Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
By the way, here's an update on my experiment with becoming a patron of Rainces for $1 last month. I was charged again when the next month rolled around. So he's either not on hold, or at least wasn't on hold for this month. So presumably he very definitely is still raking in the money.
Thanks for clarifying it at last...Nothing less could be expected from an honest hardworking dev as this dude obviously is.
God bless all those sheep, they keep this world rolling, giving wool and milk for all souls in need:HideThePain:

MothManlet

Nov 11, 2020
I'm currently working on a game similar to this. Ever since playing Big Brother back in the day I've wanted to get into development and work on something similar, but I didn't have the skills to do it at the time. After playing this game a while ago I decided I wanted to finally start on my project, but I'm in need of a writer because I'm not a great story writer and my dialogue writing is very uninspiring.

If anyone here is interested in writing for a game similar to this(Incest, Harem, Corruption) and would be interested in working with me then feel free to add me on discord and we can talk: mothmanlet#7295

I'm going to be handling all of the art and programming and I'm currently working on figuring out how the game is going to actually play as well as working on characters. I currently have some characters done and I'm still playing around with ideas for other characters.

I'm probably going to put a post on recruitment and services section some time in the future but I wanted to speak directly to people are also interested in the same genre as me first.

Here are some render I did of the character I have done/I'm working on

This is Alex. She's the older sister. She currently works as a lifeguard while trying to pursue her dream as a Model, but she may need help from her younger brother.

1613916111997.png

This is Paige, MC's younger sister. She's a bit of a shy girl but has an adventurous spirit. She's a cross country runner whos goal is to make it to state next year.
Paige.png

This is MC's mother, Angel. Currently a work in progress but I did a quick render so you can get an idea. She's a very loving mother who puts her family first. She's looking for a man in her life but can't seem to fine the right one. She loves romance movies and the occasional glass of wine.
mom1_i.png

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I'm currently working on a game similar to this. Ever since playing Big Brother back in the day I've wanted to get into development and work on something similar, but I didn't have the skills to do it at the time. After playing this game a while ago I decided I wanted to finally start on my project, but I'm in need of a writer because I'm not a great story writer and my dialogue writing is very uninspiring.

If anyone here is interested in writing for a game similar to this(Incest, Harem, Corruption) and would be interested in working with me then feel free to add me on discord and we can talk: mothmanlet#7295

I'm going to be handling all of the art and programming and I'm currently working on figuring out how the game is going to actually play as well as working on characters. I currently have some characters done and I'm still playing around with ideas for other characters.

I'm probably going to put a post on recruitment and services section some time in the future but I wanted to speak directly to people are also interested in the same genre as me first.

This is Alex. She's the older sister. She currently works as a lifeguard while trying to pursue her dream as a Model, but she may need help from her younger brother.

View attachment 1047181

This is Paige, MC's younger sister. She's a bit of a shy girl but has an adventurous spirit. She's a cross country runner whos goal is to make it to state next year.
View attachment 1047200

This is MC's mother, Angel. Currently a work in progress but I did a quick render so you can get an idea. She's a very loving mother who puts her family first. She's looking for a man in her life but can't seem to fine the right one. She loves romance movies and the occasional glass of wine.
View attachment 1047213
The younger daughter looks really cute. Ever consider making the MC the father?

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
or better grandfather?
yup, that would make more sense surely.
wanna more grandfather games, or perhaps even grand-grandfathers just imagine those harems - sisters/cousins, children, grandchildren, grandgrandchildren...apart from moms/aunts and grannies, that would be something:BootyTime:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020

View attachment 1047181

View attachment 1047200

View attachment 1047213
im waiting for that,
if u really want make a game like bbs, please finished the story.

it's hurt when i hv falin love with mom in bbs but the game just abanoned

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Make him the father in the sequel, and give him about a dozen daughters he had with his mom and sisters. Although he'd also be uncle to some of them and brother to others I guess, depending on which family member he impregnated. But he could make the family tree even more complicated then.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Make him the father in the sequel, and give him about a dozen daughters he had with his mom and sisters. Although he'd also be uncle to some of them and brother to others I guess, depending on which family member he impregnated. But he could make the family tree even more complicated then.
Then you are thinking about Maou Sama. All those things happen there, except for male offspring.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I just saw that this game is abandoned for me honestly not really a loss I only played a bit and dropped it because it was a grindy sandbox and I hate MCs that look like they are at most 12 years old. The female models were hot though.

Reactions: Corambis
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes