nytep

Aug 16, 2020
Why don't you just wait and see what happens?

If he leaves again that will be the end of him, especially with all the other options out there.

I think the remakes have shown that there is a big demand for this game or similar games. I don't think he's so dumb to scam a few hundred dollars more instead of just finishing what he promised and potentially making much much more.

That being said anyone who donates to his patreon before he fills his promise is a fool.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's decent money for not doing anything. And there is a definite bump in the last month since he posted about another update being close. For the record, I think he's going to put one out, because of competition threatening to further erode his monthly earnings, and Patreon probably threatening to take down his page permanently and cut off that revenue stream permanently. Will that put out another update after that any time soon? Probably not, unless their revenue continues to drop. Or maybe they won't even put out this one if enough people subscribe and Patreon doesn't bother him again for a while.

I can't understand, a talent like this could easily earn over U$ 5000, just doing small monthly updates, however he prefers to keep making excuses.
and to fuck.
He could clearly be making a lot of money with this game. Even updates every other month would work for most of his fans, given what a lot of the competition does. By all rights he should already be onto his second or third game by now, having wrapped up BBS a long time ago, and probably have a small group of paid developers working for him.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
To, everyone who didn't learn the lesson from the past, let me teach you. Let's look a Rainces progress literally.

Here's the render he posted in his latest comeback post on his patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know what he is. But, if I'm coming back after 1 year or so to my paid members to communicate. At least I would have much better thing to post than this render.
Anyone who's even a beginner in DAZ would tell you that, "That render will take you 5 to 10 minutes to render."

I mean seriously combining your old models in a new render together. And, showing that this is what I've been working on for the past year is unimaginable to me.

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
12 days have passed and still nothing. So, as usual, it ended with promises

On the other hand, what to expect from a guy who disappeared for a year after promising to publish a new version in 2 days

You have to be a total sucker to keep supporting him

Ntwaidumella

Sep 8, 2018
I'm not a RAinces supporter so... it doesn't make much difference to me. His game is good and has a good structure of events and Its a shame he doesn't really care about that game.

as I no longer expect anything from him, so whatever comes is profit.

Reactions: nitjo

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
You're being too naive.
If the update never get's released then nothing in the universe changes, but if it does you will look like a fool. This is why there is no point in complaining. And remember: the only way to 100% guarantee that there will be no more updates is if the creator stops receiving money.

It's common sense.

Reactions: rozwielitka

DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
If the update never get's released then nothing in the universe changes, but if it does you will look like a fool. This is why there is no point in complaining. And remember: the only way to 100% guarantee that there will be no more updates is if the creator stops receiving money.

It's common sense.
Does it really matter if the update doesn't come out? A lot of people has already lost hope. And yes it does matter when the creator stealing people's money but isn't providing. You're not actually naive, you're being straight fool from the very beginning just as those dumbs paying that lazy creator money for nothing. And that's happening for years. Don't make a fool out of yourself unless you're someone from the creators.

Reactions: nitjo

DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
You are a drama queen. I don't know if there is a better way to call people like you who spew cliches like "losing hope" and "stealing money".
Hahaha, am I the real drama queen or you are. I think people around here knows that by now pretty well. Or maybe "Sidekick" would also suit you very well.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
I can only say "a few days" .....

I'll try to use this answer next time my girlfriend asks me for a diamond

the hard part will be to disappear a year and come back as if nothing had happened

:D

(cit.) the world is Mineeeeeeeeeeeee MHUAMHUAMHUAMHUAMHUA

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

It's common sense.
Nobody will ever look like a fool for doubting Rainces. The real foolishness is in believing anything they say, especially when it comes to their game.

You know what is really foolish though? Believing that if you just keep sending Rainces money every month for doing nothing that anything will change. The only thing that actually seems to motivate Rainces in the past are serious threats to their free money stream. Otherwise they've proven themselves to be entirely content to just sit there, not even putting in the minimal effort to communicate to their supporters. When they do, it's all lies. And fools keep falling for it, again and again, and sending more money, which is precisely what Rainces wants, and what will motivate them to not make another update.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018

It's common sense.
Patreon is not a job, there are no signed contracts. People donate so he has an incentive to continue working on the game. I will repeat myself: The only thing that can guarantee that there will be no more updates is if he stops receiving money.

It's common sense.
Well, since you love "common sense". Let talk about it.

Currently he has 123 patreons which providing him 534/month.
Which means that there are people who are supporting him 5$/month or 10/month or maybe 20$/month.
I have nothing to say about the people who are supporting him for 1$ because, their only reward is patreon exclusive content.
But, I will talk about the people who are pledging for more than 1$.
See, 5$ patreons should get "interesting scenes preview of future releases"/month,
10$ patreons should get "erotic scenes in the future"/month.
and by god 20$ patreons should get BOTH/month.

Now let see how many renders/scenes he provided for the last 15 months.
Three!! That's right he provided 3 renders in the last 15 months.

And, you're telling everybody that this guy who can't provide a decent render, not some, but just one render a month will abandoned his game if he stop receiving any money. And, you're saying that's "common sense".

tarzan999 you have been called a fool, naive, sidechick,etc. I won't call you a hypocrite. Because, I want to be this comment to be educational. And I certainly don't want this comment to be deleted.

And here's the real education:
I know that you( not just tarzan999 but everyone else) didn't notice. But, in the past 15 months rainces posted 4 posts on his page. And, they all are public. Why is that? Why would he give notice to anybody but his patreon. Because, he wanted the people who stopped supporting him will also see his post which will attract them again in the hope that they will pledge him again. And his income will rise again.

Common sense man, which is not so common these days. Which, I'm glad you have tarzan999

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Well, since you love "common sense". Let talk about it.

Currently he has 123 patreons which providing him 534/month.
Which means that there are people who are supporting him 5$/month or 10/month or maybe 20$/month.
I have nothing to say about the people who are supporting him for 1$ because, their only reward is patreon exclusive content.
But, I will talk about the people who are pledging for more than 1$.
See, 5$ patreons should get "interesting scenes preview of future releases"/month,
10$ patreons should get "erotic scenes in the future"/month.
and by god 20$ patreons should get BOTH/month.

Now let see how many renders/scenes he provided for the last 15 months.
Three!! That's right he provided 3 renders in the last 15 months.

And, you're telling everybody that this guy who can't provide a decent render, not some, but just one render a month will abandoned his game if he stop receiving any money. And, you're saying that's "common sense".

tarzan999 you have been called a fool, naive, sidechick,etc. I won't call you a hypocrite. Because, I want to be this comment to be educational. And I certainly don't want this comment to be deleted.

And here's the real education:
I know that you( not just tarzan999 but everyone else) didn't notice. But, in the past 15 months rainces posted 4 posts on his page. And, they all are public. Why is that? Why would he give notice to anybody but his patreon. Because, he wanted the people who stopped supporting him will also see his post which will attract them again in the hope that they will pledge him again. And his income will rise again.

Common sense man, which is not so common these days. Which, I'm glad you have tarzan999
Not gonna read all that. I'd just like to point out that the developer clearly had problems during covid(a lot of people did) and, while no one forced them to do it, his biggest fans continued supporting him and now we are expecting the biggest update ever.

It's common sense to assume that if a month after his latest 2020 post he lost all of his supporters he would have never been back.

If you want to spew the usual f95zone clichéd bullshit go to some other thread. I will be defending this one because there aren't enough of you here.

Reactions: aladefenix

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Not gonna read all that. I'd just like to point out that the developer clearly had problems during covid(a lot of people did) and, while no one forced them to do it, his biggest fans continued supporting him and now we are expecting the biggest update ever.

It's common sense to assume that if a month after his latest 2020 post he lost all of his supporters he would have never been back.

If you want to spew the usual f95zone clichéd bullshit go to some other thread. I will be defending this one because there aren't enough of you here.
Of course you're not gonna read all of that. Because, facts that contradicts our ideology is hard to read.
That's why your response contains the word "f95zone clichéd bullshit" and any mine facts.
Can pick any line or a sentence from my previous comment and prove me wrong or contradict me.
If you can't then, does that mean my "f95zone clichéd bullshit" was so right that makes your comment look "f95zone clichéd bullshit".

P.S.
Thank, it's because of you my pasta that I'm eating right now is not underseasoned anymore.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Of course you're not gonna read all of that. Because, facts that contradicts our ideology is hard to read.
That's why your response contains the word "f95zone clichéd bullshit" and any mine facts.
Can pick any line or a sentence from my previous comment and prove me wrong or contradict me.
If you can't then, does that mean my "f95zone clichéd bullshit" was so right that makes your comment look "f95zone clichéd bullshit".

P.S.
Thank, it's because of you my pasta that I'm eating right now is not underseasoned anymore.
Season your pasta all you want it's not gonna change the fact that patreon is not a job. People donate whatever and whenever they want. Also, I didn't read your post because I have been on the internet for more than a week. If it's that long and there is no reason for it to be that long it's going to be filled with bullshit.

If you want to smell your own farts and scream inside an echo chamber there are much better threads than this one.

• Haha
Reactions: Jake2000
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes