Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
cest and corruption (y)

So the free version on f95 is missing the good stuff?

So the blond daughter finally gets fucked?
maybe the dream sequence in last update decide which hole? I donno, I gave in to devil in last episode and got to put dick head in and out her butt hole yea

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
How long does it usually take for the paid version to be released on F95?
This short update felt like a waste of time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I downloaded it and finished it in 5 minutes. People are talking about there being a paid version with more content.
Other comments make it seem like there is more.
that depends how patreon release is given to each tier and if patreon version is possible to play w/o releasing confidential info. in the end it's down if some patron is willing to share it.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
that depends how patreon release is given to each tier and if patreon version is possible to play w/o releasing confidential info. in the end it's down if some patron is willing to share it.
Not what I meant. Nvm

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not what I meant. Nvm
if dev has patreon exclusive version then it's quite possible that non-patrons might not ever see that version (unless some1 leaks it but then there's risk that dev finds out leaker and bans him/her).

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
if dev has patreon exclusive version then it's quite possible that non-patrons might not ever see that version (unless some1 leaks it but then there's risk that dev finds out leaker and bans him/her).
It always gets leaked. I was wondering if this is the full version of the latest update or not.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea but since discussion was about patrons only version which apparently has extra content vs free version.

Mar 14, 2020
I chose the new guy model because the old one looks like an old guy and exactly is the copy of the guy from dating my daughter supporting character forgot his name but I know his daughters name was olivia...but anyways the old guy keeps on coming over the new main character...replacing him by himself...or should I say in simple words the old render keeps on coming up or is it that you haven't created new renders yet and just put him in like whatever...well it's freaking annoying

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is what I deff did not need, care or look forward to in this game ...
for dev to ” update 50 images with Frank ”

Spoiler alert ... MC is a no good rascal scourge inconsistent inconsiderate small time crook
we cannot relate to nor feel any remorse for what he gets to suffer ... the man is a bad counter hero

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm looks good but i hope there whill preggo/impregnation in this since it has incestual sex in it

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The couch potato and the road scrub conunter hero have a lot of ”accomplished” dames in their fold ...
weird is at home here!

2.80 star(s) 74 Votes