Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
Uau ... que coincidência fantástica
RA incess e Axeman irão lançar suas atualizações, parece que eles são apenas um criador,
FANTASTIC MATCH

Reactions: Carlos25303540

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
You shouldn't be sarcastic as for your previous disappearance. The attitude abt this game is pretty suspicious cuz people were cheated many times
If you understood the meme you know is not sarcastic but if that how you see it then sadly I cannot help you there.
Also if I was been sarcastic I would post something like this....

526c7fc63c6a9.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nuclear-commander

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Uau ... que coincidência fantástica
RA incess e Axeman irão lançar suas atualizações, parece que eles são apenas um criador,
FANTASTIC MATCH
Isso já se tornou um mito urbano por aqui mas não me parece que seja verdade. Porque haveria de lançar 2 remakes para além do jogo novo (Axeman99)? Mas sim, o timing mais uma vez... Vamos ver...

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Pre-release update.

Hey All,

Before the release of the first update on the 30th September here is what to expect:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As before I will be releasing the normal content of the game in stages (do not expect a full release) along with new content and fixes as to save and having to replay the game over and over also it makes life easier for me as once a part of the game is released I do not have to go back and check if I broke anything.

I am aware RAinces is going to release version 0.16 but I working up to 0.15 and will look at 0.16 in a few months.

// *************** Please Read **********************///
Again be-aware do not expect a full release on the 30th September and if this is what you expect I would ask you to wait for me to catch so please no posting in this thread about the MOD as I will just ignore you.
// ***********************************************//

Anyhoo talk soon....

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
I did not understand how the updates are divided, but better this way, axeman by now you know I am wait happy and I will enjoy anything you will post.

stay safe and work on your time

Reactions: TurboGaming1

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
( ... )

I am aware RAinces is going to release version 0.16 but I working up to 0.15 and will look at 0.16 in a few months.

// *************** Please Read **********************///

// ***********************************************//

Anyhoo talk soon....
That might become a problem for you in your next update... If he really is about to release new content (I'm still sceptical), it's a v1.0 (patreon) and not a v0.16... Meaning, it won't be some progression to the story so far (0.15) but a makeover of the game. How far will he go? How different will it get? Will it force you to choose between the old storyline and the new? Will it be possible to blend the 2 versions seamlessly...? I hope so but be prepared to struggle a bit...

Reactions: Kapparot

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
That might become a problem for you in your next update... If he really is about to release new content (I'm still sceptical), it's a v1.0 (patreon) and not a v0.16... Meaning, it won't be some progression to the story so far (0.15) but a makeover of the game. How far will he go? How different will it get? Will it force you to choose between the old storyline and the new? Will it be possible to blend the 2 versions seamlessly...? I hope so but be prepared to struggle a bit...
We will wait and see... :devilish:

MetalDJBlight

Mar 27, 2018
This has probably been asked before.

But where are the links to the actual mods itself and it's updates?

it's not on the title page, those are just lists and changelogs, links to update threads, but no link to the actual mod itself

Reactions: wmikeydowty74

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
This has probably been asked before.

But where are the links to the actual mods itself and it's updates?

it's not on the title page, those are just lists and changelogs, links to update threads, but no link to the actual mod itself
He said the 30th of September, the mod is being updated, but I don't know why the links are gone but I'm sure the game is posted on multiple sites

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes