hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Is this the same dev for Frank, or just someone stealing the idea?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i see the creepiest male daz character ever created and used in so many games...i roll my eyes and move on...no game is good enough to play with him as an MC...

Reactions: Rythan25 and kshyk

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh dude ... if the computer is new to you, then you definitly have pass wayyyyyy more than 18 years in prison lol

unless the story is around the 40's.. wich make no sens with the smartphone but.. lol

Reactions: Toweke

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
i see the creepiest male daz character ever created and used in so many games...i roll my eyes and move on...no game is good enough to play with him as an MC...
If there would be a choice between the male model (in various ages) known as Max in the Big Brother and this one, I'd choose this one every single time XD

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
If there would be a choice between the male model (in various ages) known as Max in the Big Brother and this one, I'd choose this one every single time XD
i wont play "Max" games either..yes..he is even worse..lol..problem is..zero immersion into the story if i am repulsed by the MC...great preference for the "unseen MC" model for the most part..but i'll play many games with a seen MC..just not..creepy dude or Max..LOL

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The "rape" tag is definitely missing from this game. There is no way I can count the final scene in 0.1.1 as consensual sex. Also along same lines a "drugs" tag.

I would say about 98% of this creators time went into the renders and 2% into the story & dialouge. Graphically it's right up there with a lot of the better games. They did a great job on the graphics, and I'm not even gonna knock that one bit. The graphics are all this really has though...

Story wise I can't say that there is any one character that is charismatic and likeable. Not a single person in the game that is a good person. When a person is not a bad person in this they become the victim of the protagonist or another character. So the only people in this are people who get robbed / raped or they are a total shithead. Those are the 2 categories of people in this.

Choice wise... There are no real choices in spite of there being several choices. The narrative branches zero. Not any branchign at all, this is a static novel. When a choice does occur it's always only two options, and always one of them is a bad ending with the exception of one choice where you can pinch a nipple or play with the boobs but I don't think that effects anything.

The protagonist is kinda retarded & very hateable. Yet he has moments of brilliant luck. For instance guy has a gun pointed at his head & just keeps jerking off not complying with the gun man & some how he wins in that scene...

Spelling, grammar, and punctuation are all very sub par & there isn't much story at all. The writer doesn't even take the time to spell the word "you" a lot of the time and goes with "u" instead...

The Final girl in this version, the girl high as a kite that doesn't really say anything but looks pretty... She is a good alagory for this game overall.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
"You play for Frank, the protagonist, who was imprisoned for 18 years. He works at a private college where young students study."

Ahh, the good old times, eh? Who of us didn't have a teacher who has been in prison for 18 years? Now I understand the meaning of "teacher shortage". :cool::cool::cool:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
You play for Frank, the protagonist, who was imprisoned for 18 years. And suddenly he was released for unknown reasons. During this time, much has changed. The city was influenced by one person. There are gangs on the streets of the city. They are spreading a new synthetic drug Mirage. Prostitutes do not smile at your meeting. Local merchants pay to others. New technologies have appeared in the world. The Internet. Smartphones. Computers. All this is new and incomprehensible.
You have just to go away from the hustle and bustle of the city and live alone. If it is about you, then do it (you may not to read further).
What year does this take place in?

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc version.

PC | 0.1.1 | 114MB: - - - -

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
The Protagonist looks like Niko Bellic. :extremelyhappy:
Yep, he def is. Please, please tell me there is no Roman in this game too lmao.

A question to the guys in know out there tho... Are there other Daz compatible Dick models than the "pink cucumber"?
If not, why? There is a hero needed to create some new dick assets...I'll pledge on his/her patreon! Seeing THAT thing really starts turning me off *sigh*

2.80 star(s) 74 Votes