hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Report on patreon? for real? ICSTOR has 1 year that does not release new content in Milfy City and still continues to earn a lot. The problem with people is that they forget that they are supporting or are simply deceived, which I think is difficult. RAinces already had a problem with the coding of his game if I remember correctly, so he wanted to rework on the character Jenny and started making the renderings, only when it came to putting in the game, coding and etc., he must have fumbled and that in the the end of it ended up giving up. At this point, we don't know if he's been working on his game from the beginning or if he's doing something else, but since he hasn't reported since last year, it's likely that he's doing something else. It's a pity, the game had potential, but the bad thing about this game was its gameplay, which he would have to redo the game from the beginning.
Someone else could easily pick up the project and make something very...similar and would have great success if only they updated more often. . .

Jul 30, 2020
Someone else could easily pick up the project and make something very...similar and would have great success if only they updated more often. . .
There's a few of us working on a remake, but it is in the very early stages. Right now, we're laying out the storyline for the game. One of the biggest problems that I saw with both Rainces and Axeman's versions was that the games were written piecemeal, and not as part of an overarching story. That's why it felt so grindy and disjointed. Each piece of the story was slapped on to the next without worry of what the end goal was. We're breaking the story down into several acts and are plotting out each of the acts main storylines before we start coding anything past the prologue. We'll take whatever help we can get.

for the Discord channel
https://f95zone.to/threads/fan-art-and-assets-for-bad-bobby-saga.27860/page-37 For the Fan Art thread where some very talented artists reside.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
There's a few of us working on a remake, but it is in the very early stages. Right now, we're laying out the storyline for the game. One of the biggest problems that I saw with both Rainces and Axeman's versions was that the games were written piecemeal, and not as part of an overarching story. That's why it felt so grindy and disjointed. Each piece of the story was slapped on to the next without worry of what the end goal was. We're breaking the story down into several acts and are plotting out each of the acts main storylines before we start coding anything past the prologue. We'll take whatever help we can get.

for the Discord channel
https://f95zone.to/threads/fan-art-and-assets-for-bad-bobby-saga.27860/page-37 For the Fan Art thread where some very talented artists reside.
This is the best post in the thread !

Plz more corruption, blackmail, sneaky/grimy bro stuff and for the love of God less grindy and more "rewarding" XD

ill patreon to that !

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021

for the Discord channel
I hope I will be on gamcore because i have a stupid iPad, if not I hope someone post the scenes.

Reactions: NotARealPerson1582

james141999

Sep 6, 2018

for the Discord channel

you guys should crate a Patrion, I really love this game so I would definitely support you, hopefully you guys wont change the story my faorite scene was the one with Lucy and her friend having sex lol

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019

for the Discord channel
good luck with the project, I will be one of your patreon if you make it happen and you can get updates every month or 2 but with decent progress and I'm sure there will be a lot of support for the project on this page.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

for the Discord channel
I'm looking forward to seeing what you do, although there seem to be conflicting ideas of what BBS was or what it should be. I get the impression that you do want there to be more of a traditional erotic story progression versus just a collection of loosely connected scenes that often end up dead-ending, or just repeating what came before with slight variation. It's always a challenge to follow in another dev's footsteps, because of not necessarily having access to the exact same models they did, or just by not thinking like them. There was so much broken or at least sub-optimal with the game that could be improved upon, but the real trick will be remaking it and keeping the sometimes intangible qualities or feel to it that made the game resonate for so many.

Reactions: NotARealPerson1582

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
If, 1 line of code require 1 min then,
40000 code = 40000 mins
and
If, 1 render = 5 mins then,
5000 render = 25000 mins.

So,total mins require is 65000min = 45.13 days.
The game is more than 3 years old now and Raince must have been working on this game longer than that but to be safe we consider only 3 years of work.

Now, 3 years = 1095 days.

hence, Rainces has been working 59.32 minute per day.

So yeah, I can see how much "labor" Rainces had put on this game.
Maybe he’s a slow typer

intrees

Aug 30, 2020

for the Discord channel
Can you give us an approx month when we can anticipate the release of this one?

Jul 30, 2020
Can you give us an approx month when we can anticipate the release of this one?
There's currently no timetable. We're very early on in the planning and coordination phases. I'd rather not promise a time. I've seen the amount of hate that comes from missing a self-imposed deadline around these parts, and I feel that it would be enough to make me cancel the project outright if I had to endure that.

Everyone working on this so far is new at what they're doing, and we have a long way to go just to get to a basic launching point. But if you know some people that want to help with coding and graphics, we meet and work over at this Discord channel.

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
There's currently no timetable. We're very early on in the planning and coordination phases. I'd rather not promise a time. I've seen the amount of hate that comes from missing a self-imposed deadline around these parts, and I feel that it would be enough to make me cancel the project outright if I had to endure that.

Everyone working on this so far is new at what they're doing, and we have a long way to go just to get to a basic launching point. But if you know some people that want to help with coding and graphics, we meet and work over at this Discord channel.

I have some ideas to make the sleep sex scenes more dynamic. How much input might I expect to have if I share some of my ideas?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes