edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I am never the aggressor. I just respond to the retards who dwell here.
Não te faças de vítima. Reages aos insultos como toda a gente - tens que te defender... Logo és tão "retardado" como qualquer um aqui. Não concordo com a tua forma de ver isto mas tenho que admitir que te defendes e argumentas bem. Tens o meu respeito

(You're hardly a victim here... You don't take shit home as anyone else. Therefore you're as "retarded" as anyone else. I can't agree with what you stand for but I've got to admit you keep going strong holding your ground (your arguments are quite clear and well structured). For that you've got my respect (only for that :D)).

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
View attachment 1459526
a bluff that braught a 100$ in a day
tbo he seems to try doing more things for its game but maybe its just a show.. only time will tell
Se ele realmente tem um bom jogo pronto, rentabiliza-lo não tem mal nenhum. Bem pelo contrário. Desde que não engane o pessoal.

(If there is in fact a new game ready, he is just playing his cards right... As long he doesn't insist on deceiving the supporters...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gram's

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
What the hell is this now

Aumentar as fontes de receita... Se a mama pode ser ainda maior, porque não?

(Revenue diversification... If he can milk it even more, why wouldn´t he? Let's be honest: that's the right move - as long he doesn't deceive people...)

Reactions: xShoLove and Gram's

xShoLove

Aug 26, 2020
Wait for the free version for that. The developer is what seems to be back and instead of wanting to perform a support, you already want to sink it. Don't be jealous of those who think more money is being made with SubscribeStar, perfect, if it allows the game to continue and of better quality, especially by being in his place most of you would be the same.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
What the hell is this now

Might be someone pretending to be Rainces trying to make some quick money. Might be Rainces themselves branching out, since Patreon did take down their page a while back, and they did say that the incest in the game was an issue, even at it's current levels.

Best case scenario: Rainces uses this like other devs do, for the uncensored version of their game that wouldn't fly on Patreon. More and more I'm loving devs that do that versus the current types of patches or the workaround of defining relationships in the game that never really give you the feeling of actual incest.

Reactions: David Cena

Gram's

Aug 28, 2021
Might be someone pretending to be Rainces trying to make some quick money. Might be Rainces themselves branching out, since Patreon did take down their page a while back, and they did say that the incest in the game was an issue, even at it's current levels.

Best case scenario: Rainces uses this like other devs do, for the uncensored version of their game that wouldn't fly on Patreon. More and more I'm loving devs that do that versus the current types of patches or the workaround of defining relationships in the game that never really give you the feeling of actual incest.
1634660150215.png
Who know but that is on his patreon

• Haha
Reactions: SummmerP and edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

View attachment 1459755
Who know but that is on his patreon
Na mouche....

( Bullseye... :coffee: )

Reactions: Corambis
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes