rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
The fact that he watches every 10 minutes only shows that the delays are exaggerated and aimed at attracting as many payers as possible

It was certain that he would not publish anything yesterday. The usual stalling and the "rare commodity" principle in economics. He turns up the tension and makes an advertisement. And personally I'm not sure if he will publish anything today.

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis and Gram's

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Ok Mr sidekick. We already know by now that you're one of the developers. And also acting really stupid. You don't even know how to make comparisons. Go and learn to make comparisons first and then come here to defend your master.
You are retarded because:
1- what I said just made way too much sense for a whining internet bitch like you
2- you have no idea who I am and what I do.

• Haha
Reactions: Gram's

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
3- nobody gives a shit
(dm each other and stop moving this beef around)

Gram's

Aug 28, 2021
ye i realised that after ^^ tbo he kinda returned from the dead and one dev had almost the same name ahah

Last edited:

Gram's

Aug 28, 2021
Fazer render o peixe ao máximo... Nisso ele é o rei... Ao menos há jogo... Vamos lá ver o que sai

( Getting maximum return from milking... He totally aces this by now... At least there is a game... Let's see if it's worth it or another bluff )
1634654651454.png
a bluff that braught a 100$ in a day
tbo he seems to try doing more things for its game but maybe its just a show.. only time will tell

Reactions: edgaia
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes