Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Hi guys
Are these scenes real on v.0.15 or they are edited images?
If yes, could you guys share the SAVES? please!!!
View attachment 1404909

View attachment 1404850 View attachment 1404851 View attachment 1404852 View attachment 1404856 View attachment 1404879 View attachment 1404881
Pics 1,and the 2 very bottoms ones are in the game, 1 being a still image of bobby fantising what he wants to do to lucy and the other two are in the game at the very beginning being if you keep spanking lucy you eventually start dry humping her and get game over, the others 2 and 3 are in axemans game but i don't know how to get to them, and the ones with anna and bobby on the floor are from fan art.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
At least I'm glad that he's alive, and didn't become a victim of COVID.:)
You can't say that for sure.

maybe he did die from COVID..
but since he had some yet unfinished business up here, he was reincarnated.. and now that he's fully grown, a couple generations later, he's back on it
idk, it would explain the years in absence

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
We'll have to see how this goes, assuming it even happens. I do know that Patreon cracked down on his page recently, and I had speculated then that he'd be putting out an update to save his page. But on the other hand, this is Rainces. We can only believe a new update is actually coming out when we are actually playing it.

The redoing the game also concerns me a little. I had hoped for a continuation of where we left off. I suspect this is prompted by Patreon's rules on content, as Rainces does refer to it in their post. They need to redo the game to completely purge incest or maybe even younger looking characters from it.

I'm also worried about the entire incest thing being changed to the user being able to define the relationships. That usually just leads to a watered-down incest experience where they occasionally reference whatever relationship the user has defined, but it's not a key part of the story any more. If Anna is now a landlady that we can program to be called "mom" and Lucy is a roommate that we can program to be called "sister" occasionally, that's going to take a lot of what made BBS fun in the first place. I'd much rather see a patch that entirely changes the dialogue to make it a true incest story.

So we may or may not see this update. If we see it, it may be something that looks like the original BBS, but doesn't really feel like it, just like a game like Glamour looks a lot like Big Brother, but doesn't quite capture the feeling of the original. The dev there basically did a complete restart and changed things to user-defined relationships, and at least for me, it resulted in a less interesting game.

I do hope for the best though, and wish Rainces the best of luck if they are truly back, and hopefully committed to producing updates on a regular basis.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
"I will release it as a remake of this game!"

uh oh, sounds like there wont even be any real new content only old stuff redone or tweaked...

Reactions: Jackmcbean
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes