Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
What bot Mr is he says he's releasing a big update, but the update will be a REBOOT. Like just how fucking much of a REBOOT is it gunna be? Like a full version, no content reboot? Or like just variable changes, and finishing all those extra scenes reboot

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Many times he just waited for the next billing period... Let's check if he changed his habbits... I will defo not support him again, untill updates will get more frequent and on time.

Oct 17, 2017
Many times he just waited for the next billing period... Let's check if he changed his habbits... I will defo not support him again, untill updates will get more frequent and on time.
yea also feel suspicious about his showing up in the end of the month. I bet there won't be anything :cry:

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
The character models look horrid. Same with the 2.0 version. Only spinoff I like and am currently playing is Big Brother: Another Story. Even though I hate sandbox grindfests I am still not bored of it.
Are you out of your mind?
I've played Big Brother: Another Story and it doesn't even come close in quality.
Demon Boy saga in quality is awesome.
imgTwi.png

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
They are on par graphics wise. There isn't a lot of content in DBS so far though.
I don't see it that way.
Demon boy saga is practically all animated and the 2 sex scenes that there are are of infarction.
I would even go so far as to say that it rivals Milfy city.
The fact that there is little content is true, but it's not long ago that it came out.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I don't see it that way.
Demon boy saga is practically all animated and the 2 sex scenes that there are are of infarction.
I would even go so far as to say that it rivals Milfy city.
The fact that there is little content is true, but it's not long ago that it came out.
your just trolling now. Icstor may be the milkiest dev out there but his quality and content is leaps and bounds ahead of demon boy saga. no offense to the dev but its pretty meh by all standards.

Last edited:

Kilikxx

Dec 1, 2020
your just trolling now. Icstor may be the milkiest dev out there but his quality and content is leaps and bounds ahead of demon boy saga. no offense to the dev but its pretty meh by all standards.
Well Milfy city made me vibrate and Demon Boy Saga too.
Icstor is one of the best games out there even though it left us hanging.
In quality of scenery Milfy city is better.
But the animations of Demon boy saga are not far behind in my opinion.
Besides it's the same kind of game. The school, the inventory, the store, the different girls....
But that's my opinion, it's not to troll.
Milfy city has obviously been around for years and has a lot of content.

Reactions: Scotty1212

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
Are you out of your mind?
I've played Big Brother: Another Story and it doesn't even come close in quality.
Demon Boy saga in quality is awesome.
View attachment 1426709
That looks pretty meh to me. I guess its just a matter of taste...
No offense though. The game may be amazing. But it's hard to get me to try a game no matter how good it is when the screenshots really don't peek my interest.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
That looks pretty meh to me. I guess its just a matter of taste...
No offense though. The game may be amazing. But it's hard to get me to try a game no matter how good it is when the screenshots really don't peek my interest.
Tenho a mesma opinião que tu. Demon Boy saga só tem a vantagem de ser sandbox. De resto é bastante mediano. As cenas são fracas ou forçadas (pouco naturais). As gajas não são nada de especial. O mc tem um aspecto esquisito... É um jogo bastante razoavel mas apenas isso. Bad Bobby Saga 1.0, será que é desta?

Last edited:
Reactions: PreachyLocust
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes