efk1980

Nov 6, 2019
Hi guys !
Can someone tell me how to get things going with the quest take cars back? i trying to advance mom story but i got stucked!
It says i need to spend time with her on her room but nothing new happens how many times ineed to have dinner with wine with her?
thx for the helping

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I just started playing this game from the beginning now. But the Walkthrough on the OP page is for version 13 and on. Where can I find a WT for the beginning?
For instance I don't know which choice is better for each of the girls at this point and in which order I should play them:
a3b7ee8fd193790ef6a7689e9a396ab6.jpg

Reactions: boy mason

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
This game has an in-built walkthrough. Just click the button with exclamation sign on right upper corner which will show the required actions for individual characters.
A fuck it shows.. it's EMPTY (work in progress) I need a WT for the beginning of the game coz i just started playing it.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
LOL. This Dev should get a medal. Never saw any other game here getting the " abandonned " tag so often. It's what, the 20th time ? hahahaha. 3 years passed and Rainces is still a #@$$1 Liar and manipulative #@$$! who victimizes himself. Just give up. He was never serious from the very start. Those who follow this game from the very start know it's the truth.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
he's still making $600 a month a patreon. no wonder he hasnt put anything out. people are willing to pay him for nothing.
The most f95 administration can do to a game is mark the game with abandoned tag, so that people can see that the game is discontinued.

Reactions: no1milfhunter

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This is not the first time, and probably it wont be the last time either, for this game to be "abandoned". It is kinda a golden egg for the dev, where he can earn more than enough for his living, and all that by not doing anything. In his best interest is to save that source of income, so it could be expected as the support drop further (bellow 500$ or so) monthly, he could come with a new update just to boost it a little, and repeat/sustain the pattern.
We could argue why he is satisfied to earn just 10-20% of the monthly income he would make otherwise (aka being more reliable hardworking dev who makes one of the better popular games around). His choice, and probably for most here, is/would be to earn less, yet to do nothing, as long as it could be maintained.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Kinda weird how this game got the abandoned tag when Milfy City has gone longer without an update. :unsure:
The dev for Milfy City probably at least communicated some. That's what determines whether something gets the abandoned tag or not. If Rainces were posting anywhere that they were still working on this game, the abandoned tag would be removed, even if it's been a year since the last update. It's kind of strange that they haven't posted, given that they seemed more interested in avoiding the tag in the past. Usually we'd see a post with the promise that the game was "80% done" or "two weeks away from completion" so that the clock would be reset on abandonment, and so that people would get excited and sign up on Patreon. Not sure what changed this time. I think their monthly patreon income has been holding fairly steady though, so that may be why.

Jan 21, 2020
This game's graphics are so beautiful, unfortunately the game has dropped like the game: Dual Families, and we don't expect an update in .... 10 years from now.
I introduce to you a game with nice graphics and a steady update is game: CutelySuspicious, it's a game worth playing even though its content is not as rich as these games, maybe because the author has only 1 person. do

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If Rainces were posting anywhere that they were still working on this game, the abandoned tag would be removed,
He'd need to post an update for that.

Once a game gets tagged as abandoned it won't get untagged untill it gets updated.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
This game has abandonned, im thinking abt release a remake of it and continue the history by my own. What you guys think abt it?
CryZenX, a sufficient number of people took on the continuation or remake of this game, but, alas, all of them practically did not achieve the result. It seems that the devil himself had a hand in this. Now the guys from fan art have taken up a new project, but the concept that they profess can be safely called “based on BBS”. Even if they succeed, it will certainly not be "BBS".:(

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk
Oct 17, 2017
Mb Rainces redoing all renders with old Jenny model cuz as far as I can see the majority weren't pleased with new one. Hope it is the reason. I can be too naive but I'm still waiting for this game

Reactions: Santoly
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes