ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Pretty cool game. Story seemed like it was jumping around or something kinda confusing. I also don't understand Kate's character. Out of the blue I feel like she suddenly hates you and her and Eva are BFFs now.

Also who are they talking about when they say frank was fuckin his sister. I think it was May, asian girl, who brings it up and says she witnessed it. Did I miss something??? :unsure:

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Pretty cool game. Story seemed like it was jumping around or something kinda confusing. I also don't understand Kate's character. Out of the blue I feel like she suddenly hates you and her and Eva are BFFs now.

Also who are they talking about when they say frank was fuckin his sister. I think it was May, asian girl, who brings it up and says she witnessed it. Did I miss something??? :unsure:
Am I missing something? Who is Eva?
Edit...ohh i see. I didn't play the Xmas edition. So it was confusing. But man...Kate doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
how do u get these scenes to show up
Probably not in this game.... maybe in christmas edition.

Also.....where the hell is this key for garage? They said in the yard but I don't see any key.

Edit....
Found it. It was on the front door.

The story sucks.... it's impossible to understand if there is something going on. It's jumping from place to place. Also it seems everyone is against you....i mean, asian chick is your bodyguard but she is working for others and ready to kill you. So, being nice to others (if there is a choice to being nice) is probably a stupid move. Be a jerk and you will see them coming. Try to be nice and it will blow in your face.

If only this game had a nice story.....

Last edited:

Visent

Apr 11, 2019
Probably not in this game.... maybe in christmas edition.

Also.....where the hell is this key for garage? They said in the yard but I don't see any key.

Edit....
Found it. It was on the front door.

The story sucks.... it's impossible to understand if there is something going on. It's jumping from place to place. Also it seems everyone is against you....i mean, asian chick is your bodyguard but she is working for others and ready to kill you. So, being nice to others (if there is a choice to being nice) is probably a stupid move. Be a jerk and you will see them coming. Try to be nice and it will blow in your face.

If only this game had a nice story.....
Angel quest youtube chanel youtube.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Bad Hero v 1.0 Coming Soon!!!
1580826950568.png
Bad Hero v 0.9.5 (Released) for $30+ patrons:
Download:
Bad Hero v 0.9.4 (Released) for $20+ patrons:
Download:
Bad Hero v 0.9.3 (Released) for $10+ patrons:
Download:
1580827053772.png
Bad Hero 0.9.5+XMAS
Adds 450 images Add 10 high quality animation Add 6 high quality animation (hardcore) Add Mini Game Add Replay room Add Relations mod

1580827142392.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Change log 4 new version 0.9.3:

Added 450 images
Added 10 high quality animations
Added 6 high quality animations (hardcore) A
Added Mini Game
Added Replay room
Added Relations mod

Game oN!

Reactions: mdk2100 and Otyi

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
BadHero [v0.9.3] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (347 MB): - - - -
MAC (337 MB): - - - -

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes