Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Anyhoo here is a few images Rainces shared with me a fews weeks back for the upcoming version 0.16...

It depends on how much content Rainces is releasing. But the way I set it up the story line in the shop is could be used to increase her love or be used to blackmail her.
Anyways maybe Rainces version will be released in the next week or so..... :p
Hope to see new Jenny content in your version soon too! and yes blackmail please ;)

Reactions: lowcody

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
Hey dirty36 thanks for the good words. General I not bothered on when people create negative comments as alot of the time they simple don't understand or don't care so I will not waste time replying.

The main reason I doing this mod is to improve my skills on coding and rendering and that is my main goal at this moment. If people enjoy what I am doing, then that is a bonus and makes me happy.

I currently nearly finish in porting accross the last of the coding which will be today or tomorrow at that point I will finish off the extra scenes etc.

Anyhoo here is a few images Rainces shared with me a fews weeks back for the upcoming version 0.16...

Please unlike Ra don't keep everyone hanging on drunk molesting scenes... If it is a possibility maybe add your own scenes 2-3 updates from now? No hurry but RA IS LEAVING EVERYONE BLUE BALLED and at this point of time only you are someone who can get us out of this misery

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
I will laugh loud if nothing released till Halloween 31..for the simple reason: before the advertise here in thread the "rainces" patreon had 815,00 dollar a month.. now after "axe" post "rainces news" +120 dollar.. every time if the money goes under 1000 - news at the end of month. for 4 years till now. Im happy if someone post new stuff.. but I dont think so. we will see :D

the most interesting fact : Axe got new pictures from rainces but the 200 patreons - nothing and they pay for.. since 4 years..

Last edited:

Bitch_for_you

Mar 1, 2020
I will laugh loud if nothing released till Halloween 31..for the simple reason: before the advertise here in thread the "rainces" patreon had 815,00 dollar a month.. now after "axe" post "rainces news" +120 dollar.. every time if the money goes under 1000 - news at the end of month. for 4 years till now. Im happy if someone post new stuff.. but I dont think so. we will see :D

the most interesting fact : Axe got new pictures from rainces but the 200 patreons - nothing and they pay for.. since 4 years..
That is the same doubt I asked axeman before and he said he got it through mail but we Patreon pay every month and also message on his page and yet there is not even a single reply from Rainces.
I seriously wish people would stop paying him every month and pay only when he released the game, paying him every month only encourages him to continue making us fools. I stopped paying so should the rest.

Reactions: ma5k

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
That is the same doubt I asked axeman before and he said he got it through mail but we Patreon pay every month and also message on his page and yet there is not even a single reply from Rainces.
I seriously wish people would stop paying him every month and pay only when he released the game, paying him every month only encourages him to continue making us fools. I stopped paying so should the rest.
The big problem is there are very few VN stories with content like Rainces "still" going. In the last two years how many have been canceled or just removed the banned content.

Again that why I created this as a mod not a remake. I could have easy uploaded it as a remake and it would be on the front page but that not what I aiming for at the moment to me this is just a side project to improve my skills.

If he releases an update then that is great, but if not I will just keep going and happy play other VN's.

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
its the same story with the developers here. It makes it hard to support/believe them when people are willing to believe anything. like 4 months ago axeman99 said the update was ready. Not its supposed to be October 29. RA updates on f9zone saying some BS in the same time period. Its the world in which we live.

Yes i agree if the left wins we are all doomed. RA is an example of someone on the left.
it is a badass game though
Hey dirty36 thanks for the good words. General I not bothered on when people create negative comments as alot of the time they simple don't understand or don't care so I will not waste time replying.

The main reason I doing this mod is to improve my skills on coding and rendering and that is my main goal at this moment. If people enjoy what I am doing, then that is a bonus and makes me happy.

I currently nearly finish in porting accross the last of the coding which will be today or tomorrow at that point I will finish off the extra scenes etc.

We enjoy it
The big problem is there are very few VN stories with content like Rainces "still" going. In the last two years how many have been canceled or just removed the banned content.

Again that why I created this as a mod not a remake. I could have easy uploaded it as a remake and it would be on the front page but that not what I aiming for at the moment to me this is just a side project to improve my skills.

If he releases an update then that is great, but if not I will just keep going and happy play other VN's.
So you eventually plan on moving on to something else after you improve your skills or is as a hobby. What if RA ends it?

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
at the moment to me this is just a side project to improve my skills.
so you are the first person I know and in this forum who working one year for nothing. you wrote not your name in the game, only a link to the original developer. so what is your part in the game ? just coding and you get the pictures from ? that makes sense. thats why you only post if Rain post? without him you cannot work? he'll probably share his money with you?
I ask you that because your pictures are similar with Rains girls. same shader, same quality. there are no difference to the original pictures. so you are the first person who working for nothing and produce 1:1 same quality designs. so you get all files from Rain to produce similar pictures ? I have all girl-files too. but I cannot copy 1:1 the original without the variables. by the way the files and new files cost lot of money. minimum 500-1000. so you paid a lot of money for the whole files and wrote another name to the game ? That is confusing.

at the end, only one thing counts:
There comes an update!

Last edited:

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
so you are the first person I know and in this forum who working one year for nothing. you wrote not your name in the game, only a link to the original developer. so what is your part in the game ? just coding and you get the pictures from ? that makes sense. thats why you only post if Rain post? without him you cannot work? he'll probably share his money with you?
I ask you that because your pictures are similar with Rains girls. same shader, same quality. there are no difference to the original pictures. so you are the first person who working for nothing and produce 1:1 same quality designs. so you get all files from Rain to produce similar pictures ? I have all girl-files too. but I cannot copy 1:1 the original without the variables. by the way the files and new files cost lot of money. minimum 500-1000. so you paid a lot of money for the whole files and wrote another name to the game ? That is confusing.

There comes an update!
The reason the models look the same is that Rainces sent me the models when he needed help rendering some of scenes which were the Office scene with Mom, Pool scene with Liza, and my faviote scene were you drug Lisa when she studying :).

If you want I can set up a patreon and you can give me some of your money would that make you happy :)

tonyzz

May 12, 2019

There comes an update!
all this has already been said in the first part of the thread.
axeman has always said that for him it is a hobby and that he did everything to his satisfaction, many users (including me) have offered to financially support from a patreon, but he has always refused (kindly) to not feel obliged and enjoy his hobby.

the part that helped rainces with play was also told
if I remember correctly axeman also said he proposed to rainces
to fix original encod because it's really messed up.

anyway who knows what will happen, maybe one day axeman
will make an original subject or a remake or nothing (I hope not)
I already said it
i am on the boat with axeman go where you want i wait
even if he comes here in the forum to propose only ideas

Reactions: devonY7 and Pagdor

alex73

Jul 1, 2018
The reason the models look the same is that Rainces sent me the models when he needed help rendering some of scenes which were the Office scene with Mom, Pool scene with Liza, and my faviote scene were you drug Lisa when she studying :).

If you want I can set up a patreon and you can give me some of your money would that make you happy :)
I am up for giving you money, if you setup your own patreon.

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Just a quick update.....

I have started testing the code I have added so this will take time as I am also working a fulltime job and I am doing the coding and rendering when I get home.

I will do my best to release for tomorrow 29th October, but this is all depending on how the testing goes as normally I like to play through the mod at least twice plus fix any bugs.

And once that is done I will need to upload the files which can take 3 or 4 hours as I do not have fast internet so please take that into consideration.

I will then release the compressed version a day or so later and finally the android version maybe next week as I have to test that version as well.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
How do you get into the other rooms in the house, I would like to enter the moms and Lucy's rooms at night as well, and not have that noti pop up saying the door is locked, how do you trigger them to unlock what do I have to do

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
How do you get into the other rooms in the house, I would like to enter the moms and Lucy's rooms at night as well, and not have that noti pop up saying the door is locked, how do you trigger them to unlock what do I have to do
You need to pay Rainces money and he will unlock them :)

Only joking the rooms will be avaible in the next update.

Juice420

Dec 24, 2018
Just a quick update.....

I have started testing the code I have added so this will take time as I am also working a fulltime job and I am doing the coding and rendering when I get home.

I will do my best to release for tomorrow 29th October, but this is all depending on how the testing goes as normally I like to play through the mod at least twice plus fix any bugs.

And once that is done I will need to upload the files which can take 3 or 4 hours as I do not have fast internet so please take that into consideration.

I will then release the compressed version a day or so later and finally the android version maybe next week as I have to test that version as well.
Start a patreon my man! Let's get you a blazing fast internet!

• Haha
Reactions: Matt1

lazyman54321

Oct 18, 2018
Just a quick update.....

Hey man if you ever need help test i happily volunteer

Reactions: JagHond
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes