undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Yeah, months ago. And he is getting payments till today for nothing.

If I would get my money that easy, I'd probably do the same (just kidding but you get my point?)!

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
This thread still exists? LOL, my Dude, just burn it. Rainces, the king of Victimization.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
This thread still exists? LOL, my Dude, just burn it. Rainces, the king of Victimization.
Seeing that people are still milking one of the game of your signature till now, making a thread active is not a big issue :LOL:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Seeing that people are still milking one of the game of your signature till now, making a thread active is not a big issue :LOL:
At least ICSTOR completed 5 or 6 games before becoming unstable. No one can deny that. Could you remind me how many games did Rainces complete? :)

Reactions: hmc15

braindead

May 17, 2017
At least ICSTOR completed 5 or 6 games before becoming unstable. No one can deny that. Could you remind me how many games did Rainces complete? :)
That's certainly one way to look at it. Alternatively you can compare how much you think ICSTOR has milked from his Patreon versus how much Rainces has made from his.

• Angry
Reactions: Herorise09

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
The unstable current scenario has already shadowed his past glory. And I am not defending Rainces. Compared to ICSTOR number of games to this game's Abandonment which still manage to milks the Patreon is more big of achievement.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The unstable current scenario has already shadowed his past glory. And I am not defending Rainces. Compared to ICSTOR number of games to this game's Abandonment which still manage to milks the Patreon is more big of achievement.
Shadowed ? Perhaps, but facts are facts. ICSTOR was once one, if not, the most reliable Dev on F95. Regular updates/communication were Top Tier. I'm not defending ICSTOR either, but he had the honesty to say he went through a burnout and was tired of working on the same project for too long. Rainces on the other hand, was never honest and always lied. Sure, you can say ICSTOR is milking or whatever now - I won't defend him, because it's the truth. He's being dishonest and unprofessional towards his fans now.

That wasn't always the case. Rainces just kept on lying since the very start man. I've been playing Bad bobby Saga since the very first version and I don't recall even once Rainces being honest. Dude doesn't have a background or anything. His name alone is a joke. Do you see where I'm getting ?

Long ago, everyone went on msn and abused the " nudge " thing. Nowadays, MSN is Dead, but even so, ppl still remember it in a positive way. That's the same thing with ICSTOR and why ppl just can't move on. Rainces doesn't have this kind of mojo. LOL.

braindead

May 17, 2017
He completed all games of him, which have the completed tag! :p
All except for his current game, Milfy City, which was last updated in December 2019. That actually makes Bad Bobby Saga the more recent release with its last update being February 2020. Neither is excusable at this point, but it seems unreasonable to defend one while mocking the other.

• Angry
Reactions: Herorise09

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
The guys making Radiant are hauling in something like $10,000 a month for one medium sized release a year.

Meanwhile they're openly working on other projects and making money on those as well.

I've started to wonder if some of these games are partly just being used as a front to funnel laundered money through Patreon.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes