UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
23 сентября 2021 года RAinces пообещали выпустить через несколько дней. Спрашивается - несколько дней это сколько дней 10 ... 15 ... 20 дней ??? Пока тишина. Что происходит с игрой?

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
Version 2.0 does not bode well for any success. Most are dissatisfied with the new character. The third sister looks just strange. Half of the renderings have very poor facial expressions or body language. Characters look like dolls.

I was counting on version 2.0 when I didn't know the details.

Notice why this game was interesting. I don't know how much consciously, but RA created a character that is quite clumsy. He is trying all the time. Mostly with a poor effect, but he doesn't give up and sometimes he does something. Even if the ideas themselves are very stupid (although due to his age they seem logical). And it ends up in a brawl more often than in success. He wants to dominate, although in practice he is all the time dependent on them

I believe the 2.0 will completely destroy the honey. This cannot be achieved with the newly proposed character. Because in practice, due to his age, he would have to be underdeveloped to achive same effect.

I think that either an update will come out or Demon Boy Saga will take over the topic.

Last edited:

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
Version 2.0 does not bode well for any success. Most are dissatisfied with the new character. The third sister looks just strange. Half of the renderings have very poor facial expressions or body language. Characters look like dolls.

I was counting on version 2.0 when I didn't know the details.

Notice why this game was interesting. I don't know how much consciously, but RA created a character that is quite clumsy. He is trying all the time. Mostly with a poor effect, but he doesn't give up and sometimes he does something. Even if the ideas themselves are very stupid (although due to his age they seem logical). And it ends up in a brawl more often than in success. He wants to dominate, although in practice he is all the time dependent on them

I believe the 2.0 will completely destroy the honey. This cannot be achieved with the newly proposed character. Because in practice, due to his age, he would have to be underdeveloped to achive same effect.

I think that either an update will come out or Demon Boy Saga will take over the topic.
I'm a huge fan of the naive pervy Bobby of the original game too. And Jenny? Yeah, wrong hair on 2.0.

But your forecast is quite unfair.

BBS 2.0 will be a great game, awesome characters, great ideas (screenplay). It will get better as it gets updated. Give the dev some credit. Right, there is room for improvement but it's too early for such chewing out. It's a great effort, it looks promising and there's no way it will harm BBS. Instead it will stand on its own as a different game. You'll see...

Demon Boy will be the most likely follow-on of BBS? I don't think so. It is losely related, sharing the same common ground most games do, the girls aren't that attractive, the mc is weird. BBS - the return and Axeman99 mod are closer to the original but BBS 2.0 will probably be just as good. And who knows... There's always the remote possibility of a RAinces update (yeah... right... :ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:

DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
Patreon is not a job, there are no signed contracts. People donate so he has an incentive to continue working on the game. I will repeat myself: The only thing that can guarantee that there will be no more updates is if he stops receiving money.

It's common sense.
It's not "common sense". It's called "being an idiot". I'm pretty sure which one is suitable for you though.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Do you think that software developers don't get paid unless they release something monthly? You retard.
Procura refrear os insultos. As regras deste forum são claras (regra nº 1). Aplicam-se a todos os utilizadores (mesmo a um mais avançado como tu).

É obvio que o teu argumento é válido. Demora por vezes anos até se obter a versão final a ser lançada. E o ordenado cai na mesma. E é obvio que os criadores precisam de dinheiro para ter motivação para continuar.

No entanto o argumento de DekaPants tb é válido. Numa empresa tens que apresentar trabalho diariamente ou és despedido. RAinces não apresenta nada há mais de um ano, passa o tempo a endrominar o pessoal, porque haveria eu de lhe pagar? Também acho que é uma atitude pouco inteligente.

Mas que se queres continuar a apoia-lo, força nisso. Apenas não concordo.

( Try to refrain the insults. The rules here are very clear (#1). They apply to all users (even to advanced ones like yourself).

Forum General Rules

Your argument is quite valid. It can take years for a final version release. But the salary keeps coming in. And obviously devs need money (Patreon,...) to keep going...

However DekaPants reasoning makes total sense to me. In a company you gotta show work in a daily basis (code, testing, debugging, devops,...) otherwise you're sacked. RAinces shows us no work for more than a year, keeps lying about it just to milk it a bit more, therefore why would I (or anyone) pay this guy? It makes little to no sense ( i.e. "acting like an idiot" - no insult here from DekaPants ).

But if you really believe you should keep suppporting him, go for it. But I'm out... )

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
No one is forcing you to pay him anything. Patreon is not a job, but it allows people to support their favorite creators. No one knows what Rainces was doing during the pandemic, but one thing is for certain: he would have stopped logging in to his patreon account by now if he stopped receiving money a year ago.

I am not even saying that to defend him, It's just common sense. Everyone on the internet loves complaining about everything nowadays smh.

Como te disse, percebi tudo o que defendes. Tens argumentos válidos. Mas as queixas neste caso também são.

Mas RAinces não apresenta trabalho, não dá uma palavra a quem o segue ou apoia ou então mente... Numa empresa não teria hipótese. E se ele andar nisto durante anos, vais continuar a apoia-lo? Qual é o teu limite? O meu acabou há muito.

É obvio que sem dinheiro ele desiste. Mas para mim ele já desistiu. E se quiser mais mama tem que ir atrás...

( As I said, I totally get your angle. But I understand and stand by the complaints too.

RAinces shows no work, ghosts leaving people hanging, lies to his teeth,... He wouldn't stand a chance anywhere acting like this. What if he drags this for years to come, will you keep supporting him? Where do you draw the line? He crossed mine a long time ago.

He will definitely drop the ball if Patreon money is cut off and you want to leave that door opened. Fine. But for me he quit a long time ago so if he wants to keep milking it a bit more he has got to make a real effort ( not just a simple render).

Last edited:
Reactions: NevinBoJack

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Como te disse, percebi tudo o que defendes. Tens argumentos válidos. Mas as queixas neste caso também são.

Mas RAinces não apresenta trabalho, não dá uma palavra a quem o segue ou apoia ou então mente... Numa empresa não teria hipótese. E se ele andar nisto durante anos, vais continuar a apoia-lo? Qual é o teu limite? O meu acabou há muito.

É obvio que sem dinheiro ele desiste. Mas para mim ele já desistiu. E se quiser mais mama tem que ir atrás...

( As I said, I totally get your angle. But I understand and stand by the complaints too.

RAinces shows no work, ghosts leaving people hanging, lies to his teeth,... He wouldn't stand a chance anywhere acting like this. What if he drags this for years to come, will you keep supporting him? Where do you draw the line? He crossed mine a long time ago.

He will definitely drop the ball if Patreon money is cut off and you want to leave that door opened. Fine. But for me he quit a long time ago so if he wants to keep milking it a bit more he has got to make a real effort ( not just a simple render).
If someone can spare 5 dollars a month and really likes the game then just let him do whatever he wants. He knew the situation better than you and didn't cancel his subscription. There is nothing else to discuss really.

• Angry

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

As you say, his behavior would be totally unacceptable for a real software developer. No code for the testers by the deadline? You're in trouble. Your PM will be all over your ass, because even if there is not a release that month, there is a deadline. Not doing work at all is going to get you fired. Refusing to communicate with the people giving you money and outright lying to them when they will as well.

Rainces is completely indefensible. We don't know what's been going on in his life during the Pandemic, true. Partly because somehow, in all that time, he couldn't be bothered to say one word to the people paying him several hundred dollars a month. Now he posts what are probably more of his patented lies to keep the money stream going.

So I'm with you. Totally unacceptable behavior, either for a real software developer or a scam artist like Rainces.

If someone can spare 5 dollars a month and really likes the game then just let him do whatever he wants. He knew the situation better than you and didn't cancel his subscription. There is nothing else to discuss really.
Except there are people like you that someone believe paying Rainces to do nothing will somehow result in him doing something. As if paying a developer who sits around in the breakroom all day to do nothing productive will somehow make them get back to work. People falling for the Rainces scam are actively making it less likely that Rainces will make any other updates. And being intentionally or unintentionally dumb about it and repeating the same insane arguments doesn't change any of that.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Except there are people like you that someone believe paying Rainces to do nothing will somehow result in him doing something. As if paying a developer who sits around in the breakroom all day to do nothing productive will somehow make them get back to work. People falling for the Rainces scam are actively making it less likely that Rainces will make any other updates. And being intentionally or unintentionally dumb about it and repeating the same insane arguments doesn't change any of that.
People still support him because if they didn't the game that they like would have been dead by now. They do it because they want to. There is nothing more to discuss really.

• Angry

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
People still support him because if they didn't the game that they like would have been dead by now. They do it because they want to. There is nothing more to discuss really.
The game is "dead by now". It's been over a year. It's officially abandoned as far as F95zone is confirmed. If Rainces does come out with something, which is very much in doubt, by their own admission it's a rewrite, and wouldn't even really be the same game anyway. But realistically, they're not likely to put anything out there. They threw together their one sloppy screenshot to fool the gullible and threw out the standard BS about being days away from a release. People as always fell for it and re-subbed to his Patreon. So mission accomplished for Rainces. They've got their income boosted again for maybe an hour's work of faking a screenshot and a post or two. It's telling they haven't said anything at all for two weeks on their Patreon. If they had anything completed, they'd actually have some screenshots to post that weren't cobbled together from old renders. They would respond to the many questions from the people posting there about when this update will be finished.

Three months from now and beyond, when there probably isn't even a single word from Rainces, you'll still be defending him for some reason.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
(...) you are getting angry at someone who points out things that should be obvious to every adult.

Just let it go.
A questão é mesmo essa. O que defendes é precisamente o contrário do que seria normalmente óbvio para todos.

É verdade que não sabemos o que se passa na vida de RAinces mas não temos que saber. E é verdade que qualquer um é livre de fazer o que quiser com o seu dinheiro

Mas também é verdade que falhou em toda a linha, com tendencia a continuar. E ao pagar a quem não trabalha, para além de não fazer sentido, estão a incentiva-lo a nao fazer nada.

E sim esta conversa já deu o que tinha a dar. Não te vou incomodar mais com isto.

( Right there, that's where you're wrong. What you stand for is the opposite of what should be obvious for anyone.

You're right when you say we don't know what happened in his personal life. We don't have to.
Also right when you say people are free to support whoever they want. Yes, they are but RAinces hasn't earned it.

RAinces has failed across the board and there are no signs of things to change. Keeping to pay him makes no sense and it will just keep him putting off any new content...

Finally you're right. This discussion is leading nowhere. Letting it go.)

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
We are not on the board of directors discussing if we should cut the funding of a project. Random Joe's out there want to fuck Lucy so they never stopped supporting him and that's that. Who gives a fuck if Rainces has "earned it" or not?
Estavamos nisto a noite toda...

( We could do this all night... :LOL: )

Reactions: Corambis

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
What is the point of further discussion here? He needed fast money again, he made promises and disappeared again.

in my opinion, the topic should be closed because it only gives illusory hopes.

I agree with ya 1000% bout fake promising and disappearing shit.

To me...its the same like pathological liar Aorrta dev , or Lust & Passion from Wife & Mother.

They are all just deranged frustrated liars and money milkers

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I agree with ya 1000% bout fake promising and disappearing shit.

To me...its the same like pathological liar Aorrta dev , or Lust & Passion from Wife & Mother.

They are all just deranged frustrated liars and money milkers
Or maybe they are amateurs with personal life who just went through a pandemic. If someone has the ability to give them money let him do it. Obviously that's all disposable income.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: rozwielitka
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes