VN Ren'Py Bad Boy Liam Comes To Visit [v0.01] [Zeboon]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO I gotchu bro we working on next patch for Side B Liam! I'm hype you guys like it!
I'd rather you stick to your vision of having Bob as the MC. One of the issues of this site, especially with games that have NTR, are people wanting to alter the plot, thinking they're the authors themselves even though they do nothing to contribute. So many game developers have fallen for this, making the players deride their vision and making a mess of the game due to the changes. I hope you won't make the same mistake as other game developers who ended up abandoning their games. Take a hard stance and don't let others develop your own game, especially when they couldn't give a single dime. Don't forget that this is a pirating site. Making Liam the MC just loses the appeal of the game premise. And you already pointed out how Bob could also make moves on his own. Just continue the plot as you would have it and ignore the nay sayers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrHid and Zeboon

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Sorry for being brutally direct, be it as inverted cap husband or sports manlet, overall plot sounds pretty shovelware.

Well, except for maybe one possible bright spot of hope in the overview.

Hell maybe you can take his *women along the way.

Now a game where the husband is actually doing a twisted gamble of sorts, where he exploits the so-called Chad horniness to play for time stealth steal his braindead bimbo "girlfriends" behind his back.... that would make for something novel and curious indeed to see.

(Counting on it? Hell no, but there's a kernel of potential novelty if anyone ever tries that in the future)

DrHid

Oct 17, 2017
If you are a small dev with not many resources, it would be wiser to focus on netorare and netorase OR just netori. Trying to please everyone will not work and will burn you out.

Best of luck!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes