VN - Ren'Py - Bad Bobby Saga [v1.1.0] [RAinces]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Kackfresse

I gave this game 4 stars before but now I changed it to 1. These "updates" are just a scam. You wait so long for an update and then it's just some lackluster bullshit without any effort. When I really like a game I might consider to support the creator on patreon but this dev is basically a scammer with his update schedule. Really disappointing game, I had high hopes for it.
  2. L
    5.00 star(s)

Lenor

Easily my favorite adult game I've played so far. The pacing is perfect and the story makes sense. The girls are not lusting over the MC for no reason like they do in most other games.

Everything is slowly earned at it feels great. No sex yet but I'm sure when it comes it will fit right into the rest of the game.

The only negative things are not having icons over the rooms so you don't know where everyone is and have to click every room to find someone and the stealth minigame (jf you can call it that) which brings absolutely nothing to an otherwise great game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ndhog

Good story, not rushed.. In general, good game about corruption genre. Good render, although I wish the MC is slightly taller and better looking. The sisters are good looking (Lucy especially). Good game mechanics, not too many bugs.

Now, if the update goes more frequently, that would be excellent.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Redvoid

Not much content for the size and game version. Nothing else then rubbing and jerking. Seen more di*k then anything from the girls. Graphics are good and the game is potential though. The DEV need to add more erotic content. The mini game is fun.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted User #713463

Beacuse he create briliant game great script great animation and graphic and instresting story i think he need to get a reward for this if its was movie i think he get oscar keep going with great amazing work
    And i think first time i play in such game
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Kamuchka

I've been searching for a good game with girls sleeping for quite sometime now and so far this is the only game which caught my interest, so far not a lot has been added but everything seems to be good and could see some potential. I'm excited and curious to see what will be added to the next update.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Alchemist301

Downloaded this game without expecting much, turned out that this game really pulled me in and I cannot wait until more chapters are going to be released.

What I really like about this game is options that are given to the MC and the way to earn money (with nice options being unlocked in the future)

Also the girls corruption methods are very nice and really fits my personal tastes.

Last but definitely not least, renders are very good.

That's why I rate this 5/5.

Can't really complain, only downside I see is the long wait for updates.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

porcupyne13

as of .08a:
    Avoid this game if you are looking unless you like penis. With the exception of one, eventually, repeatable shoplifting scene, there's almost no female nudity at all. Most, if not all, female nudity is obscured. There are no real sex scenes. The only scene that exists, is the dream sequence you see in the beginning. The rest of the game consists of Bob being a voyeur, or molesting and masturbating to his semi-clothed sisters as they sleep. Which brings me to the penis point; you do see a lot of Bob's penis.

Stealth is about the only working mechanic in this game and there's barely any point to it. Your stealth level allows you to just 'do' the stealth mini game. Beyond two scenes, there's no real need for it because it'll only help you to get money at work. Money is somewhat useless too because there is only one single instance in which you'll need to buy anything. You can buy other things too, BUT have no opportunity to give them to anyone. For example, chocolate. You can buy chocolate, the chocolate itself says that a certain someone likes it in it's description, the certain someone has a command for giving a gift, the chocolate can be in your inventory, many times over....yet, you cannot give it to them or drag it onto them. If one cannot use the items they buy, what is the point of money? if there is no point to money, why have a stealth skill? Or hell, why work at all beyond the initial need for alcohol?

This game will not be worth the bandwidth to download for a long time, if ever. There would have to be a massive inclusion of female nudity and sexual content in the next release for me, personally, to NOT think that this creator is milking his Patrons.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

ButYouCanCallMeLarry

What this games lacks in written polish it makes up for in scene and scenario. I like the subtle interactions with the mebmers, and the way these interactions are setup. I like the way the scenes unfold (clothing, models, aesthetics, etc). I hope the author stays true to this style.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Nuclear-commander

So far I can say I like the flaw of the story, it looks natural. We are actually building up relationships and working to get some.
    The girls in this game are incredible. Even sidekick characters like customers in the supermarket, they are ALL VERY BEAUTIFUL. Hope dev get some money and get some help. This game has a potencial to be like ICSTOR. And as we have a huge variety of options, he's got ambitions, with more help I guess we'll get something extraordinary
  11. 1.00 star(s)

bobn

The women are beautiful and that's it. This is the buggiest and most frustrating game I've played in a long time. I hate to be too critical of a developer because I've never tried it, but this game needs some serious work before it's enjoyable.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

karloz

Very good looking female characters and interesting gameplay what with all the fast paced clicking and all.
    Many options are still unfinished but I believe this game is only going to get better with each new release.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

sandman8585

over looking the little guy theme, this is the best game I have played yet with good character creations, not like those nasty girls in Dream of desire. I love the sleeping drug stuff in this game and how the main guy has a choice and that you can do the sleeping stuff over and over again. The cum and other things are realish.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Horny Little Brother

the best game I played in recent times. up to game v0.5, women are far from an ordinary MC who struggles to fall in love with their characters. so far is a successful game away from ordinary. hope will continue as a different game in which the dominant male character is forced to use both force and blackmail.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.03...

Originally Reviewed on 12/14/2017

Well, even though this visual novel is in it's early stages of development, I'm not totally impressed thus far...

The visuals of the characters are fairly good, but the backdrops are very generic even though high quality... I did like that most shots of the characters, looked like natural positions, not a bunch of photo shoot modeling poses... There is a mini-game to perform stealth maneuvers, but I found it a bit daunting for several reasons... To level the skill up involves a mini-game that requires a bit of good reflexes with the mouse and a good eye to find the lightly shaded footprints that randomly appear all over the screen, which you need to click on (sometimes multiple times for it to register a click) in rapid succession with very little time to think or move your mouse... It was a creative idea, but poor execution, as you have to do this 5 or more times for each skill up... And the skill level required for your very first practical use of the skill is 5... So you need to waste a lot of time in your room practicing on the rug... And this mini-game happens several more times throughout the story progression...

Eventually, not too long after helping one of the protagonists sisters with her toe nail polish (another mini-game happens there, but no skill up), he needs to sneak into the other sisters room again, and this time the skill needs to be even higher, hence tons of more training attempts... You waste more time doing the annoying mini-game that it takes away from the fun of reading the novel... There is a short semi-animated scene in the very beginning, but I think it was more or less there to throw an erotic scene into what little content there is for the moment, as it had no real bearing on the plot and was the only real erotic scene included so far... Not sure why the skill required keeps going up so drastically every time it's required for a scene (i.e. 5 then 10 then 15 etc...).

The interface is a bit weird... The buttons at the top of the screen move the scene from room to room, but while in the protagonists bedroom, you have to click a large right arrow to make the room menu appear... And not all the rooms are completed, hence not all the room buttons do anything... To click on the few objects that currently exist, they highlight as you move over them, which is always a nicety... Looks like there will be a money generating mini-game on the laptop, but it isn't done yet and it looks like a very similar mini-game to the stealth skill (yeahhhhhh!)...

The story is yet another in a long line of family sex stories... With the son being the protagonist, along with 3 sisters and a mom... The premise or driving force is using stealth to move the story along, so you're forced to do the mini-game a lot... There is a tiny bit of humor in how the story progresses, but since the current content is so short, that isn't saying much... There also seems to be some drama beginning with one of the sisters, but it's more or less a teaser of plot to come... You do not get a whole lot of introduction into the story, so for now I'll chop that up to work in progress... Not a bunch to do once you unlock the sisters phone for the first time, so it pretty much ends there for the time being...

I really hope this does not become a linear grind type VN/game, because the stealth mini-game is already tedious enough without also having a bunch of grinding elements... And this VN/game is very early in it's development so it is unclear what direction it will be taking... Either a bunch of back to back erotica, or a fun and interesting story with just the occasional erotic scene... For now, because of the plot topic, most likely the first one... I'm on the fence if I'll re-visit this one, because I'm not a fan of that mini-game (not enough time to find the footprint, let alone click it half the time)...
  16. 5.00 star(s)

CraysisW

Very sexy mother and ı love yoga pants ass and foot but little bit short game the dev. try more scanes and pls more scanes ass,yoga pants and of corse foot job :D and ı dont know why character limit 200 ı cant speak and writen good english but ı understand see write or lisen :)
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 250233

this is more likely to big brother in several ways, but way better than it. Beautiful and stunning characters and really good story it seems like. Has some potential of a good incest story so Looking forward to play next update!