dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
For now I've reworked the kanji puzzle to be something easier in English. Once I figure out what the hell the solution is for the original I will change it into something more fitting.

d1cklover69

Apr 18, 2024
Maybe you add the digits to make the left number, and multiply to make the right number? In which case, the bottom row would be 2, 1, 3, 0.
i cant understand how 2,1 = 11
wouldnt be 32 ?
like, 2+1 and 2x1 ? i cant be this dumb....

nstar2014

Apr 1, 2018
I must be doing something wrong for the Akane's Space (Maru) 6 puzzle. I found 4 differences, and when I kill the one mob, I hear the same sfx as finding the different object, but nothing else happens. The boulder blocking the path is still there and I can't move it.

Edit: Never mind just figured it out. You don't kill the mob, you use your shield to bump it.

Bobberthairo

Mar 1, 2018
After 4 full restarts and 10 hours trying out different requirements, I have finally managed to enter the True route at the end of chapter 4.
I've done everything to be sure such as keeping your virginity and rescuing every single possible spirit (PMH 1-4 not 5 though) and It seems seeing the true 600 ending is a hard requirement (not sure if it's necessary to see it with Mira but I did it anyway), to simplify this requirement, cheat yourself to 99 with the left soldier wall and rescue princess from dragon, sleep with her at an inn AND THEN VISIT THE CASTLE (grumble should be way clearer) fight demon king, fight god, win, get depressed and vanish as a sheep bio-weapon

You know you are on the right route if when speaking to demon girl it says level requirement of 15 instead of none

FINALLY IMMA SEE MORE THAN 4 BLOODY CHAPTERS FREEEDOM

ps: an easier cowardly way is to do the bad end and select true path but that's for hacks and brigands

Enjoy

• Haha
Reactions: A_Eisenhuth

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
was wondering why Uroom's art went down in this game until i found out the game was released in 2015 :KEK:

sdfdsfasfsd

Jul 29, 2018
I'm already at chapter 5 and basically never collected any memory... Am i going too fast? Should've grinded more at the early chpaters?

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
How do I make it full screen?
As others have pointed out already, you can switch to fullscreen via Alt+Enter.

But you might also want to give Magpie a try (for most RPGM games I prefer its CuNNy-16x16-NVL-DN + Jinc):

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
As others have pointed out already, you can switch to fullscreen via Alt+Enter.

But you might also want to give Magpie a try (for most RPGM games I prefer its CuNNy-16x16-NVL-DN + Jinc):
I have tried alt+enter but it did nothing. Have not tried the magpie thing. Will do that. Thank you.

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
I have tried alt+enter but it did nothing. Have not tried the magpie thing. Will do that. Thank you.
If it's not Alt+Enter, it might just be the regular "F4".

But Magpie is still a great/better option - once you understand how it's set up.

I've attached 4 scaling presets, if you need them (slowest/best on top, fastest at bottom).
Just unzip the json and you can import it at the scaling modes screen.

Then choose the one you want to use under Profiles - Defaults - Scaling mode.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes