Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

dirty36

Apr 2, 2018
10/29/2020 or 10/29/2021?
Really? Cut axeman99 er some slack black. Let him continue at his pace without anyones abuse.... Whenever he continues I am happy that he continues this game, cause it has plenty of potential, Rainces started this got me addicted and Quit on us....
Support Axeman99 :cool:
Want to complain? head on over to Rainces thread or to the Milfy City thread, that is still a thing? Right?

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Really? Cut axeman99 er some slack black. Let him continue at his pace without anyones abuse.... Whenever he continues I am happy that he continues this game, cause it has plenty of potential, Rainces started this got me addicted and Quit on us....
Support Axeman99 :cool:
Want to complain? head on over to Rainces thread or to the Milfy City thread, that is still a thing? Right?
Hey dirty36 thanks for the good words. General I not bothered on when people create negative comments as alot of the time they simple don't understand or don't care so I will not waste time replying.

The main reason I doing this mod is to improve my skills on coding and rendering and that is my main goal at this moment. If people enjoy what I am doing, then that is a bonus and makes me happy.

I currently nearly finish in porting accross the last of the coding which will be today or tomorrow at that point I will finish off the extra scenes etc.

Anyhoo here is a few images Rainces shared with me a fews weeks back for the upcoming version 0.16...

Jul 30, 2020
Hey dirty36 thanks for the good words. General I not bothered on when people create negative comments as alot of the time they simple don't understand or don't care so I will not waste time replying.

The main reason I doing this mod is to improve my skills on coding and rendering and that is my main goal at this moment. If people enjoy what I am doing, then that is a bonus and makes me happy.

I currently nearly finish in porting accross the last of the coding which will be today or tomorrow at that point I will finish off the extra scenes etc.

Anyhoo here is a few images Rainces shared with me a fews weeks back for the upcoming version 0.16...

These look really nice. Is Rainces's Jenny story going to affect how your Jenny story plays out?

Reactions: donde Tec

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
These look really nice. Is Rainces's Jenny story going to affect how your Jenny story plays out?
It depends on how much content Rainces is releasing. But the way I set it up the story line in the shop is could be used to increase her love or be used to blackmail her.
Anyways maybe Rainces version will be released in the next week or so..... :p

Reactions: MikeD13

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
delirium u can make joke ^^
dirty36 can not laugh or like

axeman can fuel this diatribe about rainces' multi-personality

i can wait paeceful

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Matt1

Bitch_for_you

Mar 1, 2020
Hey I have a doubt , ranices shared only one of the pics from that event on his Patreon page, from where did you get the rest, did you add your own axeman

dirty36

Apr 2, 2018
Sorry
You're the housewife and axeman/RA is the alcoholic who keeps beating you but you insist on returning for more. Sorry I just need some proof and communication so yes ill put jokes on here because its frustrating. Go find a safe space liberal.
:unsure:
Easy now Delirium111, If I offended, I do apologize, for offending, not for defending someone who is doing in my opinion some good work for most of us for free.....Just get bored with complaints and arguments that we have to sift through to find the same information you are looking for. I also am impatient and can't hardly wait for updates. I rarely get involved in these threads because they usually turn into what this has.......
However I do not appreciate what you said, I am not upset at all, I have heard worse from better.....Of course I do not know you, so I may be wrong... And you do not know me... or that I have 6 Trump flags, 2 American Flags and 2 BLUE Lives Matter Flags decorating my yard....... Nor do I leave my house unarmed often..... I am scared to death of what could happen to this Country in a few weeks if the wrong decision is made..... Sorry all for getting a bit political but I can't help defending myself...
Take care.......

benkhalifa

Aug 12, 2018
Axeman99
Thank you for your hard work and efforts!This game has a really huge potential.

I would like to ask you, do you plan to develop the storyline with your mother and add new scenes and actions? Thank you in advance!

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
It depends on how much content Rainces is releasing. But the way I set it up the story line in the shop is could be used to increase her love or be used to blackmail her.
Anyways maybe Rainces version will be released in the next week or so..... :p
:unsure:
Easy now Delirium111, If I offended, I do apologize, for offending, not for defending someone who is doing in my opinion some good work for most of us for free.....Just get bored with complaints and arguments that we have to sift through to find the same information you are looking for. I also am impatient and can't hardly wait for updates. I rarely get involved in these threads because they usually turn into what this has.......
However I do not appreciate what you said, I am not upset at all, I have heard worse from better.....Of course I do not know you, so I may be wrong... And you do not know me... or that I have 6 Trump flags, 2 American Flags and 2 BLUE Lives Matter Flags decorating my yard....... Nor do I leave my house unarmed often..... I am scared to death of what could happen to this Country in a few weeks if the wrong decision is made..... Sorry all for getting a bit political but I can't help defending myself...
Take care.......
its the same story with the developers here. It makes it hard to support/believe them when people are willing to believe anything. like 4 months ago axeman99 said the update was ready. Not its supposed to be October 29. RA updates on f9zone saying some BS in the same time period. Its the world in which we live.

Yes i agree if the left wins we are all doomed. RA is an example of someone on the left.

Reactions: dirty36

Bitch_for_you

Mar 1, 2020
He emailed them to me a few weeks back when we talking about the mod.

It's sad he can't even give proper details of the release just fake promise, and people still pay him for those promise
They should literally stop paying him money every month and pay only when he releases the game otherwise it's just a waste, he'll keep earning by just giving fake promise

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes