fucking BBS. Fuck easy mode. No pain, no jizz.
Now gimme 50 stealth training sections, private.

PS: Does anyone, honestly, truly believe that RAinces stopped his Patreon billing cycle for more than one month?
tenor (4).gif
I don't believe you.
I do not believe you believe that.

Last edited:

ohyeaho

Jan 2, 2017
When you pause a Patreon page, it pauses until the 2nd of the next month. The dev would have to keep putting it on hold after that. I don't see Rainces being that attentive to keep doing that. But what I've done is signed on at the $1 level. We'll see if I'm still billed at the end of the month. I owe them at least some money for what I've gotten out of the game so far, and if they put out even just 3-4 updates a year that took the action somewhere, I'd happily be a regular patron. So we'll see what happens.
Please give us a update if you are bill the next month. This will give us some insight to his integrity.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Please give us a update if you are bill the next month. This will give us some insight to his integrity.
I'll be sure to do so.

Just report him to patreon and have it done and dusted!! I paid $60!! So F him!
I suspect Patreon would be reluctant to do so. It's easy money for them as long as he keeps billing people. They would likely take the position that if individuals want to stop supporting him, they can cancel their monthly payments. I'm not sure what rules are necessarily out there to make someone produce content on Patreon or stay engaged with their supporters. I did see people threatening to report him to Patreon among the comments at that page, but I don't know if it was just bluffs or not.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Since you're new around here, hear me out: Nobody plays this game without a walkthrough. Nobody with a life. No one could possibly enjoy this game without a walkthrough. Unless you got no life. That's just it. At some point, you'll get a gameshark but still you'll need either a walkthrough or to be walked through it or grind through it without going through it all. And no, there's no 'decent' walkthrough, what is this? It's fucking BBS. Fuck easy mode. No pain, no jizz.
Now gimme 50 stealth training sections, private.
Was this supposed to be sarcasm? It's unclear, as the poor grammar and dated references made this an incoherent rambling mess :LOL: Thanks for answering my question though...I think?

Reactions: SummmerP

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Report on patreon? for real? ICSTOR has 1 year that does not release new content in Milfy City and still continues to earn a lot. The problem with people is that they forget that they are supporting or are simply deceived, which I think is difficult. RAinces already had a problem with the coding of his game if I remember correctly, so he wanted to rework on the character Jenny and started making the renderings, only when it came to putting in the game, coding and etc., he must have fumbled and that in the the end of it ended up giving up. At this point, we don't know if he's been working on his game from the beginning or if he's doing something else, but since he hasn't reported since last year, it's likely that he's doing something else. It's a pity, the game had potential, but the bad thing about this game was its gameplay, which he would have to redo the game from the beginning.

Reactions: Corambis
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes