Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Oh no! Not another ... "where is the update ... he promised it ... How come no update.." entries filling up this thread.....
:oops: Shite! I just did it myself!!!! Damn it! Sorry folks...
Yes where is the update .... wait I am the one creating the update ... damn..

Just been testing the game for the last day or so as I was not happy with Liza shower scene and the store office scenes. It may be a another 2 days before I release the update. The main reason it is a pain in the ass to upload the mod and then have to replace it if there is bugs etc as my upload speed is crap :(

Anyhoo stay safe....

Jul 31, 2019

Just been testing the game for the last day or so as I was not happy with Liza shower scene and the store office scenes. It may be a another 2 days before I release the update. The main reason it is a pain in the ass to upload the mod and then have to replace it if there is bugs etc as my upload speed is crap :(

Anyhoo stay safe....
I'm a firm believer in the release it when it's ready instead of release it to meet a deadline and fix it later. Take your time.

Reactions: lancehk and SamHaim

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018

Anyhoo stay safe....
Take your time. You are doing a very good. :geek: (y)

jammen690

Apr 4, 2018
I agree, only release when you think it is ready. I also think that keeping communication with your fans prevents (not stops) alot of stupid bitching and whining.

fabioitaly78

Apr 12, 2020
take all the time you want ok do calmly and quietly things come out beautiful and fantastic I wanted to ask you put the link then so I download update sorry if I allowed myself to ask you and write here greetings from my country ITALY

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
:). Yeah. Take your time Axeman99. I can see where you're going with these updates. The days will fill up with <meaningful> things to do. As already mentioned in other posts. Make it Right! (Hold on there ... didn't know Mike Holmes was working on this enhanced Mod! :sneaky:) (y)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Cant visit girls at night hope this gets fixed to :) i want to do some things ahahah :devilish:(y)
I like this Enhanced version hope gets best updates for pervs like me :LOL:(y)

Reactions: xxxgames123
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes