Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
How many content does this game currently have
Viessa, depending on which game you have in mind. If the original, the one that the author of RAinces makes, then the latest version is 0.15, the unpacked volume of renderers is 2.41 Gb, they are in JPEG format, 1280x720, but there are also high-resolution ones. There is no real sex with the main women yet, except for Bobby's nocturnal fantasies. A game for connoisseurs of long-term seduction.
Remakes of this game are still in their infancy, and it is not a fact that they will be brought to a real state in the near future. And judging by the concept, they will be very different from the original, unfortunately.

Reactions: Cunt

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
that is a shame :/
Viessa, I wouldn't be so categorical. This is just life, the development of such games is done by amateurs, and for them it is just a creative experiment. Even if they get tired of it, or interfere with their main work, they simply drop their project. They are depersonalized, so there are no obligations and no remorse. Alas, this trend is likely to continue.

Drake011

Jun 25, 2021
somebody help me i can't seem to get the option of subbotaging the old car option no matter how many days had passed already

Drake011

Jun 25, 2021
somebody please help me i am stuck i can't seem to get the option of "subbotaging the car" no matter how many days had i skipped am i doing something wrong there pleasee somebody help me

Drake011

Jun 25, 2021
After you get rid of Julia fix the car I did it every morning soon as I woke up 3 or 4 times then event will trigger with Lucy where she blackmails you for the keys give it to her then go straight to the pool it should be late morning now Julia and Liza should be at the pool it they don't appear keep try they will.
i have fixed the car but cant seem to find lisa and julia in the swimming pool no matter how much day or time i skip do i ned t complete something before this and also had completed the visiting lisa and julia at night and enjoyed the night with lisa too but that swiming pool aint happening help me pleasee

Drake011

Jun 25, 2021
lol i finnd out that i cant seem to find out julia and lisa in pool instead all others so is this a glitch that i am having in both android and pc or i am
missing in annas prologue

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes