Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Glad you're okay and still working on this.

Any chance to get a more realistic texture used for the cock on MC, the spoiler images cock texture looks quite unnatural? Looks more like arm or leg skin.
Sorry I was not looking at the MC cock :) When I imported the model it messed up some of the texture. This is how it is should look. The skin texture and model Raince uses has some limits. Also the size and shape changed many times in the main game.

lucy_frame_26.jpg

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Sorry the long delay.. I just was not in the mood to add more content. Anyways I been busy getting the Mod up to the same point in the story as Rainces verion 15 also been improving my skills with Daz3D as I was not happy with the rendering etc.

So my aim for the 25th October is to have the following:

1: All story lines from Raines version 15 in the mod and optimized e.g remove any dead air and make the story line more smooth.

2: Focus on adding move scene to the house shower / sitting room etc. These are non storyline scenes but fill out the empty feel to the house.

3: Continue on the shoplifer mod.. and yes I know some people do not like it but I the one coding and rendering it...

Anywho here is a small example of what is upcoming :)
Welcome back! Hoping you will be adding some new Jenny content? Or still waiting to see what RAinces does?

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Welcome back! Hoping you will be adding some new Jenny content? Or still waiting to see what RAinces does?
It looks like he has added a good bit of content for Jenny so I will wait and see what he does. There is still plenty to do with the other characters.

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
1601907223036.png .I'm not going lie I was losing hope in mankind:cry: for a moment. F.Y.I boyz and galz, my boner is now semi hard hoping full mass sometime later this month.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
View attachment 845901 .I'm not going lie I was losing hope in mankind:cry: for a moment. F.Y.I boyz and galz, my boner is now semi hard hoping full mass sometime later this month.
I too was sad and alone.
axeman99 I missed you so much that I no longer wrote in the forum ..... but after all I was waiting for ... welcome back

glad you are fine and haven't lost the passion for your enchanted mod.
take all the time you want to me it is enough to have info from time to time.

p.s. the shoplifer mod is the best

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Reactions: SamHaim

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Sorry the long delay.. I just was not in the mood to add more content. Anyways I been busy getting the Mod up to the same point in the story as Rainces verion 15 also been improving my skills with Daz3D as I was not happy with the rendering etc.

So my aim for the 25th October is to have the following:

1: All story lines from Raines version 15 in the mod and optimized e.g remove any dead air and make the story line more smooth.

2: Focus on adding move scene to the house shower / sitting room etc. These are non storyline scenes but fill out the empty feel to the house.

3: Continue on the shoplifer mod.. and yes I know some people do not like it but I the one coding and rendering it...

Anywho here is a small example of what is upcoming :)

View attachment 844686
Gald to hear you're fine...and back. Yup! Enjoy what you do ... and we get to enjoy it as well. cheers

jakethejoker

Oct 9, 2020
That is one of my favorite scenes in the game so I going to rework it and add more scenes. It may be awhile as I working on the nights scenes for Lucy and Mom at the moment.
Hey lads,

Update 1.2 is ready for download..

Video preview of what is in update 1.2 --

########## Version 1.2 update ###########

update from 1.0 to 1.2 ( This is only from installed version 1.0)
--- Please READ --- Update only, NEEDS version 1.0 already installed

##########

Will upload full version 1.2 (2.8Gb) tomorrow along with android version(after testing)

What is in the update:

6 girls to catch in the store. 3 in the Groceries / 3 clothing Department

You can now patrol the Groceries area and catch thief's and earn money.
Clothing Department gets unlock once you catch 10 thief's (Rank 1)

Store back office gets unlock at Rank 2 (20 thief's) this will not get used until next update where you can talk to the girls :)

Add the first night scene for Liza and also and evening scenes needed to to progress further with the night scene.

evening scene is available every Wednesday and Friday evening.
The new night scenes is Wednesday and Friday.

The scrapbook is fully working now so you can keep happy photos of your family :)

View attachment 645258

Also continued on the main story-line and added in the Mike phone scenes.
I keep getting this error.
Can someone pls help me with this.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I keep getting this error.
Can someone pls help me with this.
The error means you are missing the bathroom event script. It look like the game was not extracted correctly. The best thing to do it download the mod again and extract it to a empty folder. Also this mod does not need the game from Raince to work.

-- Download this First and just download the updates after that.

Or wait about 2 weeks and I will be releasing an update version around the 29th October.

renjiano

Mar 23, 2020
The error means you are missing the bathroom event script. It look like the game was not extracted correctly. The best thing to do it download the mod again and extract it to a empty folder. Also this mod does not need the game from Raince to work.

-- Download this First and just download the updates after that.

Or wait about 2 weeks and I will be releasing an update version around the 29th October.
:BootyTime:

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Great, just can't await.

And I'm glad to see that you showed yourself here once again, dear Axeman.

All the best, with best regards.

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
That is correct screenshots are for the new content in version 1.3 releasing on the 29th October.
so 29th of october, and raince will release his game next week or first week of november but still i think your is believable and raince is not and btw make your patreon too so people can support you too because you said to me your not raince

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Matt1

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Welcome back Axeman99. Good to hear that you are back on the case, as I much prefer your version of the game. :)

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes