dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
No offense, but I don't get it why everyone is so obsessed about keep telling how bad RAinces is. I mean if you are a Patreon supporter and you see that he make promises and he doesn't deliver, then you can always cancel your support. It is really easy. But keep yelling here, on f95, where you don't have to pay anything to the developer, that he is a liar etc. over and over again, is not productive. If you don't like the game, don't play it and don't lose your time complaining about it all the time. If you hate the developer, I understand you, but again it's simple, don't support the developer and move on. If you would like to discuss about the game, or if you find interesting the chance (even a slight chance) that a new update might come, then I guess it's fine and doesn't hurt anyone. It's free after all. Personally, I don't support the developer (I do support 3 developers in total) and I would only consider to support him after a couple of updates to make sure he is consistent and worthy.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I WAS one of top tier patreons for like 6 -7 months. then I realised hes not delivering so I stopped. Many still believe ...

1634408121548.png

Reactions: undefiniert

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
Or maybe they are amateurs with personal life who just went through a pandemic. If someone has the ability to give them money let him do it. Obviously that's all disposable income.
I will write to Tarzan straight - your stupidity cannot be read soberly.

I work in scrum methodology. I send reports from my work every day. I have departmental meetings and reports once a week.

You're trying to explain the jerk who promised to update in 2 days and disappeared for a year. After that he promised again and disappeared.

Your level of fanaticism and faith exceeds the norms of elementary intelligence. You wanna play the loser is your business.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
No offense, but I don't get it why everyone is so obsessed about keep telling how bad RAinces is. I mean if you are a Patreon supporter and you see that he make promises and he doesn't deliver, then you can always cancel your support. It is really easy. But keep yelling here, on f95, where you don't have to pay anything to the developer, that he is a liar etc. over and over again, is not productive. If you don't like the game, don't play it and don't lose your time complaining about it all the time. If you hate the developer, I understand you, but again it's simple, don't support the developer and move on. If you would like to discuss about the game, or if you find interesting the chance (even a slight chance) that a new update might come, then I guess it's fine and doesn't hurt anyone. It's free after all. Personally, I don't support the developer (I do support 3 developers in total) and I would only consider to support him after a couple of updates to make sure he is consistent and worthy.
Rainces is a true phenomenon where developers are concerned. No one has strung people along so long and so successfully as he has. The fact that he tells bald-faced lies after lies again and again and people still fall for it and actively support him is the kind of thing that lends itself to discussion and mockery. We're not talking about a guy who misses some deadlines they made. They've missed deadlines by an entire year. They don't communicate with their patrons except when they want to stir up more support by pretending another update is coming. They're more a scam artist then a developer. How do you stop scam artists? You get the word out. You talk about them. Maybe someone comes here and downloads the latest version of the game and thinks it would be a good idea to support it. Then they read stuff about there being years between updates and all of Rainces' lies, and now they can make a more informed decision.

If Rainces could be bothered to even talk to his supporters with honest updates or genuine explanations versus excuses, that would be one thing. I don't care what he's got going on in his life. No one is too busy to squeeze out a few posts over the course of a year. Instead, we're supposed to believe that Rainces is back, and they've also got an update that is days away from completion, with the only "proof" being a screenshot mock-up that even Rainces should be embarrassed by.

People talk about Rainces the same way they talk about some story that blows up on social media. It's such a ridiculous extreme and example of such awful behavior that people can't stop talking about it. Rainces announces another update, and it's time to grab the popcorn and watch the train wreck happen.

Reactions: nitjo

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
You are a retard because you don't realize that patreon is not a job. Amateurs work on something in their spare time and random people choose to support them. They are free to stop doing that at any time.

And therefore nothing applies to them and they can do what they want? RA has zero respect for contributors. ZERO. promissing update within 2 days and dissapearing for a year was a joke. He even can't afford stupid descriptions of progress. Covid... right.... i had it already. It was only week.

I laugh at people like you. Someone pisses on your face and you say it's raining.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, so that we do not write about RAinces on the forum, this is an empty phrase. The main sponsors of RAinces are not members of our club, therefore they do not read our posts. And among the members of our club, there are no RAinces sponsors anymore, so it is counterproductive to write about it.:unsure:

Reactions: dickus4756

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
GARIMPO: this is exactly what happens with RA and Ax, they post some images and some dates always at the end of the month, so the collection in the patreon dr RA goes up,
GARMING OF SUPPORTERS.
Do not be surprised if when it comes out (if it comes out) an RA update also leaves Ax's MOD. If they are not the same person, they must be from the same group.
Don't expect too much from these two, if something comes out it will be very little compared to how long they had.
If you are a supporter, cancel your support, if you are thinking of supporting, wait.
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN BUT PROMISES.

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
Rainces is a true phenomenon where developers are concerned. No one has strung people along so long and so successfully as he has. The fact that he tells bald-faced lies after lies again and again and people still fall for it and actively support him is the kind of thing that lends itself to discussion and mockery. We're not talking about a guy who misses some deadlines they made. They've missed deadlines by an entire year. They don't communicate with their patrons except when they want to stir up more support by pretending another update is coming. They're more a scam artist then a developer. How do you stop scam artists? You get the word out. You talk about them. Maybe someone comes here and downloads the latest version of the game and thinks it would be a good idea to support it. Then they read stuff about there being years between updates and all of Rainces' lies, and now they can make a more informed decision.

If Rainces could be bothered to even talk to his supporters with honest updates or genuine explanations versus excuses, that would be one thing. I don't care what he's got going on in his life. No one is too busy to squeeze out a few posts over the course of a year. Instead, we're supposed to believe that Rainces is back, and they've also got an update that is days away from completion, with the only "proof" being a screenshot mock-up that even Rainces should be embarrassed by.

People talk about Rainces the same way they talk about some story that blows up on social media. It's such a ridiculous extreme and example of such awful behavior that people can't stop talking about it. Rainces announces another update, and it's time to grab the popcorn and watch the train wreck happen.
Yes we know. We read it a million times already. 9 out of 10 comments keep saying the same thing. Let's move on ok? That's all I'm saying. Or go ahead and create a new forum "complaining about RAinces" so anyone who feels like it can complain all he wants and get it out of their system.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yes we know. We read it a million times already. 9 out of 10 comments keep saying the same thing. Let's move on ok? That's all I'm saying. Or go ahead and create a new forum "complaining about RAinces" so anyone who feels like it can complain all he wants and get it out of their system.
It's tiring. I more than get it. That's part of the point. This entire Rainces thing happens every so often, although there's been a wider game than most this time. But it's the same cycle of "The chosen one has returned and he brought updates" versus "get ready for the lies". It's a cycle here, and our main outlet for discussing the game at all at this point.

Nothing would make me happier than to not bring up Rainces' track record on updates or the truth. If he could put out updates even a few times a year and be truthful about his intentions, that would solve so many issues. There's a fair chance I'd actually support them if they were consistent and continued making the game I always thought BBS was going to be. But instead, we're in a position where Rainces is almost certainly feeding us another lie about the game, and this is the most relevant place to talk about it and "debate" whether he can be trusted at all. Which, to be fair, shouldn't have been a long debate at all.

I'll make a concerted effort not to start anything new. But I'll find it hard not to response to certain stimuli that keep presenting themselves. Perhaps at some point will save the day by coming out with an update, and soon, which would silence quite a few doubters. But I'm not going to bed on it soon unless Patreon really forced his hand recently.

Reactions: dickus4756

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Será que é desta - Patreon do RAinces? Será que Tarzan999 é um visionário? Uma reconstrução total mais update do jogo e só tem 1GB? Quanto tempo demora um upload desses nas mãos do RAinces? 2 meses...? Se estivesse pronto, estava cá fora... Ver para crer...

( Is this it - RAinces' Patreon latest post? Have we been doubting Tarzan999's foreseeing capabilities? Total remake with new content added and it's only 1GB? How much time will it take for him to upload that? 2 months...? If we were only one upload away from the release, why would he waste time announcing it? Again, let's wait and see... Nothing new here... )

Last edited:

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
update today or tommorow he says 1gb update ^^ we'll see if it comes out ahahh View attachment 1457862

That reminds me of the words of Axe .. one year ago.. ;)

Just a quick update.....

I will do my best to release for tomorrow 29th October 2020..
112 rainces PATRONS died of old age..
7 years after the developer posted the game the first time.
the last 10 PATRONS are newbies

Last edited:

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Yikes... looking at the previews. its all Jenny and a new character for the most part, lucy liza and ann got 1 each. I can tell already this is gonna suck.

• Sad
Reactions: HillDweller
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes