Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Instead, the last official communication was that they were still working the game, and then nothing for at least a year after that.
Carambis, I have been following the game from the very beginning, and during this time the author has said a lot of words. But after the message about the suspension (closure) of the project, I disconnected from his page on Patreon, so it is quite possible that he left some more messages. I say this with regret, because the concept of his game is close to me.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Carambis, I have been following the game from the very beginning, and during this time the author has said a lot of words. But after the message about the suspension (closure) of the project, I disconnected from his page on Patreon, so it is quite possible that he left some more messages. I say this with regret, because the concept of his game is close to me.
While I had access to his Patreon earlier this year I of course looked at what he had posted. The most recent at the time was just a standard post I think about working on the update or maybe it being delayed. I know they did talk some time ago about suspending the payments they received, although my recollection was that they were still saying an update was coming. But when I did sign up for them for a few months, I was definitely being charged each month.

I think it's receiving all of the money for no work that is getting them in trouble this time, because that is in clear violation of Patreon policies. Regardless, if Rainces doesn't take some kind of action, they are going to lose this free money they've been getting for so long. To me it wouldn't be at all surprising if they did try to prolong things. All it would take is a hastily constructed update, which for all we know could be largely thrown together from whatever work in progress they already had. It doesn't have to be much. If Patreon is cracking down because they haven't been making anything, they could literally put out a one scene update and they'd probably satisfy Patreon for a few months. So from that standpoint, knowing what little I do know about Rainces, it seems silly that they wouldn't go that route unless there was something to prevent them physically from doing so.

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of Bad Bobby Saga - v0.15 (Taboo Edition) + D.S.-sama Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
File no longer available?

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
Rainces posted in fan art thread yesterday. I guess losing the free income actually motivated him. :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait to see the hasty update that gets released :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: NevinBoJack

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Rainces posted in fan art thread yesterday. I guess losing the free income actually motivated him. :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait to see the hasty update that gets released :cautious:
I had a pretty good hunch we'd be seeing him if the Patreon thing was about him not making content. We'll see what comes of it. I also suspect some kind of update coming out soon, although it may be thrown together pretty quickly. Elsewhere Rainces said they were about 95% done and had been for a while, but I suspect that was hyperbole.

Still, I can't say that I wouldn't be intrigued to see another update. As far as I'm concerned the last one was the best in quite some time, and finally got us some payoff for waiting so long.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
I had a pretty good hunch we'd be seeing him if the Patreon thing was about him not making content. We'll see what comes of it. I also suspect some kind of update coming out soon, although it may be thrown together pretty quickly. Elsewhere Rainces said they were about 95% done and had been for a while, but I suspect that was hyperbole.

Still, I can't say that I wouldn't be intrigued to see another update. As far as I'm concerned the last one was the best in quite some time, and finally got us some payoff for waiting so long.
U know what is the sad here that he will post another small update and puuum 200 patreons , some people deserve to be scammed.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
U know what is the sad here that he will post another small update and puuum 200 patreons , some people deserve to be scammed.
Oh, yeah. Another update would mean his numbers will go up for quite some time, and may not go down for a bit. In the past just a post saying an update was near got people to sign up. I'm sure Raincess would make a couple of posts about plans for the next update too, to try to keep people interested.

Lalelilolu

Jul 30, 2019
It's not a scam. People support their favorite games in hope that there will be more updates. Patreon is nothing more than a tip jar so stop being so cynical.
When someone is receiving support for a project without receiving anything in return for more than 1 year I call it a scam, or do you really think that raincess has been making new content for 1 year, that it is going to release an update with 3000 new renders? The truth is that no, he has been very comfortable scamming people who willingly decided to support his project and he only made fun of them.

And just to be clear I was one of his patreons a long time ago but I canceled my support seeing that he had no intention of continuing with the game.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
There is a saying: A spoon is needed for the dining table. 2 years without an update, a sufficient period to cool down to this game. If the new version is released even now, I will not meet it with the same enthusiasm as before. Hey, RAinces, you've been thinking too long, I've already managed to forget everyone. But I will hope that this is just me.:(

shark80

Feb 28, 2018
Why his site is checked by the safety team is probably because he has been reported several times, as I once wrote here in the forum that we should do that. The good thing is now that we now know where we are. I'm fed up with empty promises and consolations. Shame on him, he should be ashamed of himself.

edit: so what people ruin the game.

Reactions: Aioria619

shark80

Feb 28, 2018
Yes. Some have already reported that they want to continue the project. So far there was only the info that they are on, and that it shouldn't be that easy, because the source code is pretty tricky. The only concrete announcement that came so far was from Team Saga ( ) which will be released at the end of the month, beginning of next month. I'm pretty confident that it will continue to be worthy of it. The game has great potential. You just have to make something sensible out of it. That is why the team has also told us that you need help with the development. They even have their own support server on Discord. Everything else can be found on their Patreon Page.

Reactions: Wolfi1988
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes