rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
I really like the fact that people didn't rush to pay him money. Despite the promises, the counter did not change. Apparently people have learned their lessons

Personally, I'm not sure if we'll get anything. Notice that he was silent for over a year. If he was working seriously on something, he would not have published another promise, but a finished game or at least new release.

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I really like the fact that people didn't rush to pay him money. Despite the promises, the counter did not change. Apparently people have learned their lessons

Personally, I'm not sure if we'll get anything. Notice that he was silent for over a year. If he was working seriously on something, he would not have published another promise, but a finished game or at least new release.
As I said, I'll believe there's a new update after I've downloaded it and actually played through it. We've had promises before. We've had screenshots before, but when fans used to fall for one or two renders and a possibly just mocked-up game image, Rainces never really needed to deliver more than that. The promise of a new update would bring people back to the game.

Hopefully with fans not rushing back, and also with Patreon recently taking a look at his project, he's going to do something. But we'll see if that happens and if it does how good it is. As much as I'd like to see BBS continued, like a lot of other games it's going to be a completely different experience if the game has been re-written and has the incest yanked out.

Reactions: lawyang11111111

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
I am just getting popcorn now, reading from everyone how much they need that so promised update. No one here seems to be embarrassed. Neither Axe/RAinces, nor any of those guys here, who are literally drooling over their keyboards for a game which they will never get completed.

If you do like getting betrayed by a single guy, continue. Otherwise: stop thinking with your dicks. Seriously. Use your brains! They work!

Anonymous00000007

Jul 11, 2020
What did RAinces do last year? Did he say there's gonna be an update and dissappear?if so why did he dissappear? Do you think it'll happen again now?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
He will never ever do it again he posted 10 pages of apologies somewhere and is really sorry about what happened. So we can be sure, this liar is a good guy now.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
By way too much. Without even bringing a single update. Either this guy is a master of manipulation or those guys supporting him are just dumb.

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
If no one supported him through the pandemic we wouldn't have had an update coming soon.
there will be no update so soon, repeating what happened last year, a few more dollars and another year going by with nothing to deliver but promises.
I can't understand, a talent like this could easily earn over U$ 5000, just doing small monthly updates, however he prefers to keep making excuses.
and to fuck.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
there will be no update so soon, repeating what happened last year, a few more dollars and another year going by with nothing to deliver but promises.
I can't understand, a talent like this could easily earn over U$ 5000, just doing small monthly updates, however he prefers to keep making excuses.
and to fuck.
Why do you have to be so negative? Just be happy that there is a chance that we will get more content.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes