MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Yeah but if we're being serious, what if someone already made that and whoever posted it to the fanart stole them from 8muses, because if I remember I saw those pic maybe 3-4 years ago
oh i thought its from bbs fanart because he just post it 3 or 4 renders a day i think.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
The guys making Radiant are hauling in something like $10,000 a month for one medium sized release a year.

Meanwhile they're openly working on other projects and making money on those as well.

I've started to wonder if some of these games are partly just being used as a front to funnel laundered money through Patreon.
Naw, the Radiant developers are just scammers/milkers and there's many gullible people being taken for a ride. Besides, laundering money that way would be so inefficient and require so much effort I think

Reactions: Kakato

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
oh i thought its from bbs fanart because he just post it 3 or 4 renders a day i think.
Well technically they are from fanart, I remember some guy posted a couple of those pics to it but I forgot his name, I just didn't know if he made them of stole them from 8muses

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Unfortunately, it'll only come back as a cloned zombie, which someone else will also abandon. This game is destined to remain unfinished.
HFC13, RAinces has 80% of the material ready for version 16, it's stupid to just drop such products. If he can sort out the software bugs, then the sixteenth version will be released.:coffee:

• Wow
Reactions: cerebotio2

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
HFC13, RAinces has 80% of the material ready for version 16, it's stupid to just drop such products. If he can sort out the software bugs, then the sixteenth version will be released.:coffee:
I have spread my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
W.B. Yeats

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Rainces loved to say how close they were to a new update, and then not produce anything for months after that. It was just something they said to keep people interested. If people think a new update was close, they'd be less likely to cancel their support, and some might even sign up in hopes of being able to access the next update right away.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes