Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
good news
i think can enjoy play again your mod axeman
cant wait , but wait paecefull,not much cant wait,no i need to strong wait,cant wait ...........

:sneaky: strange feeling

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Just a quick update.....

I have started testing the code I have added so this will take time as I am also working a fulltime job and I am doing the coding and rendering when I get home.

I will do my best to release for tomorrow 29th October, but this is all depending on how the testing goes as normally I like to play through the mod at least twice plus fix any bugs.

And once that is done I will need to upload the files which can take 3 or 4 hours as I do not have fast internet so please take that into consideration.

I will then release the compressed version a day or so later and finally the android version maybe next week as I have to test that version as well.
What do you mean you're working a fulltime job? Leave it! ppl here need you to release this thing quick!!! ;)
Hope you're testing goes smoothly...:eek::)

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
we'll get the update in afew days or if history is any indecation just b4 rainces release there verison.

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
all this has already been said in the first part of the thread.
axeman has always said that for him it is a hobby and that he did everything to his satisfaction, many users (including me) have offered to financially support from a patreon, but he has always refused (kindly) to not feel obliged and enjoy his hobby.

the part that helped rainces with play was also told
if I remember correctly axeman also said he proposed to rainces
to fix original encod because it's really messed up.

anyway who knows what will happen, maybe one day axeman
will make an original subject or a remake or nothing (I hope not)
I already said it
i am on the boat with axeman go where you want i wait
even if he comes here in the forum to propose only ideas
Well said tonyzz

Reactions: tonyzz

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Update on testing (delayed release)...

Found a few bugs in Lucy and Liza story lines last night and also going to shorten parts of the game as they are now redundant with the new code. Will fix them this evening when I get home and rerun the testing.

Testing takes about 4 hours as I playing from the start each time just incase I break anything after the changes.

So the bottom line I cannot see the update been release today unfortunately. Once I finish the next batch of testing I will have a better idea.

To keep things clean I will be including a save in this update so you will not have to play the game from the start if you do not want to.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
Update on testing (delayed release)...
in other words:
I was so right ;)

not 25.
not 29.
not 31.

with lot of luck next month.
same procedure as every month, year..

good luck.

Tips:

other developers split the game and only publish working parts. thats easy to make. then 1-2 weeks later the full version.

Just finish the update and then post the news when it's done. not weeks before or months before like Rain. thats why all hate Rain. you use his Data/ Girls - super cool. you use Rains work ethic - not so nice.

you said i'm welcome to pay for your work. Gladly! If there is any nice, new content I wanna pay.
at the moment I pay for 8 different games monthly.

good developers get money.
cheers

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
I think you are too serious asimo
maybe you have missed lucy for too long

stay strong m8 dont lost hope :D

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
@tonyzz
in December 30th in year 2014! I found the Game "Bad Brother Saga".
in January 2015 I played Version 0.15 :D .

now 6 years have passed!

I think 10 years Rain will need for the finish.
If! I say "IF" "Axe" has "Rains work ethic" it will take same time.
in 5 years Rain got 60.000 US Dollar for a short Renpy Game with bought DAZ Models - a really good deal.

now after 6 years I often laugh when I read:
there comes an update with a release-date. because this game seems cursed. :D
it doesnt matter Mod or not. the release-date was never the release date. its usually postponed by many months.

Last edited:
Reactions: renjiano

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
@tonyzz
in December 30th in year 2014! I found the Game "Bad Brother Saga".
in January 2015 I played Version 0.15 :D .

now 6 years have passed!

I think 10 years Rain will need for the finish.
If! I say "IF" "Axe" has "Rains work ethic" it will take same time.
in 5 years Rain got 60.000 US Dollar for a short Renpy Game with bought DAZ Models - a really good deal.

now after 6 years I often laugh when I read:
there comes an update with a release-date. because this game seems cursed. :D
it doesnt matter Mod or not. the release-date was never the release date. its usually postponed by many months.
I think you are exaggerating with the years, game maybe start in 2017 and 0.15 is out 29-02-2020
but i understand your point

mod start in feb 2020 is still young :p

Jul 30, 2020
I think you are exaggerating with the years, game maybe start in 2017 and 0.15 is out 29-02-2020
but i understand your point

Plus, Axe is actually communicating ahead of time. We're not getting a post a week after saying "Woops, I'm behind schedule" followed by weeks of silence.

There are thousands of games on this site. We can play those in the meantime.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
I think you are exaggerating with the years, game maybe start in 2017
the game starts 2014. only here in the pirate forum - later. a profit game starting not in a pirate bay :D lol. you know: f95zone is a pirate bay ? google it and you find all bad brother threads and downloads in russian forums since January 2015. do you really think: the thread start in a pirate bay is a game start?.. haha.

Axe working on the game since 2018 (or 2014). he posted in the original thread often pictures from the game before rain post it on Patreon.
https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobby-saga-v0-15-rainces.5015/page-125#post-1458421
https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobby-saga-v0-15-rainces.5015/page-129#post-1526055
and he was the whole time his best friend ;) (or the same person).
by the way: Axe post here in the thread again new pictures from the original game - but not rain himself. you say: wow! best friends. I say : same person. thats why both have same work ethic.

but it doesnt matter. only the Patreons are the idiots. here in the pirate bay you can wait 6 more years for free. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: renjiano

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
thanks for the explanation ^^
I suspected something for this I wrote maybe

anyway we undestand 1 think we love this story-game
and want more lucy ann and liza

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Spoken to rainces in the past. If axe is rainces then his english has come along way he also managed to get his temper under control and that was something i never thought would happen. Seriously doubt axeman is rainces altho a good theory does not add up at all

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
i envies axeman in this moment ^^ him can play the mod and me no
^^

enviesssss

i hope him not discovered new bug (y)

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes