Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Wat's up mah bitches?
:p

So.. what's going on here? The mod is out, hein?
What's with the fuzz?
And how about that one star rating? Can someone give me an update.. or is it that there's none?
I know RAinces is still bullshiting the crap out of our undying expectations. But what happened here?
I see a DL for the mod, is it worthy?

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
[QUOTE = "SummmerP, post: 4233074, membro: 84705"]
Demorou bastante.
[/CITAR]
Seu jogo?
Onde esta seu game?

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
[QUOTE = "SummmerP, post: 4233074, membro: 84705"]
Demorou bastante.
[/CITAR]
Seu jogo?
Onde esta seu game?
Man... so much happened
I got the bug, got terribly sick, couldn't even fap (for a month), haven't played any adult games in a while... thought I'd give it up, u know?
But I got better, and went back to learning Daz... and got better at it
Decided not to make the game that I talked to you guys about, and engaged in another project... a simpler one

But I decided to run quietly 'till I have something to back up my words, something real to show
(got some random test scenes, and 15 character models, half a duzen enviroments all set... roughly)
And as I'm wrapping up my DazStudio "mise en place", I've started to study Ren'py.
Should get it started shortly, Ren'py... early october.

I hope to have a Patreon, a Discord channel, and a Twitter account running soon... before holiday season, if God wills it
(fingers crossed)
And a demo ready to port by january.
Characters are looking great, most dialogues are sketched... yeah
You'll be hearing from me soon.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
When can you see yhe other girls in the house so far the only one i can talk to or visit is liza, when will the other doors be unlocked in the house

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
When can you see yhe other girls in the house so far the only one i can talk to or visit is liza, when will the other doors be unlocked in the house
Here are some answers ( optimistic to pessimistic)
- Whenever the dev picks this up again.
- If the dev picks this up again.
- Never, since the dev won't pick this up again.

Just wait 'n see. The dev is just having some fun. I gather he's busy surviving. Do something else. :coffee:

Reactions: allintine

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Sorry the long delay.. I just was not in the mood to add more content. Anyways I been busy getting the Mod up to the same point in the story as Rainces verion 15 also been improving my skills with Daz3D as I was not happy with the rendering etc.

So my aim for the 25th October is to have the following:

1: All story lines from Raines version 15 in the mod and optimized e.g remove any dead air and make the story line more smooth.

2: Focus on adding move scene to the house shower / sitting room etc. These are non storyline scenes but fill out the empty feel to the house.

3: Continue on the shoplifer mod.. and yes I know some people do not like it but I the one coding and rendering it...

Anywho here is a small example of what is upcoming :)

View attachment Liza Shower Scene01.webm

lazyman54321

Oct 18, 2018
Sorry the long delay.. I just was not in the mood to add more content. Anyways I been busy getting the Mod up to the same point in the story as Rainces verion 15 also been improving my skills with Daz3D as I was not happy with the rendering etc.

1: All story lines from Raines version 15 in the mod and optimized e.g remove any dead air and make the story line more smooth.

2: Focus on adding move scene to the house shower / sitting room etc. These are non storyline scenes but fill out the empty feel to the house.

3: Continue on the shoplifer mod.. and yes I know some people do not like it but I the one coding and rendering it...

View attachment 844686
Just glad your ok dude, i personal love the shop lifting stuff i wish there was a full game ok it

Reactions: SamHaim

lowcody

Sep 13, 2017

View attachment 844686
I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I think most had given up hope a while back and won't believe you until you post the update, but there are still those who check this thread regularly like me who have to be ecstatic that there is a chance this game will continue. By the way, I'm looking as forward to the shoplifter scenes as I am looking forward to the rest of the updates.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I think most had given up hope a while back and won't believe you until you post the update, but there are still those who check this thread regularly like me who have to be ecstatic that there is a chance this game will continue. By the way, I'm looking as forward to the shoplifter scenes as I am looking forward to the rest of the updates.
lazyman54321 and Kingkoopa97 thanks for the kind words.

I reworked some of the scenes "lighting and FOV" in order to give them a better feel.

ava_01_1280x720_dof_a.png
ava_shop_05.png
ava_shop_08.png

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
will you be adding more repeatable scenes?
My main focus will be on getting the Mod to the same story point as Raines. So if I have time this month I may add repeatable scence in the sitting room and Mother and Lucy rooms. Same goes for the Store scenes.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes