Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
This ending is a shame. I found the story and the characters well done. Especially Liza.
What actually happened?
Most probably the fact he doesn't release any updates and people got sick of paying him for nothing.

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
It is a pity that this game has been abandoned, ¿does anyone know of any other games with female protagonists that look like these, except big brother?

Oct 17, 2017
Rainces loved to say how close they were to a new update, and then not produce anything for months after that. It was just something they said to keep people interested. If people think a new update was close, they'd be less likely to cancel their support, and some might even sign up in hopes of being able to access the next update right away.
Still he's not receiving any money from patreon, as far as I know it's still paused. Nd with life problems he told us he have it's strange nd quite noble of him

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Still he's not receiving any money from patreon, as far as I know it's still paused. Nd with life problems he told us he have it's strange nd quite noble of him
How do you know its still paused?

Is anyone here a patreon that can verify that they are not being charged?
I signed up as a patron to Rainces back in January I think for $1/month purely to test this. After that first month, I was charged a dollar each month for a couple of months until I cancelled. So Rainces is definitely not paused. I looked up how pausing works, and it's something that Rainces would need to actively turn on every month. They possibly paused it for one month, because they did say they were going to do one month I believe. But I'm guessing they "forgot" after that somehow.

Reactions: nytep

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Hey guys,
I and someone else are trying to redo BBS.
(I know we are not the only ones). Our goal is to make a BBS as similar as possible, improving the Writing and some 3D models. So a version 2. We will also give the possibility to support ourselves through a Patreon or a similar site.

But we have the code and writers, but we don't have a good artistic support, as we would like. so initially we will dedicate ourselves in Fan Art and recruit/educate Artists.

If you want to follow us or help us you can find our discord here:

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Hey guys,
I and someone else are trying to redo BBS.
(I know we are not the only ones). Our goal is to make a BBS as similar as possible, improving the Writing and some 3D models. So a version 2. We will also give the possibility to support ourselves through a Patreon or a similar site.

But we have the code and writers, but we don't have a good artistic support, as we would like. so initially we will dedicate ourselves in Fan Art and recruit/educate Artists.

If you want to follow us or help us you can find our discord here:
God Speed, make it happen!

Reactions: Bangbang6969

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Can someone tell me honestly, is there enough content in this game to make it worth playing even though it's abandoned? Like is it good enough for a fap or will I just be blue balling myself? Thanks.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Can someone tell me honestly, is there enough content in this game to make it worth playing even though it's abandoned? Like is it good enough for a fap or will I just be blue balling myself? Thanks.
Ehh, it's good. It's why the abandonment is a shame because it was a really good AVN.

As for fap, it depends on what you can fap to. If you mean pure fucking, especially of the main targets, you'll be blue-balled. It tops out at light-ish and nude to nude-ish exploitation. Things happen but nothing involving actual sex with the main targets. The pacing and grind was good though! It was going places but up to abandonment it doesn't reach the point of fucking the main targets.

Yet, what is there is good if you ask me and many others. Really good. It's a corruption story. You're a bad, horny kid trying to fuck his hot sis and mom. Hot scenarios ensue. Definitely fappable for me but it depends on what you can fap to.

Also, it is a grind. You won't get to the good stuff in 5 mins.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Ehh, it's good. It's why the abandonment is a shame because it was a really good AVN.

As for fap, it depends on what you can fap to. If you mean pure fucking, especially of the main targets, you'll be blue-balled. It tops out at light-ish and nude to nude-ish exploitation. Things happen but nothing involving actual sex with the main targets. The pacing and grind was good though! It was going places but up to abandonment it doesn't reach the point of fucking the main targets.

Yet, what is there is good if you ask me and many others. Really good. It's a corruption story. You're a bad, horny kid trying to fuck his hot sis and mom. Hot scenarios ensue. Definitely fappable for me but it depends on what you can fap to.

Also, it is a grind. You won't get to the good stuff in 5 mins.
Appreciate the response. The game seems like my kink, that's half the problem, afraid I'll really like it and then get burned by the dead end.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
How many content does this game currently have

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes