3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Oh, and getting the phone from Mike doesn't do anything to advance the story either.
How did you manage to get the phone from him?
My hint message says that I should go to his house in the evening, but nothing happens. I have no option to enter the house. I have tried all evenings of the week too.
The hint system seems a little fucked up, tbh.

Reactions: TommyTuba

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
My hint message says that I should go to his house in the evening, but nothing happens. I have no option to enter the house. I have tried all evenings of the week too.
Maybe need to up your stealth? Or maybe you're not there in the evening. Head to his house in the afternoon and it should be evening when you get there.

vanss

Jul 20, 2018
Bro, I might know exactly why you're getting no option when you get to the house... listen to this: When you go somewhere, the time advances, meaning that if it's early morning and you click the store, you're gonna get there in the late morning, get it?
So, to get to the house in the evening, you need to click the house BEFORE the evening. If you click the house in the afternoon, you're gonna get there in the evening. You can even go to the house in the morning, and once you get there all you have to do is click on the clock to advance time... that way you'll make sure you're there in the evening.

Reactions: Jake the flake

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Nearly Ready... update
Hey,
Just a update on what is going on.

First up I have finishing going through the code and doing some tidy up so hopefully I should not be seeing any big bugs popping up in the next version.

I have added a lot of new content and not just the Xmas-content.

I have been busy updating how I render the scenes and making them look a lot nicer as the lighting I was using was way too boring and made the scenes look flat.

Anyways here what coming in the next update....
  • Added more to the Liza story-lines
  • Reworked Liza / Mike blackmail story-line.
  • Updated Liza room and changed out "Bobby's Old car"
  • I updated a lot of old renders with new lighting and background scenes.
  • Updated Ms Anna morning screen and added Jogging scene
  • Game-Over Ms Anna Laundry Scene
  • Game-Over Liza "Trapped under bed"
  • Liza dream scene
  • Liza going for a drive.
  • And yes the x-mas content as well.....
  • Shit-load of small changes to code and scenes.
Anyhoo Zip.....

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes