Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
The bad ending being the only ending yet ... ^^
There are at least 2 bad endings, to my knowledge. First is Liza being abducted by a crazy hobo and turned into a sex slave, the other is raping Lucy after the trip to the club. Might be more, but those are the ones I remember.

Nov 1, 2018
There are at least 2 bad endings, to my knowledge. First is Liza being abducted by a crazy hobo and turned into a sex slave, the other is raping Lucy after the trip to the club. Might be more, but those are the ones I remember.
I meant that the only rewarding ending was the Lucy bad ending.
And this is Awful…

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
one thing I don't understand about lucy and julia whom i accept that with julia i'm just like without accepting it why?

CryZenXS

Dec 2, 2020
[QUOTE = "Kai Andersen, postagem: 5334181, membro: 588449"]
CryZenX , um número suficiente de pessoas assumiu a continuação ou remake deste jogo, mas, infelizmente, todas elas praticamente não alcançaram o resultado. Parece que o próprio diabo teve uma participação nisso. Agora os caras da fan art assumiram um novo projeto, mas o conceito que eles professam pode ser chamado com segurança de “baseado em BBS”. Mesmo que tenham sucesso, certamente não será "BBS".:(
[/CITAR]

I'm going to take responsibility for this game, it has a cool story and I'm going to continue it. I didn't give up on the project, but it will take time to do it with quality. This game's programming is complex, so I'll have to spend a lot of time studying the code for this game.

shark80

Feb 28, 2018
guys let's just report the ass. Patreon has a reporting function. Maybe we'll get him to at least give a reaction. What he does not work at all. Buy a 3,000 dollar laptop with the money and brag to patreon that he would now spend more time playing ... and . What was the result? NOTHING!!!! And he still collects money for doing nothing. We shouldn't let that get away with it.

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
this game coulda been one of the greats
VanquishedTundra, could have become, but it did not, and will never become, not to mention its various remakes. Over the past three years, a large number of, if not masterpieces, then at least iconic games have been thrown. But we must look to the future, only nostalgia remains about the past.

Reactions: lancelotdulak

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Depending on why it's under review, this could be interesting. If it's under review because there's been no new content or contact from Rainces, perhaps getting their free money taken away finally makes them come back to the game. For minimal work they could slap together an update from the stuff they supposedly already created and some new stuff, post that, and then be good for another few months of milking people. Best case scenario, they actually decide to start making updates again. I don't really think that's going to happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if Rainces doesn't try to keep his monthly income from Patreon in some way, for at least a little longer.

Reactions: paprikakab

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I don't really think that's going to happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if Rainces doesn't try to keep his monthly income from Patreon in some way, for at least a little longer.
Carambis, RAinces in his last appeal to the fans decided on the game. Due to family problems, he will no longer develop the game. At least for the next couple of years. On the other hand, RAinces said a lot of things....

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Carambis, RAinces in his last appeal to the fans decided on the game. Due to family problems, he will no longer develop the game. At least for the next couple of years. On the other hand, RAinces said a lot of things....
I don't recall that specifically. I know he has constantly talked about his real job taking up so much of his time, and also talking about his girlfriend and how she had found out about the game. But I never recall hearing him saying he would no longer develop the game, including earlier this year when I signed up on his Patreon to see if he was still billing people (he was). If he did make such an admission, then he definitely should have closed down his Patreon at that time or at least given an update there. Instead, the last official communication was that they were still working the game, and then nothing for at least a year after that.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes