3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
Seriously, that's it? That's bullshit, so we'll just have to wait. Hopefully part 2 will come out in a few days instead of a week.
Yea there is also a dream event where you can see Liza naked
also there is a Christmas event but all you can do is just have dinner with family in it and it ends maybe he will add it in part 2

• Haha
Reactions: onitosan and Jarul

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022
I don't know Zip, 4 months of development and such a small update, split into 2 parts, bugs, release delays, mixed up version. Damn sad:cautious:, but what we have is what we have...where the hell is Rainces with his big update that has been in development for over a year.

Reactions: fz

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tenta escolher melhor o momento...

# AMUR48, good friend, I really appreciate you for posting OGrey's work. But I must ask you to be more mindful/sensible.

Zip's just released his update so give him the deserved amount of time to shine (this is his thread anyway). There will be more appropriate times for you to do that, if you don't mind. Plz don't take it to heart, keep posting them, just do it when the moment is right.

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
for the crismats event is stop for all mess whit lucy nipple him say
later make a poll to see what him have to do .
anyway for me only ann and liza make it worth .
him fix the first photoshot whit lucy .next part need to fix lucy figth in mom room.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes