Oofme123

Apr 14, 2020
someone pls help idk what to do lucy just keep taking all the money and no new events are happening havent gotten any cars scenes and this julia girl hasnt shown up dont know how to progress story with lucy to get liza events.

• Sad
Reactions: student00

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
What will be in the new update, will it have the option to do stuff to drunk lucy in the shower, because I got to that scene and I clicked get in but it said it wasn't available for this version, and the scene where liza is sleeping on the couch will that be in the next update as well just wondering i love this game and would love to see it finished.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What will be in the new update, will it have the option to do stuff to drunk lucy in the shower, because I got to that scene and I clicked get in but it said it wasn't available for this version, and the scene where liza is sleeping on the couch will that be in the next update as well just wondering i love this game and would love to see it finished.
as the things stand there will be no new update for a while, love/hate has nothing to do with it.
better go and play other games there are plenty of good&better ones.
someone pls help idk what to do lucy just keep taking all the money and no new events are happening havent gotten any cars scenes and this julia girl hasnt shown up dont know how to progress story with lucy to get liza events.
study with her whenever possible, be persistent, and you could be lucky enough to progress the story.
or/and search this thread, perhaps you could find some more helpful answers.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
I'm surprise nobody gets it, he tricked people so many times but people still buy his story now let me tell you what he's cooking,
His last patreon post was about stopping billing for a month but after a month passed he started to charge again but now he can't make another excuse because stopping payment is the last thing you can do to stop the backlash from people so after that he ghosted everybody on patreon but in order to avoid abandond tag on his game he needed to make a communication so he decided to make a lame excuse in here and just like that he bought himself another 3 months avoiding abandond tag,
now imagine if he posted on his patreon the same excuse he posted in here people will protest and will demand him to stop the billing until the update is out and if he denied or ignored them surely he could have lose lots of his patreon there that's why he posted here because he had no other choice.
So same as before he tricked people again and people bought it again.

Feb 1, 2020
I'm surprise nobody gets it, he tricked people so many times but people still buy his story now let me tell you what he's cooking,
His last patreon post was about stopping billing for a month but after a month passed he started to charge again but now he can't make another excuse because stopping payment is the last thing you can do to stop the backlash from people so after that he ghosted everybody on patreon but in order to avoid abandond tag on his game he needed to make a communication so he decided to make a lame excuse in here and just like that he bought himself another 3 months avoiding abandond tag,
now imagine if he posted on his patreon the same excuse he posted in here people will protest and will demand him to stop the billing until the update is out and if he denied or ignored them surely he could have lose lots of his patreon there that's why he posted here because he had no other choice.
So same as before he tricked people again and people bought it again.
He has made $8,000 since his last update :KEK: minus one month!

Reactions: allintine

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
I am just glad to see the game is still being worked on and dont really understand why people always automatically accuse everyone of being a milker
Nobody has just automatically RA to be a milker. People refer to his as a milker because 3 months ago he said itd be ready in a week. Before that some story. Before that guess what? yeah same story. after we get this update dont expect another one until april-july 2021. Pay the dude and tell me you dont feel like your being milked. Pay him 10 dollars a month and let me know how you feel when you get an Anna sex scene. I wanna know if you feel like it was worth the 500$ youd end up paying. Most of us have followed this game for a long time and dont like being told a release date that is false. I hope RA is okay and comes around but enough is enough. Stop defending him, it makes you look like you just played the game a week ago.

Cant blame RA when people are willing to throw money at the dude. Especially if all he has to do is make one post for people to forgive him.

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
If this were a relationship, it would be a textbook toxic relationship. Treats you like shit, you finally get the courage to break up with him after 3 months, he says some nice words to you and some more excuses, you forgive him, then he starts treating you like shit again after a week of sweet love making. Rinse and repeat.

None of what he says matters until an update actually comes out. Until then, treat all his words with extreme prejudice.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
At least this, dear mate... more interesting consequences could happen, you know. :LOL:

With best regards.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
He has made $8,000 since his last update :KEK: minus one month!
He's a genius :D Next month he will publish a book "how to make money without working" :LOL:
He is indeed a genius. This is a very fine quality worshipped in a capitalist world. But i hope somebody continue the mom side of this story, she was way too alluring and the only reason I'm still around in this thread!

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
He is indeed a genius. This is a very fine quality worshipped in a capitalist world. But i hope somebody continue the mom side of this story, she was way too alluring and the only reason I'm still around in this thread!
I think the mom had promise, but later updates just did some really weird things with her character. Now she seems to be dealing with some mental health issues, including regressing to acting like a teenage girl in some cases with her smoking and other stuff. I've kind of lost my interest in her. That's too bad because she appealed to me more than most mom characters in these games. Liza never really appealed to me. I think I'm mainly around for Lucy and Julia now. Both characters have stayed true to their personalities while also being corrupted.

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
ofc - milfy city and dual family.
though if you are more into lolis you could try a new fresh star-game - radiant.
For the record I'm not into loli's and am actually against it. The new Jenny looks loli/pettie. Some of the games on here are terrible with it like proud father and radiant. Lucy and Ms. Anna are plenty young looking for me. Thanks for the reccomendations.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes