3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I know he's a fan of ogrey, as it's known that I'm a fan of zip, there's nothing wrong with a bit of promotion as edgaia says but the post of 10 plus images that requires hours of scrolling it's not a bit. in my opinion it's too much and it annoyed me that's why I replied. I wish ogrey lots of luck and fun with his project, but here too, expressing my opinion, he'll go through the century with this step. and when i look at his models i don't know why but i think they are wrong i don't like them.
tonyzz, I understand your dissatisfaction, but it all happened because of a positive moment - the ZipTieFun branch is the only one alive today. I myself have respect for ZipTieFun, and I think that it most accurately repeats the plot and the lineup that RAInces asked. Perhaps because they once worked together on a project.
As for OGRey, he is European, he has his own vision of beauty, and of course his own vision of this story. It will be more sensual, and more believable, at least that's what OGRey originally intended. What and when will happen, we do not know, and discussing something that does not yet exist is not a thankful task.

Reactions: tonyzz

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
tonyzz, I understand your dissatisfaction, but it all happened because of a positive moment - the ZipTieFun branch is the only one alive today. I myself have respect for ZipTieFun, and I think that it most accurately repeats the plot and the lineup that RAInces asked. Perhaps because they once worked together on a project.
As for OGRey, he is European, he has his own vision of beauty, and of course his own vision of this story. It will be more sensual, and more believable, at least that's what OGRey originally intended. What and when will happen, we do not know, and discussing something that does not yet exist is not a thankful task.
not hating on him either cause I have been waiting like everyone else since Christmas for this update but did he really just go 3 weeks of silence to post a status update about posting another status update in a day instead of just posting the game when it was actually ready and uploaded... I hate to do this cause it pisses me off when I see milking comments but it has to be said that the end of the month is upon us again and something tells me we won't see an update before then. Id really like to be wrong on this cause i'm not a zip hater.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul and Qalx

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
op This thread is for Zip Tie fun game. Do remove not related posts. You do have fucking balls to remove people's comments but not another developer renders!!!
Fucking double standards!!
OGrey promised release last year, never happened!!
Zip TIe at least is trying to stick to the schedule (fucking lying bastard lol )
I will apply for moderator here... You are inconsistent, for a pirate site...
Piss

Reactions: AMUR48

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
op This thread is for Zip Tie fun game. Do remove not related posts. You do have fucking balls to remove people's comments but not another developer renders!!!
Zip TIe at least is trying to stick to the schedule (fucking lying bastard lol )
Piss
If I'm not mistaken Axe/zip used to post his Art in Ra's thread and nobody complained then, Also Rey isn't the one doing it it's just people from the discord who took it upon themselves to post his work.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
If I'm not mistaken Axe/zip used to post his Art in Ra's thread and nobody complained then, Also Rey isn't the one doing it it's just people from the discord who took it upon themselves to post his work.
Probably some people get bored with the inactivity of Zip and put something. Anyway, it's much more benign than posting blackened nipples, which even that doesn't work anymore.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Piss
Este thread é aquele que o próprio Zip ignora/despreza por isso...

# I'm against removing any kind of comments here. This is a forum not the mass (church). But you have a point there (double standards). However two wrongs (removals) don't make a right. BBS is already an umbrella term. Let them post it wherever (Zip avoids reading it anyway so)...

Yeah devs tend to miss deadlines or to lie through their teeth. BBS curse, my friend. It's really a thing.

Moderator? Does it pay well? :ROFLMAO: Piss?? :ROFLMAO: (y)

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I'm not trying to offend you in any way, I just send renders from the discord and that's it, I know that he was talking about releasing that year (Ogrey) I don't defend him, but for the audience I throw out renders, I don't talk about what he writes and so on, I didn’t even advertise on his Subscribestar, I just like the bb universe
Pf continua!

# Plz keep doing it. Awesome material... (at least now we've something to talk about - you're doing us a great service, believe me. ty)

Last edited:
Reactions: AMUR48

lxyzn

Nov 16, 2022
Doing some clean-up and getting ready to upload for tomorrow.....
Hey,

Just another quick update on progress. I will be spending tomorrow doing some check and I will upload once I have made sure everything is working correctly.

So the next update will be the download links for the game.

Zip...

Krelan

Jun 6, 2018
Doing some clean-up and getting ready to upload for tomorrow.....
Hey,

Just another quick update on progress. I will be spending tomorrow doing some check and I will upload once I have made sure everything is working correctly.

Zip...
Don't forget that a day can be a year in Rainces and Zip world.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
So lets say an individual started another thread just to post Ogrey work would you all really migrate posting his work there, or would it continued to be posted across

Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path [v0.15.472 Test Version] [ZipTieFun]

Bad Bobby Saga [v1.00 Taboo Edition] [RAinces]

as well as others?

I think this is more of admin executive decision making situation.

As they (Admin's) have said before keep it on topic within the thread but, Is posting Ogrey stuff
really off topic for this thread?
As this thread has an abandoned tag and the op has not been posting for almost 2 years now?

An admin should just make a new thread and migrate all Ogreys related stuff there, with it being spanned across 8 or so separate game threads I don't see this happening.

We need a hero to stand up and fight for Ogrey's image rights, lol....:cautious:

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

Zip...
I don't want to be mean, but these "updates" could be a month or a few weeks apart, and considering only recent history (not being more specific and considering the complete lack of updating, also from "recent history "). Anyway, it repeats the cycle of "updates" from December until now! Let's hope not, maybe...

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
I'm not trying to offend you in any way, I just send renders from the discord and that's it, I know that he was talking about releasing that year (Ogrey) I don't defend him, but for the audience I throw out renders, I don't talk about what he writes and so on, I didn’t even advertise on his Subscribestar, I just like the bb universe
I probably exaggerated, I understand your intention. at this point I ask you next time dilute the number of images per post. I agree that it is free to post fanart images and help other user whit links and other information.
but what bothered me about my opinion is that there was too much in a few pages.
yours was only the last post after many and i reacted to your but
as other users pointed out to me your intentions were more than good.
sorry

ora nuova deadline tommorow
liza end 11.jpg
damn every time make me wait .... and strange name for this render.....

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes