• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

Zeden

Apr 5, 2017
ZipTieFun — Yesterday 16:06
Very Close....

Yes, I've heard about this many times... :Kappa:

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
At least he shows some activity from time to time, which means he’s alive. Sooner or later there will be an update, it is doubtful that anyone will abandon their work just like that. (.. And yeah dude we are eager to see it already)

Reactions: tonyzz

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
At least he shows some activity from time to time, which means he’s alive. Sooner or later there will be an update, it is doubtful that anyone will abandon their work just like that. (.. And yeah dude we are eager to see it already)
Considering the situation, there are two possibilities: either he's the unluckiest guy in the world, or they're treating us like fools.

Reactions: tonyzz

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
He only does it to maintain interest. The photos he uploads are still the same scenes. Maybe he'll post an update when interest drops significantly, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon. The positive thing is that no one writes positive, enthusiastic comments anymore. Neither here nor on subscribestar and discord. His staunch defenders "for free" hid.

• Haha
Reactions: john1230

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
He only does it to maintain interest. The photos he uploads are still the same scenes. Maybe he'll post an update when interest drops significantly, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon. The positive thing is that no one writes positive, enthusiastic comments anymore. Neither here nor on subscribestar and discord. His staunch defenders "for free" hid.
Who's hiding? "For Free" was never a "defending" statement, it was condemning statement. Try to understand the difference, the fact that this Dev has demonstrated that he is an idiot by constantly promoting updates that don't appear doesn't change the "For Free" aspect of what he does produce and doesn't justify the whining of those who feel like they are owed something.
Mocking his inability to backup his words is fair game IMO

Reactions: jktugg

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Who's hiding? "For Free" was never a "defending" statement, it was condemning statement. Try to understand the difference, the fact that this Dev has demonstrated that he is an idiot by constantly promoting updates that don't appear doesn't change the "For Free" aspect of what he does produce and doesn't justify the whining of those who feel like they are owed something.
Mocking his inability to backup his words is fair game IMO
The fact that you are extremely naive and believe that he is just an idiot is your business. The facts are that he set a clear deadline twice and did not meet it. This is not done by anyone who "only" forgets that he has to do something.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The fact that you are extremely naive and believe that he is just an idiot is your business. The facts are that he set a clear deadline twice and did not meet it. This is not done by anyone who "only" forgets that he has to do something.
I don't think I have ever made any statement about my beliefs in regard to his motives (it's naive of you to jump to that assumption), frankly I don't care about his motives... they don't affect how free his game is.

The fact that he keeps making statements without backing them up demonstrates fairly conclusively that at best he isn't particularly bright, whether he genuinely intended to fulfill them or it was some kind of idiotic marketing strategy is irrelevant... hell! even if he has the worst luck of all time, he should have learned by now to save statements about release dates until after he has finished uploading and had a tested link to share. Hanlons Razor is far more apt than imagining him as some kind of Machiavellian genius.

Like I said, mocking the failure to backup his words is reasonable, whining about not getting more free stuff is unreasonable.
it's really not complicated.

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
In fact, he has a point. For me and many others here the game is absolutely free, like any other game in this site. The fact that he failed deadlines.. yes, it’s upsetting and that's all probably. It doesn’t change its state that it's free and will be delivered one day.
The argue about if he is a villain and did it on purpose or just has such an inner peculiarity may occur, but secondary.

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
I don't think I have ever made any statement about my beliefs in regard to his motives (it's naive of you to jump to that assumption), frankly I don't care about his motives... they don't affect how free his game is.
What the fuck do you mean "IF he was consistent", AFAIK he is extremely consistent, to date he has missed every single deadline he has presented (that I'm aware off)... you can't get more consistent than 100%.
Like the halfwits bleating on and on about "lies", most likely explanation is life happens (maybe the Pub happens), after he has recovered from his hangover, he thinks "fuck I was supposed to do something last weekend, I'll do it this weekend"... then life happens again.
The fact that he keeps making statements without backing them up demonstrates fairly conclusively that at best he isn't particularly bright, whether he genuinely intended to fulfill them or it was some kind of idiotic marketing strategy is irrelevant... hell! even if he has the worst luck of all time, he should have learned by now to save statements about release dates until after he has finished uploading and had a tested link to share. Hanlons Razor is far more apt than imagining him as some kind of Machiavellian genius.
This is no Machiavellian genius, just a guy who doesn't care about criticism towards himself and loves to piss people off with empty assurances. Sorry, but there is no other way to explain it.

Like I said, mocking the failure to backup his words is reasonable, whining about not getting more free stuff is unreasonable.
it's really not complicated.
We agree here.

Reactions: yrban7477

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
The argue about if he is a villain and did it on purpose or just has such an inner peculiarity may occur, but secondary.
Sorry, but there will be no other discussion here as long as Zip's promises are secondary

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes