omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018

BBS Version1.0 is finally ready and I will upload it later today or tomorrow!
1GB of new content!
A lot has been changed, the story has been updated, sound effects added, there are markers all over to guide the player step by step easily through the story from the very beginning.

Best regards,

Oct 17, 2017

1GB of new content!
A lot has been changed, the story has been updated, sound effects added, there are markers all over to guide the player step by step easily through the story from the very beginning.

Best regards,

new jenny is cringe

• Haha
Reactions: SummmerP

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018

1GB of new content!
Best regards,
In my opinion, RAinces was influenced by Disney artists, I'm disappointed.:unsure:

conilesh

Nov 6, 2018

1GB of new content!

Best regards,

Maybe later today on 10.18.2023?

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
How many actual days does one day have by RAinces standards? And how many hours is that?
Can someone do the math?
One week is seven days, but RAinces' take a month. By the end of the month, is a whole year. He said today, but when exactly is that going to be? Friday?

Lot's of Jenny tho.
And then there's that one pic of Ann.. hope it's not bait. Hope there's actual content hiding beneath it.
1gb sounds promising. But depending on how much Jenny we're getting, it could be nearly only her.

Man, I'm excited.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
He should upload it today, why wait when soo many of us waited too long for an update that never came in the past, its useless to wait until tomorrow if its already finished

delta67

May 11, 2018
He won't give it up, for Rainces it this gold in his hands, and some people still believe in his goodness! Don't trust that german dude!!

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
What we're seeing so far is promising. We have actual renders, and the promise of a new update soon. As I said before, I'll actually believe it when I'm able to play the update. Updates have been "near" release before, only for us to be told he found some bugs and it would be another week.

I do think something is coming, largely because of Patreon's pressuring Rainces though. And maybe the threat of competing versions of the game, which has gotten their interest in the past. I'm still getting the sense here that Rainces was working furiously around the clock to put out this update, which is why there were no renders shown until just today. I'll be curious to see if the menu screen that got posted last month is actually in the new game. I'd hope not, because it's awful.

And if the update does come out, there's of course two big things after that.

1) Is it any good? Was it worth the wait? Does redoing the game make it more cohesive than what we had before?

2) Can he then put out another update in a reasonably timeframe after this, and keep doing that? Or will we get an update, and then nothing until something else forces them to act?

I hope the update does come out. I hope it is good (by my admittedly subjective standards). I hope Rainces is then able to follow somewhat of a release schedule. Doesn't even have to be every month or every other month. If they start putting out a good game on a more or less consistent basis, I'll support it. But first they need to convince a lot of people that have been burned a few too many times before.

Reactions: EZ8lt and SummmerP

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
21 x new patreons in 6 hours. mission accomplished. he will never ever post something this week or month.
that would be an pre-christmas miracle :D
Parece nao parece? Ele fez estes renders há mais de um ano mas servem agora para fazer render o peixe....

(It sure looks like it doesn't it? We've seen this so many times. He made these new renders a year ago but now they served their purpose - milking a bit more...

(...)

I hope the update does come out. I hope it is good (by my admittedly subjective standards). I hope Rainces is then able to follow somewhat of a release schedule. Doesn't even have to be every month or every other month. If they start putting out a good game on a more or less consistent basis, I'll support it. But first they need to convince a lot of people that have been burned a few too many times before.
É isto a nossa vida agora. Estes renders já são "antigos" e mesmo que este remake esteja realmente concluido, está a seguir um caminho estranho: Jenny esquisita com cenas pouco interessantes... Estou como tu, vamos ver...

(This is our life now. These are "old" renders and even if it's done, it feels like it is going a bit offtrack: I don't like this Jenny at all (weird) and the scenes...? idk. I share your expectations and concerns... Let's wait and see...

How many actual days does one day have by RAinces standards? And how many hours is that?
Can someone do the math?
One week is seven days, but RAinces' take a month. By the end of the month, is a whole year. He said today, but when exactly is that going to be? Friday?

Lot's of Jenny tho.
And then there's that one pic of Ann.. hope it's not bait. Hope there's actual content hiding beneath it.
1gb sounds promising. But depending on how much Jenny we're getting, it could be nearly only her.

Man, I'm excited.
Sim o conceito de tempo dele é no mínimo esquisito (tenho a impressão que entendes o que escrevo)... Tipo twilight zone... E sim demasiada Jenny ( prefiro o modelo antigo ). E muito pouco das verdadeiras gatas... 1gb para o remake mais conteudo novo é muito pouco... (Só para conteudo novo, sim é muito mas improvável). "Excited"? Não estejas. Pode ser... Mas cheira a outro barrete...

Yes his concept of time is a bit weird - twilight zone kind of thing. And yes too much Jenny (and a bad one). Very little was shown about the hotties. 1gb is not much at all (remake + new content ) - 1gb for new content alone is very unlikely. Excited? Don't be... It may look promissing at first glance but it's most likely another trip to deception (no game) or disapointment (no real effort in the new stuff)...

In my opinion, RAinces was influenced by Disney artists, I'm disappointed.:unsure:
Tal e qual. Uma mão cheia de nada... Lá se vai aquele feeling que nos trouxe até aqui... Mas aguardemos...

(I couldn't put it better myself... So much fluff... No old feeling there... But we gotta wait to confirm...

new jenny is cringe
Mesmo...

(So true)

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
But I AM excited.

Yet I've been excited before.

Imagine you're a rookie classic painter. It's almost 2022 and I'm talking about oil painting, renaissence stuff.
It's all new to you, but it's all you've been doing for months. Everyday you paint.
Every paint you see it's something. Every new trick it's a whoosh.

Suddenly, out of the blue, Leonardo da Vinci pops on twitter.
"Mah boyz, I've been painting a lot for the past couple centuries... wait for it."

Wouldn't you be excited?
I mean, yes the man is dead, but.. still.

:whistle:

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes