VN - Ren'Py - Bad Bobby Saga [v1.1.0] [RAinces]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Some-Dude

This game has one of the creepiest MCs in a VN.

the models are nice and sexy.
    but the game is buggy. I often don't know what to do and even when I know a lot of times it just doesn't work!
    it's relatively short.
    the MC is a grade-A creep. I love creepy things and stuff but this MC even made me uncomfortable with all of his shit!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4447828

Collection of disconnected and unrealistic stories. Typical incest story of a boy who wants to rape everybody in his family. But dev is only teasing and delaying for the obvious reason you can guess. Most of minigames and game mechanics were useless, terrible, and not even complete. Trying to compensate lack of content with greatest grinding I've experienced. One of the games so poorly organized. If you want to experience a dev milking his patrons, here is the dev.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Jolong22

Not bad. Quality of renders is good. Story is little bit grindy, also there isn't so much to do. Mostly repetetive events. It's worth playing but there should be some development soon. 6/10. [v1.00 Taboo Edition].
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Archaon11111

I honestly have no idea why this has so many positive reviews and high popularity to the point fans tried to remake the game two (three?) times. It has all the recipe of a god awful sandbox, VN, and mini game.

This project is filled to the brim with grinding, juggling through relationship points, meaningless story decisions and constant set backs as an excuse to drag the storyline as long as possible.

It has been in development for nearly 5 years with nothing to show for beyond generic DAZ models and dead end character progression. You're better off spending your money supporting another project or anything except this. It will never be finished and in the current state it is in you will not have a good time.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Alienabu

love it, want this to explore everything possible and maintain the concept till the end...models are excellent and require fast updates good animation and voice over.. this game should be the best rated one
  6. 4.00 star(s)

primeumaton

Good and bad.

Good:
    The sexy scenes were sexy, and hit the fetish of... being a creepy perv very well. Bedtime shenanigans were some of my favorites.
    The sneak system was fun and not overly annoying.

Bad:
    Forgivable, but there are a few bugs here and there. Definitely some unfortunately unfinished content here and there.

The part not so forgiveable and what made me quit... The grind.
    My god the grind. Do the same things over, and over, and over.
    I didn't mind much at first because there is slight differences and some repeatables seem like something that should be repeatable.
    Then there are things that I can't tell if the content is finished or not.

And the sleeping pills. Omg wtf is with those? I know where you're supposed to get them, but after hours of playing I didn't get them. Fuuuuck the pills.

TLDR:
    5/5 enjoyment of working content
    2/5 grind

I'll check back when the game is finished. <3
  7. 2.00 star(s)

moose_puck

I tried twice to finish this game and I couldn't. It was just too painful to do.

I love the renders and the characters and most of the story i like as well, particularly the Lucy corruption. It's the glaring flaws in this game that make it unplayable for me.

Pros:

• Great Renders
    • Nice Characters
    • Story is good (I especially liked the big sister Lucy's)

Cons:

• My God! - The spelling mistakes! I understand that a lot of these games are developed by people in other countries, who may not speak English fluently, but anyone can use a basic spell checker. Almost every dialogue and every screen in this game has some glaring spelling mistake. Heck, the first page you see when you start a game has a typo on it.
    • The Grind! - I don't mind a bit of a grind in a sandbox game, but when that grind just means doing the same thing over and over again, just to get some hidden stat up to 20 or 30... that just turns me off. Even with the cheat menu enabled, the game was just too much work for too little reward.
    • The Hint menu - buggy and it would often not have events listed. I found several events just by clicking through each room and location that were never listed on the Hint menu. Other times, events would appear twice at the same time. And what made that worse was the way time was handled. Even a simple 2 sentence dialogue with a character would advance the time slot, making you miss other events until the next day or even week. I much prefer games that let you go to multiple locations and have dialogues without forcing a time change.
    Overall, the game felt like the dev tried to copy elements from other successful games (like the phone, hint menu, etc) but he did it poorly. The total lack of proofreading of the dialogue just highlights a lack of care.

The two stars are basically for nice renders and the interesting story of Lucy's corruption.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

leo_grouch

Nothing good to say about this story/game in any respect. It is a old and dated game of pure amateur quality. It was abandoned and should stay that way, nothing but a hot mess.

Story - 2/10 the story itself lacks quality, there is almost no story. Just a young adult doing everything he can to screw anyone he can in any way.
    There are so many screw up's with the story branches of each character, as well as there being next to nothing in sexual content.

Originality - 1/10 Certainly not original, lacks any real imagination when it comes to story.

Renders - 3/10 Renders are old and dated, the whole story/game should be completely redone from the start, with a better system and by someone who knows what they are doing.

Animations - 2/10 The usual cheap and crappy animation style, lacking any realistic portrayal of sex.

Grammar - 1/10 Spelling errors galore in this one, obviously no effort was done to go through and fix them.

Amount of content - 2/10 Although there was content before it was abandoned, it took a very long time for that content to come out. And since it has been taken out of the abandoned slot, it will likely be anywhere up to a year or more to get new content, that is the track record and i doubt it will change.

This Story/Game should never have been revived, it is too much of a mess. As stated earlier, only if it were completely redone from the start and by someone who knows how to write and what they are doing, as well as a lot desire to put out a good story/game, would this up it's rating.
    As it is, even taken over and supposedly fixed. It is not worth any effort to play or even download. Certainly this is a milker that want's to continue the habit.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

JackMiejov

I just played v1.00 Taboo Edition from the start of the game to the end of all content without ever having played a previous release. It took over 6 hours with cheats enabled. I hate to think how long it would've taken without cheats.

There's really not much for me to like about this game. The story is cookie-cutter with an overemphasis on domination. The writing, or at least the English translation, is terrible. The user interface for navigating the sandbox is tedious and requires too many clicks/interactions. The game had several bugs where events were indicated but never occurred. The in-game walkthrough is thrown together and could use a lot more work. The renders and models are the best part, but they are also cookie-cutter items that can be found in other games. The minigames don't seem to have any change in difficulty after leveling up the stealth skill, and sometimes they're bugged and don't work at all.

There are a few trips to a strip club that were really annoying. The interface for navigation makes it seem like all of the assets for the strip club were taken from a different game and shoehorned into this one.

And, to top it off, the game has been in development for over four years and 95% of the content is peeping and sleep groping. The very small amount of oral/vaginal/anal sex is centered around blackmail, prostitution, and rape, which will please some players but likely leave most players fairly dissatisfied.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

hubvan

People complain a lot in the forum thread and I honestly don't know why. It is a very solid corruption, incest game for those who are into the darker themes. Not just tedious text walls with a vanilla story line. I love the new Charakter Julia. Yeah the sandbox style is a little bit outdated by today's standards, but it has a good, functioning walkthrough. Also, dev should work on the proof reading of his text, but this surely doesnt make the game unplayable. I think this is an amazing game.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

tarzan999

The best game about corruption and incest on this site. It doesn't have the best presentation or the smoothest animations, but graphics aren't everything. There is now enough content and good enough ui to be enjoyable for everyone. Unless you are looking for romance that is.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

pix28

Nice lewd atmosphere, good graphics. Want to see here more dominate actions like forcing to denying of contraceptives, forced insemenation with mini-game and x-mode, and others horny-creepy options :)
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3959277

I cannot believe this game (v0.15) has 3+ stars. It's hard for me to find a positive side of this game. This sandbox game UI is so bad that it looked like developed by a 10 year old. Game stats do not matter at all. It has three separate stories, one per each LI. But each sub story per LI is not connected within the story. It's so grindy and buggy that I couldn't finish the game. 3D arts looked OK first but I could easily see the renders were hurried without much validation. The writing is one of the worst I've seen.

I could see, however, why this game attracts some males. The story is about a creepy 18 y/o boy who would do anything to fuck his pretty sisters and mother with BDSM in his mind. Those LIs know what his purpose is. That creates good conflict of the story. That's the only thing I liked about this game.

But that promise (fucking any LI) never happened in the game and will not ever based on its history so far. The only thing dev has done is showing few teasers that are not really added to the story. For example, MC raped his oldest sister sleeping in the last version, but that scene was instantly led to the game over - end of story. There are too many disconnected sub-stories like that and I don't think dev knows how to connect them. With this kind of story discontinuity, I don't see any potential in this game. I can see dev will continuously tease to take advantage of his players though.

Update with v1.0 (or v0.16): The new update after 1.5 years was about another disconnected story with same problems of the game. Dev suddenly brought up Jenny (youngest sister) who was not focused at all so far, made her another LI, and then told same story again without actual sex or relationship progress. Gifts -> Weakness finding -> Blackmailing -> Grinding her pussy without any sex. The new version has same UI and same grinding. There goes dev's work taken 1.5 years.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

konabwo

good datesimish sandbox but abandoned too early so almost no sex content (i was told about lucy and her friend in some late game)
    everything is totally fine with UI and gameplay for that genre (surely cheats will help to get needed statpoints). also ingame tips exist.
    but no point for me to complete tasks as i will not be rewarded properly for that
  15. 2.00 star(s)

Maladika

I never like how notes are often extremes and carricaturals on the net. No, this game definitvely don't deserve a 5 stars note (how to not see the lacks it got) as for sure he neither deserve a 1 star note.
    Personally i liked the Krugger review below and i agree on most he said :

PROS:
    - Good rendering of female character models
    - Good Sex scenes
    - Regular Animations
    - SFX (Moans)

CONS:
    - Grind
    - Slow gameplay
    - Tiring/boring to play
    - Poorly organized game
    - Loop and/or Repetitive
    As a resume... very nice renders and girls but gameplay and story really need an improvement.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

fata001

Love the game in general, nothing to complaingabout except for how slow it is being developed. I hope the developer has not given up on this project, it would be a shame. It has some of the best girls I have seen and the thematic of the game is quite great.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

shnackzie

The first thing the game does is show mom naked... Build some excitement first! I hate these dreams and fantasies. "oh it was just a dream". No it fucking wasn't you just showed me what I gradually wanna earn.

Besides that, god damn... I love this deviant little psycho kid terrorizing his family. The progression is addictive. Well done.
  18. 1.00 star(s)

Jake2000

Well the game is not bad but I don't like to wait eight to ten months just to get a small update. Its been almost three years when the game was released and yet the game is in its early state The developer at this point is consider as a scam artist. He is getting paid a thousand dollars almost every month since February. Somehow he keeps getting away with his scams neither patreon nor f95zone is doing anything about it.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

someniceguy

First review ever here.

I never write a review even when I feel that the game is terrible and deserve a bad review bc I don't want to spend even more time on the game that wasted it already, but this game enraged me so much that I'm out for blood

This is one of those games that has a terrible way of organizing events. Which would be ok, really, I'm used to crappy games with unobvious ways to move story forward. In this case I always try to look for a walkthrough and read the source code if possible. But the problem is that this game has ingame hints and this what wasted my time the most. Most of the time the game will tell you where to go and when if you want to unlock more events for a character, but the problem is that the timings and places weren't correct rendering such feature not only useless but destructive to the gameplay.

But the last straw was MC and the storytelling. The story is overfilled with problems that would've been easily avoidable or solvable if MC had just a little bit of a brain. I felt like a prisoner inside his body. Always a victim of his stupidity. Which would've been fine if you were ever given a chance to come out on top, but this game won't let you. MC is forced to give up advantage again and again for stupid reasons. And you can't influence events to have a better outcome. Well you have an illusion of influence, but non of the choices will give you any advantage or disadvantage. They will just add a flavor. But what enrages me the most is the events that hold you in suspense but are locked behind other events. Like you need to solve the problem here and now and the feeling is unbearable, but instead of working for a release you need to do something unrelated just because. I quit after I saw this message two times in a row while original problem that kept me in suspense wasn't solved.

If the outcomes and failures were more justified it would've been a great game. I like the characters (except MC obviously) and their development. Yes, some scenes are cringy, but you can avoid them if I remember correctly. So I could give this game more than 1 star and it saddens me very much, but while this game has a great promise I felt miserable while playing it.

I know this game is abandoned and it's like kicking someone when they are already down, but this game has so many good reviews so I was tempted to play even if it won't be ever finished.
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The game is attrocious. You play as an 18yo boy that lives with relatives or whatever. The game is 2.5gb , when i see a game this size i tend to trust is gonna at least offer something.

Doesnt take too much time to see the first "coming soon" or "not available in this update" notifications. and that never helps this sort of sandbox, cause you end up grinding for hours to unlock something that is not available.

The MC is the worst individual that exists, to the point that he is thinking about molesting his "female relative" while she is in tears telling him she was raped and she is being extorted.

Basically the mc has no character arc, he only unlocks things he wants to perform, and is the only thing he talks and thinks about.
    The relationships with the ones around are one sided which means most of the time doesnt matter what other characters say to him.So the novel part of is boring.

Renders are not the best ones around, navigation menus are not eye candy at all,and navigation is less than slow cause you need to activate the location bar to navigate which makes the game more and more tedious. Certain events can only be activated in certain places at specific times, so you may find yourself going through every location searching.

Once you use the advance time, navigation resets to a default location, so you need to clic again to go back to the desired location. This makes the game more tedious.

And of course you have those scenes, like the night scenes when he cums wherever he wants, wihtout consecuences. At least they could have added a "clean everything" button.

It is not a game to play in 2020, unless you are into senseless molesting and raping games.