3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Did anyone encounter a crash during splash screen? game just breaks back do desktop.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Liza looks fine, but lucy is too old. Also, just how much will this guy include in 0.1? He will probably burn out quick.
Lucy isn't one bit changed from RA's game it could be the lighting that is making her seem older to you im not sure, but she is 100% unchanged.

3-4k renders plus animations in Rey's 0.1

Reactions: Qalx

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Lucy isn't one bit changed from RA's game it could be the lighting that is making her seem older to you im not sure, but she is 100% unchanged.

3-4k renders plus animations in Rey's 0.1
Then maybe the problem is that rainces was just much better at subtle facial expressions. IMO what made that guy so great was how annoyed the girls were getting at their brother. Most developers just don't get it. Their characters are too plasticy and lifeless regardless of resolution.

I will obviously have to reserve judgment until the release, but so far I am not impressed.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Se não podes esperar, cria um thread...

# If you simply can't wait to post all OGrey's stuff, why don't you create a thread just for that? We will follow it gladly, that content is awesome ( (y)). Doing it like this (so many renders in another dev's thread when he is releasing his update - stealing his thunder) is simply disrespectful and distasteful. Give it some thought...

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I really like this version over the original but god damn the updates are coming out slow i think he needs to get someone to help him as waiting months just to finish half of a mission that was in the original is just painful.

Bobby+18

Jun 28, 2022
I saw the people of this forum, complaining that he asked for one more day, the people saying that this one day would be 1 month or a year, but remembering that he still has the deadline, he made it clear that the second part would be released from 2 to 3 days, this speech was on Sunday. Monday the first day, Tuesday (today) the second day, oh yes Wednesday will be the third day of his term, and remembering ZipTieFun take as much time as necessary, I close.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Jarul and student00

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I saw the people of this forum, complaining that he asked for one more day, the people saying that this one day would be 1 month or a year, but remembering that he still has the deadline, he made it clear that the second part would be released from 2 to 3 days, this speech was on Sunday. Monday the first day, Tuesday (today) the second day, oh yes Wednesday will be the third day of his term, and remembering ZipTieFun take as much time as necessary, I close.
I think your 100% correct until you tell him to take as much time as necessary because this update is long overdue and we only got a fraction of what was promised, if the bug fixes takes a few more days that is understandable but i think if this drags on for longer than a week into weeks it's inexcusable at this point because the whole 3 weeks of silence we got all this month was because of fixing bugs, this tiny update we got could not possibly bring so many new bugs it takes weeks to fix again.

All that I said above is just worst case scenario because I do think Zip will deliver the second part of this update before the weeks out.

Also zip if you reading these posts, it may seem like hate but it's not, I see potential in your game and just want you to be consistent.

Last edited:

Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
How can I give Lucy the slutty dress? It says monday or wednesday evening in the sitting room but nothing trigger at the exact time & day

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes