shark80

Feb 28, 2018
View attachment 1368713

I have a question that is not so unimportant. How about rainches when you bring the update now? I noticed a few days ago that he has restored his Patreon. However, he has not disclosed any further information so far. I suspect something will come from him pretty soon. That would be typical of him, he had done it before. Then he had heard that someone else wanted to develop his game further, and not a day later the update came from him. What I'm getting at is wouldn't there be conflict over intellectual property or something? That would be really bad .. Ok, he has to ascribe it to himself, but strictly speaking it is his intellectual property, and he has not given anyone the ok to carry it on for him ...

shark80

Feb 28, 2018
Will there be further development?

Yes, I think so, but from whom is the question now. For a long time nothing came from Rainches, the guys who are already there want to do a release at the end of the month. They invested so much time in there for this release. I wouldn't even be surprised if rainches suddenly released a release. Just what is it then? Will there be conflicts between the creators, or will rainches just accept it? So personally I don't think the game will die because the game has too much potential.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
I have a question that is not so unimportant. How about rainches when you bring the update now? I noticed a few days ago that he has restored his Patreon. However, he has not disclosed any further information so far. I suspect something will come from him pretty soon. That would be typical of him, he had done it before. Then he had heard that someone else wanted to develop his game further, and not a day later the update came from him. What I'm getting at is wouldn't there be conflict over intellectual property or something? That would be really bad .. Ok, he has to ascribe it to himself, but strictly speaking it is his intellectual property, and he has not given anyone the ok to carry it on for him ...
I don't know what to answer, I was surprised when after 6 months of not accessing f95 he hinted that he is developing, although unfortunately I have my doubts.
For the problem of ownership many people asked him to help with the development, not for money but only because they wanted a continuation, but he did not respond ... so a little 'if you are looking for the fact that there are several people who intend to recreate it.
anyway, a similar case happened to Big Brother, so I think it will happen more or less the same thing.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
However if someone wants to start translating or improve the writing can do it from here

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
anyway, a similar case happened to Big Brother, so I think it will happen more or less the same thing.
DonRP, today's "Big Brother" is a sad shit, do you want " BBS " to become the same? Better a dignified death than a shameful life.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
DonRP, today's "Big Brother" is a sad shit, do you want " BBS " to become the same? Better a dignified death than a shameful life.
I can't tell you, but for now I'm staying as faithful as possible to the original.
for now, the scenes I created don't displease me, the only thing that doesn't make me crazy is bobby's face, especially I have difficulty in giving him a perverted expression.
and I avoid poses of this type:
1629911743474.png

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
the only thing that doesn't make me crazy is bobby's face, especially I have difficulty in giving him a perverted expression.
DonRP, about this moment, don't worry, facial expressions come over the years and Bobby is too young to show it on his face. Without the "theatricality", "BBS" stood out from other games with its naturalness.

shark80

Feb 28, 2018
I can't tell you, but for now I'm staying as faithful as possible to the original.
for now, the scenes I created don't displease me, the only thing that doesn't make me crazy is bobby's face, especially I have difficulty in giving him a perverted expression.
and I avoid poses of this type:
View attachment 1370881

you say it stays for the first of the next month? Sorry for the question, but I'm bursting with curiosity ... I'm not alone with that ... xD

Reactions: herm956
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes