3.30 star(s) 29 Votes
Oct 26, 2022
Reactions: edgaia

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
It's not impossible. It's gonna happen sooner or later. Unless Zip dies Bobby will be up to new fucked up shit at some point.
Play one of the other countless free games here at f95 in the meantime and who knows. You might find other great games to occupy your time.

Oh don't worry, I already have a very long list of games to play:ROFLMAO:...this is just one of many, but I'm still waiting for an update.:cry:

• Haha

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
yea true me too have a long long list.....this game is only .....the 1th place in my top 100....
的9.gif

• Haha

lolloo777

Aug 16, 2022
October 23, 2288
One year ago I woke up from the cryogenic pod of Vault 111, together with Nate. he managed to avenge his wife's death and find his son, while I'm still wandering around with dogmeat looking for Zip. A bounty of 10,000 caps hangs on his head, dead or alive. The Enclave, the Brotherhood of Steel, the Minutemen, the Marauders, the Gunners and the Sons of the Atom are still looking for him. Many say he is now a synthetic, others think he is a ghoul, but no one knows the truth.
The only certainty is that it has not released any type of update

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I know what the dark path is, but I also realize that game development is difficult. After learning that the original game was ending, I thought there should be this option.
Não me parece que vá acontecer...

#Don't believe everything it's posted on these forums, even if it comes from the dev (RA) himself. This game has always been under a dark cloud of relinquishment but 7 yrs later it's still here, going strong (kinda). It's truly a cash cow. None of them will leave it behind as long as the large body of fans/supporters keeps coming for more.

Reactions: Yann33

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
I am a fan of Bad Bobby but there are too many years and the lies continue, a mediocre update every year and a half and now he tells us another lie that in a week than in two days and he will continue lying indefinitely

kocaman

Jan 17, 2020
Não me parece que vá acontecer...

#Don't believe everything it's posted on these forums, even if it comes from the dev (RA) himself. This game has always been under a dark cloud of relinquishment but 7 yrs later it's still here, going strong (kinda). It's truly a cash cow. None of them will leave it behind as long as the large body of fans/supporters keeps coming for more.
You're right in one part, I thought of this because I read the article Rainces posted on the discord server. If he wasn't banned from the Patreon page, I would say he would continue milking the cash cows as you say. I hope you're right. Sorry for the translation, my English is not very good.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes