3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Sukaii

Jul 19, 2022
tbh it don't matter to me because i'm going to play each version anyway plus it's a good way to support all simultaneously

Mammolo

Apr 26, 2021
Actually, they're getting more interesting because Rainces will be giving his direction and Zip, his other direction (and even with OGRey showing a sign of life now, things could be really interesting - maybe if they join forces , the game would move faster!)
Or maybe just the same person and will get more money

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Exactamente...

# Zip and RAInces are most likely the one and the same (over 90% chance), so same pocket... And there's nothing wrong with that. The more (versions) the merrier. It looks like even OGRey is giving him (RAInces/"them") a hand... So these are the good times... Let's enjoy them (while they last)...

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2022
Some of you with your conspiracies, it's truly bizarre.

In my opinion we should try to keep the games and talk about them in their separate threads.
Not only out of respect for the Devs but it can be confusing for new fans.
I'm not saying we shouldn't link someone to the other games or act as if they don't exist.
But the focus of each individual thread should be the individual game.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
0.15.4888 ,
ma5k Can you please provide the link of the update here ?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Its not an update. Its a "demo" without old content.

3-4 events and that's it. Its not even integrated with the rest of 1.0. Probably he run out of money.
Integrated with what? there isn't a 1.0... or you mean with RAinces version? those are too different games now, it isn't a mod

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes