intrees

Aug 30, 2020
There's currently no timetable. We're very early on in the planning and coordination phases. I'd rather not promise a time. I've seen the amount of hate that comes from missing a self-imposed deadline around these parts, and I feel that it would be enough to make me cancel the project outright if I had to endure that.

Everyone working on this so far is new at what they're doing, and we have a long way to go just to get to a basic launching point. But if you know some people that want to help with coding and graphics, we meet and work over at this Discord channel.
Well no hurries. Just the fact that you all are willing to revive this game is good enough already whether it works out in the end or not.

Jul 30, 2020
How to taboo mode pls i dont understand :/
There's a few different ways of doing this, but the following has to be set to true
def set_taboo( status = False ):
That's from the script.rpy file. If you have the cheat mod, open it and you will have the option to set the game to Taboo mode right there. If not, you can either use a save editor to change that status flag to True (must be capitalized), get into the console mode (search this thread for how to do it), or use a text editor to open the script.rpy file and change that False to True. NOTE*** I have not tried this last option yet. It should work, but fucking with the code can always cause problems if you are not careful.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
There's a few of us working on a remake, but it is in the very early stages. Right now, we're laying out the storyline for the game. One of the biggest problems that I saw with both Rainces and Axeman's versions was that the games were written piecemeal, and not as part of an overarching story. That's why it felt so grindy and disjointed. Each piece of the story was slapped on to the next without worry of what the end goal was. We're breaking the story down into several acts and are plotting out each of the acts main storylines before we start coding anything past the prologue. We'll take whatever help we can get.

for the Discord channel
https://f95zone.to/threads/fan-art-and-assets-for-bad-bobby-saga.27860/page-37 For the Fan Art thread where some very talented artists reside.
Spoken with Rainces and game idea was initially based on Mysterful games. Have a look

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I'm stuck week10 i dont know what to do, any help ? :p
I think weeks are kind of irrelevant in the game given how it is set up. Progression isn't based on the calendar, but rather your actions. You have to grind enough, and then be in the right place at the right time for different events. If you can give more specifics as to where you are, we may be able to help you.

Kriezz

Oct 15, 2020
Je cherche une solution quelque part, j'achète des objets qui au final sont inutiles et restent dans mon inventaire ... Je n'ai actuellement aucun progrès sur le jeu même si je n'y suis même pas. la moitié ... J'ai vu Raines mettre une solution sur son Patreon mais c'est totalement foutu.
Très bonne journée à tous

Reactions: boy mason

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Well said. It's a main rule of thumb of this international Community, and a sign of clear respect for all making our thoughts understable for all.
I'm a not a native English speaker either, but the same I'm always trying to do my best about this, just for the reason above, even if I'm seeing that won't come out easy, for me as first. We have so many tools and apps to help with nowadays, after all.
Just my own little cent.

With best regards.

Last edited:

Kriezz

Oct 15, 2020
Est-ce un problème que j'utilise un traducteur? J'aimerais que tu parles correctement français pour voir le résultat, en tout cas tu ne réponds pas à mon aide mais merci quand même:)

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
[QUOTE = "undefiniert, message: 5123011, membre: 996344"]
[USER = 2958120] Kriezz [/ USER] lorsque vous écrivez l'anglais, tout le monde ici peut lire.
[/CITATION]
Is it a problem that I am using a translator? I would like to see you speak French correctly to see the result, in any case you do not answer my help but thank you anyway :)
I don't need to speak french! And this was not meant to be rude from my side.
But it's a international community and we are all talking english here. Being german, it's not my first language either.
And using a translator is never a problem. Easier for everyone is, when you use one to translate into english, so everyone else can read it!

it's no shame not to talk another specific language :)

probably I could help you, but using a translator from mobile is quite annoying :)

jjojjoo

May 28, 2018
ben c est écrit en gros jeux abandonné donc chercher une solution ne sert a rien par contre tu peux regardé la tonne de pigeon qui espère encore et qui paye c est trop drole

• Angry
Reactions: HeroSearcher

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Est-ce un problème que j'utilise un traducteur? J'aimerais que tu parles correctement français pour voir le résultat, en tout cas tu ne réponds pas à mon aide mais merci quand même:)
Not at all, dear mate. You're on the right way to do things properly, instead.

Ah, and please note, by the way, that I'm not answering you in your native language - even if I could easily - by purpose, and just not to be harsh with you.

Good luck!

With best regards.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
By the way, here's an update on my experiment with becoming a patron of Rainces for $1 last month. I was charged again when the next month rolled around. So he's either not on hold, or at least wasn't on hold for this month. So presumably he very definitely is still raking in the money.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes