jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
So I take it the being cucked by the female with the daughter is still unavoidable ?? If so then this game seriously needs an NTR and Lesbian tag. Stopped playing this game ages ago because this was forced onto us. And surprised these tags have not yet been implemented by the moderators or admin. Shame as it's a good game but without the option to stop being cucked it just isn't for me and by some peoples posts i'm not the only one.
NTR/cuckoldry implies that she is being stolen from you. She was never "yours", and therefore there is no NTR in the game to be tagged.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is this yet another update where the free version has 5 minutes of content and the paid version has everything ? The last 2 updates was like this so, should I expect otherwise now ?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is this yet another update where the free version has 5 minutes of content and the paid version has everything ? The last 2 updates was like this so, should I expect otherwise now ?
Well it is the devs choice to monetize his game this way, so likely the answer is yes.

Reactions: stal1234

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry if this has been answered already, what is the relationship toggle in the menu and how do you turn it on? Thx.
if it is on then those 2 girls are mc's kids aka mc has/will have incest sex with them.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
took a screen shot of a conversation between the sisters AFTER their toy was taken and yet we can still see it in the background..:unsure:
also if your paying someone to proof read this then he did a bad job on latest chapter and should give the money back lmao :ROFLMAO:

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I gotta say, I'm disappointed. Most of the renders are MC fucking whores and beating up people. I come here for incest and corruption. Alot of the action doesn't even involve MC personally either. This is basically a GTA simulator.

trundlebundle

Mar 27, 2018
Some of my impressions that no one was asking for:
The renders are good, but the story makes no god damn sense, the pacing and scene transitions are all over the place, and the characters are almost all completely unlikable and hollow. Not in the, "Man I can't wait to see them get fucked over" way of unlikable, but rather the "god I wish this person would drop dead this second and everyone would pretend they never existed" way. In fact, part of the problem with the game is that most characters could literally drop dead and it would have no impact on the story.
I'd say just play it for some quick fap material, but the gameplay itself isn't up to the task. The early chapters are full of seemingly random game overs that require regular saves to work around, and the game often abruptly ends sex scenes in the middle of the action.

All in all, I think this game would need a gameplay overhaul to be a forgettable wank, and a total story rewrite to be anything more than that.

Pelkm

Nov 20, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer kate is not a function or string.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "newyear2019.rpyc", line 123, in script
  File "C:\Users\Pelcm\Desktop\BadHero-1.2.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 685, in execute
    raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer kate is not a function or string.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
BadHero 1.2.4
Mon Jun 22 23:58:53 2020
Can anyone help with this?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not much content lewdwise and story didn't advance anywhere.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Some of my impressions that no one was asking for:
The renders are good, but the story makes no god damn sense, the pacing and scene transitions are all over the place, and the characters are almost all completely unlikable and hollow. Not in the, "Man I can't wait to see them get fucked over" way of unlikable, but rather the "god I wish this person would drop dead this second and everyone would pretend they never existed" way. In fact, part of the problem with the game is that most characters could literally drop dead and it would have no impact on the story.
I'd say just play it for some quick fap material, but the gameplay itself isn't up to the task. The early chapters are full of seemingly random game overs that require regular saves to work around, and the game often abruptly ends sex scenes in the middle of the action.

All in all, I think this game would need a gameplay overhaul to be a forgettable wank, and a total story rewrite to be anything more than that.
Well if I understand correct this dev keeps part of content behind a relative high paywall to monetize his game, I suspect quite a few of the problems you mention are for that reason.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I think at some point this game should be renamed "BadWriting" since it seems to become the main focus of the game.

Well if I understand correct this dev keeps part of content behind a relative high paywall to monetize his game, I suspect quite a few of the problems you mention are for that reason.
Then it must to be an innovation to have "making sense" as a paid feature.

Reactions: StarHam and AJBit

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think at some point this game should be renamed "BadWriting" since it seems to become the main focus of the game.

Then it must to be an innovation to have "making sense" as a paid feature.
Well if you cut scenes out of a release since they are paid scenes, it makes sense that unless you rewrite and possibly even recode the version without those scenes that transitions will feel all over the place and pacing goes wrong since the player misses earlier scenes that could have explained them. If it is true that is what this dev does you are basically playing a maimed version of the game.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
+ you finally got to fuck the young blond girl(daughter? I forgot right now), unless it turns out to be a dream in the next update....
- It was dickhead in and out only, so not really fucking, more like thumbing her ass with your dick :(

/ hopefully that will expand later into full ramming, but I doubt it will be in the next 5 updates tho :p :O

• Angry
Reactions: stal1234

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I gotta say, I'm disappointed. Most of the renders are MC fucking whores and beating up people. I come here for incest and corruption. Alot of the action doesn't even involve MC personally either. This is basically a GTA simulator.
cest and corruption (y)

Well if you cut scenes out of a release since they are paid scenes, it makes sense that unless you rewrite and possibly even recode the version without those scenes that transitions will feel all over the place and pacing goes wrong since the player misses earlier scenes that could have explained them. If it is true that is what this dev does you are basically playing a maimed version of the game.
So the free version on f95 is missing the good stuff?

+ you finally got to fuck the young blond girl(daughter? I forgot right now), unless it turns out to be a dream in the next update....
- It was dickhead in and out only, so not really fucking, more like thumbing her ass with your dick :(

/ hopefully that will expand later into full ramming, but I doubt it will be in the next 5 updates tho :p :O
So the blond daughter finally gets fucked?

Reactions: Belnick

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So the free version on f95 is missing the good stuff?
That is what I understood from remarks and such, since I have not compared a high paid version with version here though I cannot be sure, but it does explain why also in past too many things did not make sense and parts seem to be missing.

2.80 star(s) 74 Votes