3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Maybe someone got angry and reported it, or the author himself deleted it...
the 1st one seems likely . patreon got the report saw that the game breaks TOS and banned the page.

the 2nd option seems unlikely cause iirc when the user deletes their patreon account instead giving this page has been removed error message it simply changes the page to a user patreon page . also it makes no sense why zip would delete his patreon but will not delete his account here and on subscribestar .

Oct 26, 2022
Are'nt you ashamed you big big liar? Be honest and admit that you haven't even started working on the update and that Rainces has overtaken you and produced a good update with which you will not be able to compete and that you are ashamed to present work that will appear insignificant and pathetic.
Jesus, what a Absolute raging incel.

Being this mad over a game you masturbate to (that's fucking free) is next level, future school shooter, crazy.

Seriously some of you are creepy af and embarrassing.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
A few days...a couple days...I am testing the update...I'll upload it tomorrow...sorry I was sick these last few days...Hi guys I'm much better and I plan to upload in a few hours...Oh sorry guys I got sick again . And this bullshit festival has been going on for months. Are'nt you ashamed you big big liar? Be honest and admit that you haven't even started working on the update and that Rainces has overtaken you and produced a good update with which you will not be able to compete and that you are ashamed to present work that will appear insignificant and pathetic.

And the worst part is that you have the audacity to show up here once again to talk about your deleted account and you take the opportunity to make new promises that you know you will never keep. You're better off going back into hibernation and never reappear until you have the update ready...just like Rainces did.
Yeah that's right ZipTieFun , you dared to give us a free stuff therefore you must continue to give us free stuff... that's the law!!! Get back to the slave pens where you belong and don't show your face again until you have more FAP material for us. :devilish::eek::p

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah that's right ZipTieFun , you dared to give us a free stuff therefore you must continue to give us free stuff... that's the law!!! Get back to the slave pens where you belong and don't show your face again until you have more FAP material for us. :devilish::eek::p
Why do you keep writing about free updates? The vast majority of devs (including Zip) operate on similar principles. Those who pay get the update earlier, and the rest get it a week to a month later. And that's fine... as long as the updates are regular. I know a case of a dev who threatened that if pirates published what he published immediately, he would stop creating and the pirates complied.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Why do you keep writing about free updates? The vast majority of devs (including Zip) operate on similar principles. Those who pay get the update earlier, and the rest get it a week to a month later. And that's fine... as long as the updates are regular. I know a case of a dev who threatened that if pirates published what he published immediately, he would stop creating and the pirates complied.
what is confusing to you? Zip has released updates here himself for no charge (FREE).
Patrons might get stuff earlier than the general public, so what, that's a nice little perk of being a supporter... it doesn't change the FREE nature of the product though. Nothing forces anyone to give Zip money before he releases each update.

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
what is confusing to you? Zip has released updates here himself for no charge (FREE).
Patrons might get stuff earlier than the general public, so what, that's a nice little perk of being a supporter... it doesn't change the FREE nature of the product though. Nothing forces anyone to give Zip money before he releases each update.
It's simply a business model that satisfies both parties. I don't consider the creator here as someone who does something selflessly. It didn't work for Zip and these are the consequences.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's simply a business model that satisfies both parties. I don't consider the creator here as someone who does something selflessly. It didn't work for Zip and these are the consequences.
Have you ever considered basing your posts on facts?
Zip has been providing free stuff (the original mod) long before he got a Patreon, if I recall correctly, it was members here who suggested he start one so they could show their appreciation.
And frankly even if he was earning millions it still wouldn't change the FREE nature of the product or justify the whining of all those entitled little children. Honestly how many time do I need to say the word FREE? I don't know how to simplify it further.

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Zip has been providing free stuff (the original mod) long before he got a Patreon, if I recall correctly, it was members here who suggested he start one so they could show their appreciation.
And frankly even if he was earning millions it still wouldn't change the FREE nature of the product or justify the whining of all those entitled little children. Honestly how many time do I need to say the word FREE? I don't know how to simplify it further.
I don't know what it was like before, I know what it is like now and what users' expectations are now. Perhaps if he didn't start a Patreon and spoke here more often, no one would have a reason to complain.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't know what it was like before, I know what it is like now and what users' expectations are now. Perhaps if he didn't start a Patreon and spoke here more often, no one would have a reason to complain.
You don't need to know what it was like before, you know it's FREE, everything else is moot.
It would be nice to have more transparency and more accurate predictions about updates, but the bottom line is someone giving you free stuff doesn't entitle you to any ownership over them and it certainly doesn't require them to answer to you for anything.

Accept the gift or reject it, it's really not complicated. Reasonable people simply say "Thank you" or "No, Thank you" and move on.

Last edited:

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
You don't need to know what it was like before, you know it's FREE, everything else is moot.
It would be nice to have more transparency and more accurate predictions about updates, but the bottom line is someone giving you free stuff doesn't entitle you to any ownership over them and it certainly doesn't require them to answer to you for anything.

Accept the gift or reject it, it's really not complicated. Reasonable people say simply say "Thank you" or "No, Thank you" and move on.
To put it simply, of course you are right. People here have been accustomed to certain standards imposed by other creators. It's more or less like showering a child with gifts and after some time the child will consider it normal and will not thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: Niboowin

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Are you really blind or are you just pretending? For days and days you have been intoxicating us with your "free" product thesis.
This is not about the free product or not, Rather the integrity of this mythomaniac who has been claiming for months that he is done with the update and that he just need a few days to test and polish it and that then he will applaud it. He's just a pathological liar and the fact that his product is free doesn't change that.
And partly, it's defenders like you who encourage him to persist in this attitude.
I would have preferred him to shut up and say nothing, rather than come out every week with a promise he knows he can't keep...free product or not.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Are you really blind or are you just pretending? For days and days you have been intoxicating us with your "free" product thesis.
This is not about the free product or not, Rather the integrity of this mythomaniac who has been claiming for months that he is done with the update and that he just need a few days to test and polish it and that then he will applaud it. He's just a pathological liar and the fact that his product is free doesn't change that.
And partly, it's defenders like you who encourage him to persist in this attitude.
I would have preferred him to shut up and say nothing, rather than come out every week with a promise he knows he can't keep...free product or not.
Go to the top right corner of the page and click "ignore thread" and all your problems will go away, the bad man won't hurt you ever again.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
im not saying there cant be another reason but just because your game has rape scenes does not mean it gets insta banned . many account get flown under the radar. even lewdlab got just recently suspended for a while cause his game from 5 years ago had scenes which were not consensual. i dont think patreon trust and safety would suspend an account cause they have been inactive for 2 weeks .
for incest and rape... many games are now in the same situation, and other motives too

castellanlord

Feb 20, 2023
Guys is there any other game with Anna model in it? i just wanna fuck her and i dont care about anything else.
I could be a billionaire by now but instead ive been waiting for bobby to fuck her.

• Haha
Reactions: yrban7477

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
I was just posting to say I was sick for the past week and it will be a few days before I release the next update.
Maybe you should look into a doctors visit and have your immune system checked out, take some vitamin C supplements, walk get 5k to 10k steps a day in something anything, because getting sick this frequently is concerning just saying.............................................................................................................................................don't keel over before release
:cry:keep that boner up.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes