3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
actions are the truth,why bother to bitch about it unless your life is somehow dependent upon the update.try new games we are three months in 23'and this update has christmas shit...deadbeat dev.stay tunrd for further excuses people.people lie actions do not
Ora... mas não há mais nada.

# Yeah, actions speak louder than words but if we stop bitching about it what else is there to do? :ROFLMAO:

( most other games just suck...)

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
actions are the truth,why bother to bitch about it unless your life is somehow dependent upon the update.try new games we are three months in 23'and this update has christmas shit...deadbeat dev.stay tunrd for further excuses people.people lie actions do not
and it will be very satisfying to play the Christmas special on April 1st, maybe…

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Ora... mas não há mais nada.

# Yeah, actions speak louder than words but if we stop bitching about it what else is there to do? :ROFLMAO:

( most other games just suck...)
I agree, completely! I played a lot of games, all sorts and different ... I can say with confidence that this game is one of the top games ... It's a pity that she is going through so many transformations and that she has such a difficult fate!
I hope and expect that it will be continued and it will please us more!

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well, he said last week its nearly ready. So i suppose maybe this weekend or next...
Better this weekend ... I hope :p

Reactions: lxyzn

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This is .472 test version . Maybe be this will be the official release of the version
Dude look at the date of that update "Updated on Dec 09, 2022 08:32 pm " it was posted 3 day before this threads version was uploaded

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Dude look at the date of that update "Updated on Dec 09, 2022 08:32 pm " it was posted 3 day before this threads version was uploaded
It is obvious that he is a time traveler.... Not very bright, but one of them...

Reactions: Rauum

kazu165

Aug 20, 2019
i need more, this version of bobby is better that demon boy,
which has all the good scenes censored only for patreons and subscriberstar subscribers

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
i need more, this version of bobby is better that demon boy,
which has all the good scenes censored only for patreons and subscriberstar subscribers
kazu165, I don't think "Demon Boy" is quite in the same vein as "Bad Bobby Saga". There are more similar plots in the games "A Familiar Venture" and "Demon Boy Saga", even the degree of development is about the same, and there is no censorship

Reactions: Jeff68_

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
kazu165, I don't think "Demon Boy" is quite in the same vein as "Bad Bobby Saga". There are more similar plots in the games "A Familiar Venture" and "Demon Boy Saga", even the degree of development is about the same, and there is no censorship
At least the ”Demon Boy” has a better vein, he hasn't been on transfusions for months... And is updated more (not even ”nearly” like other...)

Last edited:

klou

Jan 25, 2023
The update was finished but I decided to create additional event." show's new render photo for the said event".
promise to release the them soon...

and he gone for another month.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes