edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
But I AM excited.

Yet I've been excited before.

Imagine you're a rookie classic painter. It's almost 2022 and I'm talking about oil painting, renaissence stuff.
It's all new to you, but it's all you've been doing for months. Everyday you paint.
Every paint you see it's something.

Suddenly, out of the blue, Leonardo da Vinci pops on twitter.
"Mah boyz, I've been painting a lot for these past couple centuries... wait for it."

Wouldn't you be excited?
I mean, yes the man is dead, but.. still.

:whistle:
Esperemos que para o ano (BBS 2.0) sintas o mesmo quando te vires ao espelho... Espera-se grandes coisas desse lado.
(Let's hope next year (BBS 2.0) that's how you're going to feel about yourself when facing your own reflexion... Big expectations... No pressure :LOL: )

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
It'll be funny tho if the update comes around, and the file is like 1.12gb.
:poop:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I'm making games, my friend.
Next year, I won't feel anymore.
Foi o que quis dizer... Correndo bem, passas a ser o teu próprio idolo na área...

(That's what I meant. When you release your version, if it is your A game, you may become your own idol/reference... But I get it, RAinces is also my favorite dev by far)

Reactions: SummmerP

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
If the game is finally finished why wait a day to upload it, when he could've uploaded it today and we can all play it, just post the game so people can stop crapping on you

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Another real possibility is that things get delayed for another 11 days or so... just long enough for a another Patreon billing cycle to begin. I'm pretty sure that's happened at least once.

Reactions: undefiniert
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes