3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
probably he lost the cell phone charger... View attachment 2479800
Sei que nao tem nada a ver com este tópico mas uma curiosidade: quão dificil é para o chinês comum adaptar-se ao abecedário ocidental/latim (ingles neste caso)? Porque o inverso é quase impossível... :ROFLMAO:

# Qalx my friend, I'll go a bit off topic here but clear this up for me if you feel like it: how hard can the english script be for the average chinese guy (to learn how to write in english)? Because the reverse is pretty much impossible... :ROFLMAO:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Is there a similar game like this
Não, apenas mods do original

# Nope, just mods and "spinoff" from the original RAInces' game. Have you tried SP's BBS2? If so you've tried them all (worth trying)...

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
Não, apenas mods do original

# Nope, just mods and "spinoff" from the original RAInces' game. Have you tried SP's BBS2? If so you've tried them all (worth trying)...
apparently SP said on patreon that he is back and he will try to continue BBS2

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I am sorry but can you also provide the link?
Here:

RAInces BBS v1.0 - the latest version from the original dev ( the best game so far )

SummmerP BBS2 - a spinoff from the original but same feeling

TeamSaga mod - a very short lived attempt to remake the original. Still fun though

- Zip's previous project (look for mega links if possible)

MasterNoda mod - another short lived fun project. You need RAInces original BBS v0.15 for this

- The original RAInces game before the makeover (look for mega links if possible)

OGRey's mod (not available yet)

Last edited:

drres

Dec 6, 2022
can someone provide me with a save in which the complete gallery is unlocked especially the office scene with the girls(abigail, hazel and victoria)

Reactions: American Gothic

drawntogetha

Jul 9, 2020
Here:

RAInces's BBS v1.0 - the latest version from the original dev ( the best game so far )

SummmerP BBS2 - a spinoff from the original but same feeling

TeamSaga mod - an very short lived attempt to remake the original. Still fun though

- Zip's previous project (look for mega links if possible)

MasterNoda mod - another short lived fun project. You need RAInces original BBS v0.15 for this

- The original RAInces game before the make over (look for mega links if possible)

OGRey's mod (not available yet)
Any chance you got that juicy mega link for axeman title?

Reactions: Rauum

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path
zip rework all render ^^
tonyzz, I hope this is a joke? There is a saying: Horses are not changed at the crossing. If ZipTieFun makes a model change, it will suffer the same fate as Aorrta. Other people's mistakes are not repeated, they are avoided.

Reactions: Mammolo

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
tonyzz, I hope this is a joke? There is a saying: Horses are not changed at the crossing. If ZipTieFun makes a model change, it will suffer the same fate as Aorrta. Other people's mistakes are not repeated, they are avoided.
he just said that ZipTieFun reworked renders from the original game not that he reworked his own renders i think

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
but him say this from begin . the current liza path have render from original game when this was a mod,
for make dark path a game him want to use only render by Ziptiefun. (if i understand was him say)
he just said that ZipTieFun reworked renders from the original game not that he reworked his own renders i think
yes (y)

Reactions: Jarul and edgaia
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes