3.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
And the loop continues #4,858
And Bud stop trying to change the goal posts, if you don't like the way he does things... don't donate! it's that simple.
You can't claim he has defrauded you by failing to hit his deadlines when the product is free and there is nothing stopping you from donating AFTER he has produced the goods.
So , you have a problem when people get something for free . But you also complain when we pay him ? which one is it ?

You see, let me lay down the logic .

When devs make deadlines it inspires people to start donating , again. If they have a setback / delay once or twice it fine. but when they have it constantly it’s called milking. Because they pulling hoping to squeeze out a little bit more each time.

edit : not say zip is a milker , but we should remind him not to even think about trying.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So , you have a problem when people get something for free . But you also complain when we pay him ? which one is it ?
Learn how to read! I didn't say anything like that...
I'll try to dumb this down for you...I don't have a problem with free stuff...
  • I have a problem with ungrateful assholes who bitch about free stuff,
  • I have a problem with those who whine about donating when they don't get something that wasn't promised,
    (the rewards for donating are clearly laid out in each membership category).
Anyone who isn't a idiot will quickly see Zip is shit at deadlines and will take that into consideration when choosing whether to donate or not (he has been extremely consistent in this regard).

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Seems like he posted something new on subcribestar today. Need to pay to see the update.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I was just posting to say I was sick for the past week and it will be a few days before I release the next update.
Sweet. But you do know that your patreon page is missing? At least it says it has been removed for me.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
My account got nuked due to " Patreon Trust & Safety "
Kinda surprised it managed to survive there this long, are you planning on making a neutered version that complies with their ToS, or just focusing on Subscribstar from now on?

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
What, they don't trust you to release updates when you say you will?? Say it ain't so!
i dont think patreon cares that much about that . icstor and rainces left without a word for over a year and patreon took little to no action . zip barely left for 2 weeks . i think it got taken down cause of the rape scenes .

Reactions: Chaosguy

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
i dont think patreon cares that much about that . icstor and rainces left without a word for over a year and patreon took little to no action . zip barely left for 2 weeks . i think it got taken down cause of the rape scenes .
Raince has multiple rape scenes and his account is as it was. There must be another reason.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Raince has multiple rape scenes and his account is as it was. There must be another reason.
im not saying there cant be another reason but just because your game has rape scenes does not mean it gets insta banned . many account get flown under the radar. even lewdlab got just recently suspended for a while cause his game from 5 years ago had scenes which were not consensual. i dont think patreon trust and safety would suspend an account cause they have been inactive for 2 weeks .

3.40 star(s) 28 Votes